Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61116 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by debo9210: 4:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Am interested... Send me a mail to annewhite70@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
debo9210: Am interested... Send me a mail to annewhite70@gmail.com

Every information you need to get started is on this thread and on the blog below:
http://www.somuchfree..com/2012/01/quick-smart-programme-changing-lives-in.html

Please go read and make pa.yments to the approprate ac.counts.

If you have questions call me: 08063306838
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
Action takers are taking the bold step of joining us. Would you be one of them? I just finished creating the blog of one of them:
http://www.tallestinternetcash..com/

I'm working on two others.

We're unstoppable. This programme has come to stay. Join us before we enter the next stage of our growth. Don't be a spectator!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Congrats. I can see that the robot didn't ban you this time around.

You're really doing a nice job. Keep it up! You're working and seeing results. I strongly hope every team member will emulate you.

I'm still following up that your guy whose text I forwarded to you yesterday. Don't mind him. That him excuse no hold water. Don't worry, he'll be in pretty soon.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by mosquitoNet(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
neksummi: Congrats. I can see that the robot didn't ban you this time around.

You're really doing a nice job. Keep it up! You're working and seeing results. I strongly hope every team member will emulate you.

I'm still following up that your guy whose text I forwarded to you yesterday. Don't mind him. That him excuse no hold water. Don't worry, he'll be in pretty soon.
and yet again! They,ve done it again oh.

@Neks, one Mrs Ogboru registered today, hope she sent you here payments detail. I told her to forward a new gmail account so you can create her blog. On the other guy's issue, thnks for the assistance. I will keep it up!

PS: pls if there's anything you can do about this ban of a thing pls help me. Maybe talk to the MODS, I've tried but to no avail.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by chukwuwike2ny(m): 4:59am On Apr 10, 2013
neksummi:

I explained the concept and they hid the post. Just drop me your contact if you want to be part of this.

I'll send you the details asap. My email isn't opening at the moment. Please be patient.

Preferably you can give me a call: 08063306838.
pls. I also need to know the concept! Click2nt@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:01am On Apr 10, 2013
mosquitoNet: and yet again! They,ve done it again oh.

@Neks, one Mrs Ogboru registered today, hope she sent you here payments detail. I told her to forward a new gmail account so you can create her blog. On the other guy's issue, thnks for the assistance. I will keep it up!

PS: pls if there's anything you can do about this ban of a thing pls help me. Maybe talk to the MODS, I've tried but to no avail.

I can now confidently say that it isn't the robot that is banning you because at the time I made my last post, your post was still there. Well I don't know what issues you have with the moderators but I hope we'll be able to result it.

I'm still awaiting her details so I can create her blog.

chukwuwike2ny: pls. I also need to know the concept! Click2nt@yahoo.com

As your email address is incorrect, please read the concept here:

Then call me if anything is still unclear to you.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
Those who have paid and are yet to send me their details for blog should please do so asap.

There's no time for delay. Let's keep rocking!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by idriis: 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
Good afternoon everyone, how is it goin down? I dare not post my QSP link or I get another barbaric ban by the yawyaw MODs.

Oga Neks, wht's happening?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
*idriis*:
Good afternoon everyone, how is it goin down? I dare not post my QSP link or I get another barbaric ban by the yawyaw MODs.

Oga Neks, wht's happening?

Since the robot doesn't like the other name, I'm going to reqister this name for you at my expense and by tomorrow you should be able to use it. www.idriisquicksmart.info

I'll notify you when it's ready. Keep up the great work. I've received Mrs. Ogboru's details and I'm going to work on her blog tonight.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:28am On Apr 12, 2013
Azeez, all is now set. You can use this link to promote your programme:
www.idriisquicksmart.info

When you demonstrate to me that you are serious, I can go to any length to help you succeed.
Wish you the very best.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:52am On Apr 12, 2013
Behold our latest blog: http://esequicksmart..com/

This is a product of Azeez's hard work. This guy is reaping the fruits of his labour.

I want every team member to do some self evaluation. Ask yourself "How much time am I giving to this business? Am I really doing enough to succeed?" If you haven't, retrace your steps. Go back and study your phase 2 and start implementing it afresh.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by idriis: 12:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
Hi folks
Click on my signature to join my team, we making progress!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by idriis: 12:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
neksummi: Behold our latest blog: http://esequicksmart..com/

This is a product of Azeez's hard work. This guy is reaping the fruits of his labour.

I want every team member to do some self evaluation. Ask yourself "How much time am I giving to this business? Am I really doing enough to succeed?" If you haven't, retrace your steps. Go back and study your phase 2 and start implementing it afresh.
Yes. I hereby welcome Mrs Ogboru on board. My first female recruit. Join me let's get the train moving www.idriisquicksmart.info
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:51am On Apr 13, 2013
Behold the latest guy in the house:
http://julianquicksmart..com

All right folks. Have a great week-end. We'll continue raking in cas.h next week.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by idriis: 8:11am On Apr 14, 2013
Happy Sunday folks, God bless you all!

The link is www.idriisquicksmart.info join the money making crew!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:52am On Apr 15, 2013
All right folks, let the money making things continue. Thank God it's Monday!

This is to remind Michael in Osun state that I'm still awaiting the details for your blog. Your phone line hasn't been going through.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by EGUNSOLA14: 8:10pm On Apr 15, 2013
Thanks neksummi am going to send it very soon.its not my fault it dew to the situation of things beyound my control.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by taobat: 9:12pm On Apr 15, 2013
Welldone guys, keep up d good work. Here is my link for interested fellow, www.smart-tamiwise..com. See u all at d top! wink
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:04pm On Apr 15, 2013
EGUNSOLA14: Thanks neksummi am going to send it very soon.its not my fault it dew to the situation of things beyound my control.

Good to hear from. I hope you'll surmount the challenges you are facing soon. I'm eager to get you rolling.

Anyone still watching from the sidelines? Come in and experience the power of something new happening in your internet biz. I've tried everything possible to eliminate information overload. Get something that is straightforward.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:09am On Apr 17, 2013
We're still on the move! Julian is one person who took his time to read and understand the programme and the phase 2. The way I see him take this biz, only time can tell where he's heading to. Keep it up dude!

You wanna join us? Give me a call:

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
I welcomed 2 guys today. Uche from P/H and Mohammed from Niger state. I wish to welcome you guys onboard this train where your success lies in your own hands.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by oluebubesyd(m): 6:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
m interested. chigoziri_syd@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
oluebubesyd: m interested. chigoziri_syd@yahoo.com

If you're interested, you don't need to drop your email address. Just go here and read about the programme and give me a call so we discuss.

EGUNSOLA, I see that you're on the thread, please let me have your functional phone number.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Jentiliti: 9:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Am interested. E-mail me at livingstone.373@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Bodafix(m): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
bodafix@hotmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:31am On Apr 19, 2013
Jentiliti: Am interested. E-mail me at livingstone.373@gmail.com

Bodafix: bodafix@hotmail.com

Please no need to drop your emails, just read up everything here:
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by folahann(m): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2013
What is the response with that advert thingy. Me thinks it expensive o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.