Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61153 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
@dimensional, Every detail is on this thread. Just go back and read through and visit the blog that carries the programme. I've sent you an email anyway.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by alonso2214(m): 11:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Am interested alonso.nero@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:39am On Dec 31, 2012
alonso2214: Am interested alonso.nero@yahoo.com

I've sent you an email.

Can't wait to start creating blogs for you guys. Your blog should be ready in 24 hours!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Kpotor: 8:27am On Dec 31, 2012
[color=#550000][/color]
neksummi: I've been marketing on the internet since 2007 and I've made these observations
about many would be internet marketers from Nigeria.

1. People want to make money without putting in the required effort to learn and the capital
to get their business started.
2. People give up easily when things don't work the way they anticipated.
3. Others have learnt a lot, put in much money, have been persistent, yet things haven't
worked for them.

It is because of the third category of people that I'm starting this thread. All that is needed
is team work where it will be ensured that everyone succeeds.

So if there are serious minded people who want to team up with me to ensure that we help every
participant make his first million online in the first half of next year (6 months). Indicate your interest
below by replying I'm interested.

What I want us to do may not be easy but it is very simple. We're going to be accountable on
this thread. Therefore bookmark this thread (Ctrl+D) so you can always come back to it.

Indicate your interest and let's get the ball rolling.

I am interested.. my email address is ftodimu@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Guys the race has begun. At 8:21 am Ojedele M.O became the first action taker making him the 2nd person among my first 10. His blog will be later today once I receive all the details I need from him for the work. Saying "I'm in" doesn't make you part of the team until you've made the necessary payment. Don't forget, N3000 is the total amount. N2000 to position #3 (N1000 here is for your blog) and N1000 to position #4.

Someone called me this morning saying he's the type that has little time but has the financial capability to be part of this. My answer to him was that that's exactly why I came up this this venture so that people like me who do this almost full-time can team up with people who have little time but have the resources to invest. If you have little time but you are willing to co-operate with me, I'll be willing to work with you. Just give me a call and let's arrange how it's going to work. 08063306838.

Kpotor: [color=#550000][/color]

I am interested.. my email address is ftodimu@yahoo.com

Check your inbox though every information has been presented here.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:48am On Dec 31, 2012
At 9.36am, Eze Smart made his payment making him the third person! His blog will also be ready today once I receive the necessary information I need from him. We're really going to build a badass team here.

I want us to create a success that has never before been achieved by any set of people since the inception of this programme. This is something that works if well coordinated. And with just N3000 as the start up capital, it's within the reach of everybody.

Let's keep moving guys. 2013 here we come!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:02am On Dec 31, 2012
Here's how we stand as at now:
1. Obikee Valentine Ogundu
2. Ojedele M.O
3. Eze Smart
4. ??

We're surely getting to 10 today. Mind you banks are closing by 2.00 PM today so they can close their accounts for the year.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 11:07am On Dec 31, 2012
Guys am so happy that I have joined...I know that by GODS grace we will start giving testimonies by May/June next year..The earlier u join the better 4 you...an investment of just #3000 can fetch you hundreds of thousand b4 a year runs out isn't it worth investing...?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 12:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
smat101: Guys am so happy that I have joined...I know that by GODS grace we will start giving testimonies by May/June next year..The earlier u join the better 4 you...an investment of just #3000 can fetch you hundreds of thousand b4 a year runs out isn't it worth investing...?

Ma guy I'm still awaiting the details for your blog o. Eze who paid after you has already sent me his. I'm now working on his blog.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
Eze's blog is live! www.ezequicksmart..com

Valatine's blog: http://www.obikeequicksmart..com

Ojedele still waiting for your details.

Congrats Akinyemi O. Agboola, you're #4. I've received your details and I'm working on your blog.

It will be ready within the next 2 hours!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
Agboola your blog is ready: www.agboolaquicksmart..com

Let me dash to church for cross over service!

Happy New Year Folks!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:06am On Jan 01, 2013
I got a letter this morning from one of my online mentors and I wish to share some sweet parts of the letter with you:

...The universe is built to conform to
the power of your words.

Magic began to occur in my life, when I
decided to:

1. Speak what I wanted into reality.

2. Live the dream that I speak, the
SECOND I had the resources to do so.

It was as if I became…

…"The Magic Man"

Because for whatever reason, when I
confirmed to my unconscious mind that
I would REWARD myself with my vision,
all of a sudden…

…anything I wanted became instantly
accessible to me - and it seemed as if
it were 'magical.'

It's funny how, since then… it seems
that I've ALWAYS been in the right place,
at the right time… met the right people,
that had to be here…

…in ONE MOMENT… to get the results that
I want.

So now, I've set a bigger vision.

It stopped being about ME.

And STARTED being about YOU.

AND helping YOU live the life of your
dreams.

And helping YOU speak your FUTURE into
reality.

And helping YOU live the 'drink out of
a coconut money' lifestyle...

When I read this letter. I said this guy is just speaking out exactly what I've set out to do. In the quick smart programme, I have nearly 40 people! But I'm not sure these people are making anything out of the programme. For me making sales is no big deal but it's a great challenge for many. Therefore people, it's not about me this year, it's about you. I've given myself the task of coordinating this programme to ensure success for everyone.

We shall make it this year!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by presido07: 10:54am On Jan 01, 2013
Nice idea am interested too u can mail me adamscity07@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by stephenoye65(m): 11:27am On Jan 01, 2013
Am willing to work to make a million in the next six months.Count me in.This is my email-stephenoyebode49@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2013
presido07: Nice idea am interested too u can mail me adamscity07@gmail.com

I'm afraid my internet connection right now is very slow and gmail could not open. All details you need are here on this thread and this blog:
http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

Read through to understand the programme. If you can't read through the blog please I don't need your participation. Shows you're not serious enough for what I want to do. I only need people who have the drive to succeed!

stephenoye65: Am willing to work to make a million in the next six months.Count me in.This is my email-stephenoyebode49@gmail.com

I'm more than willing to work with you to help you achieve that goal. Just study the programme and make your payment of 3k tomorrow (Weds, Jan 2), 2k to the person at position 3 and 1k to the lady at position 4. And I'll get to work to create your blog in less than 24 hours and you'll be on your way to achieving your goal.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by interbiz2(f): 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
I am interested. Pls send details to modicom14@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
interbiz2: I am interested. Pls send details to modicom14@yahoo.com

Just read through the thread and visit my blog. You'll get all the details. If anything is unclear to you, call me: 08063306838.

I was at Radio Gotel Yola (Atiku's Radio Station that covers the North East, reaches Jos, Benue and down to Cross Rivers, Port Harcourt, Cameroon and Central Africa Republic) some time back to enlighten the populace about internet business and I also conducted a seminar a week later where a lot of people attended.

Pictures on this blog: http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

You'll also find on the blog the concept I want to use to raise millionaires in the house in 6 months.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Guwon: 11:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Am intersted here is my email guwoniliasu@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Megaxy(m): 12:55am On Jan 02, 2013
Am in: mightysuco2007@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:35am On Jan 02, 2013
Guwon: Am intersted here is my email guwoniliasu@yahoo.com

Megaxy: Am in: mightysuco2007@yahoo.com

I've emailed you and those who dropped their emails earlier.

Wish you good success. Don't just be inquirers but action takers!

Hope to hear from you today.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:15am On Jan 02, 2013
This programme (Quick Smart Programme) has been around for more than 6 years but hasn't been so popular because no one has taken up the leadership role of making it work for participants. Having been into it for up to a year now, I believe I'm qualified to lead and coordinate the programme in such a way that it will be a win - win scenario for everyone who believes in my plan.

I believe working for 6 months to make N1million with an investment of just N3000 and a little of your time is worth it.

Ok the race continues. Who's going to be the 5th person?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by icepoint(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2013
am interested, my email address is ochowechie@gmail. com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by SwTonia(f): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2013
Am in jus contact me .Anthoexcel4real@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by sundayid(m): 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
do you have any other way i can reach you apart from email and phone number?
like instant messaging e.g whatsapp coz i get instant notification there.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by sundayid(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2013
am very interested in this. by the way, do you have any other way i can reach you apart from email and phone number?
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Lobolintin(m): 12:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
Ready,and in... Loyal4chat@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by salmonkay: 12:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
I am interested u can contact me by kareem.salmon@yahoo.com.tnks.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by rexfada(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2013
rexfada@gmail.com Am in
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by Addays(m): 5:35pm On Jan 02, 2013
am interested...my mail is vinaddays@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by vanstanzy(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2013
I'm interested. Contact me on vanstanzy@gmail.com. Waiting to here ur great idea.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
I've emailed you guys though every detail is here.

sundayid: am very interested in this. by the way, do you have any other way i can reach you apart from email and phone number?

Text me your facebook id so I can send you a friend request: 08063306838.

For those who have paid, I'm awaiting your details so I can work on your blogs this night.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (44) (Reply)

Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.