Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 - Adverts (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 (61336 Views)

Make Legitimate Money Online In Nigeria Straight Into Your Nigerian Bank Account: Without Paypal. / How To Make Legitimate Money On D Internet Without Capital / Make legitimate money Investing In Gold Coins on the Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by cdee(f): 2:24pm On Mar 26, 2013
cool cool Sleeping
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 12:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
Hey guys its really fun making genuine money..I am bringing in 2 guys today..isn't it cool.
join my team I am ready to give you full support
www.ezequicksmart..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:35pm On Mar 27, 2013
taobat: Hey guyz. So far, I have nt made sales yet maybe is due to my pregnancy laziness. I will appreciate help from OP. Here is my blog address www.smart-tamiwise..com.
The sales will come don't worry. From the email you sent me you can see that you're already getting inquiries. As I stated in my reply, we'll do something about those international guys who don't have Nigerian bank accounts.

cdee: cool cool Sleeping
You are NOT allowed to sleep here o. You can seee that while you're asleep, others are working and getting results. Keep in touch. Let me know where things are not moving right.

smat101: Hey guys its really fun making genuine money..I am bringing in 2 guys today..isn't it cool.
join my team I am ready to give you full support
www.ezequicksmart..com

Keep it up. You're going places.

Anybody who wants to be part of this success story? Read full details here and get across to me:
http://www.somuchfree..com/2012/01/quick-smart-programme-changing-lives-in.html

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Created two blogs today for some action taker who joined the train. You may want to meet them.

Ridwan in Yola: http://www.ridwanquicksmart..com/

Mrs. Okparah in Lagos: http://www.beautyquicksmart..com/

You're welcome guys. Looking forward to working with you for your success.

I just love this program. It helps you get business contacts from all over the country while
making some cool N1000 bills in the process.

One love!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
Wishing all team members a blessed Easter season!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by antontech(m): 12:33am On Mar 29, 2013
Get your blog now,join the money makers

www.quicksmartngr..com
contact me for ur bonus
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by antontech(m): 12:40am On Mar 29, 2013
neksummi: Wishing all team members a blessed Easter season!
the same to you
www.quicksmartngr..com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2013
antontech: the same to you

You're welcome.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by folahann(m): 7:26am On Mar 31, 2013
*Yawns*
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by smat101(m): 12:01pm On Apr 01, 2013
welcome on board Dubem...mr Neks pls help me confirm his blog www.dubemquicksmart..com
lets keep moving guys
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:36pm On Apr 01, 2013
smat101: welcome on board Dubem...mr Neks pls help me confirm his blog www.dubemquicksmart..com
lets keep moving guys

While some are "sleeping" and "yawning" others are working and seeing results.

The choice is all yours.

Eze, Dubem's blog is in order. Please work with him to ensure that he succeeds.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by riteprice1: 12:35pm On Apr 02, 2013
Mr nek what strategy is in place so as to determine ur position is not altered by d person who register under u. For instance if i register X and X places me on #2 in his blog instead of #1. Wot do i do and how wil i knw he did that. Also if my name was suppose to be in #4 and was altered by them, wot do i do. I need to knw dis b4 i register. Thnks
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2013
riteprice1: Mr nek what strategy is in place so as to determine ur position is not altered by d person who register under u. For instance if i register X and X places me on #2 in his blog instead of #1. Wot do i do and how wil i knw he did that. Also if my name was suppose to be in #4 and was altered by them, wot do i do. I need to knw dis b4 i register. Thnks

Integrity is the watchword here. Everyone is told the need to be faithful in doing the business. To answer your question, yalways be in touch with people who registered under you to ensure the names are arranged correctly. This is also to the benefit of the guy who registered under you because if he places you wrongly, you're going to give wrong information to his prospects and this is also going to affect his own business. Someone tried arranging the names wrongly at the beginning of this thread and he was caught.

On what to do, call the person's attention to the mistake and have them correct it because it is going to affect both parties. Finally the whole issue will be put to rest when I finish work on the website I'm proposing for this business.

Looking forward to having you in soon.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 3:59pm On Apr 02, 2013
Idriis, your post was hidden. You can reach me on phone: 08063306838.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 11:53am On Apr 03, 2013
Welcome our latest member who came in yesterday.
http://empowersmartnigerians..com/

I'm welcoming some guys today as well.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by DeGenius3(m): 1:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN START EARNING AT LEAST $400 PER MONTH USING MY UNDERGROUND NEVER-FAIL SYSTEM SELLING SIMPLE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON FIVERR.COM?

hello,

i know you have heard about fiverr.com. even though you haven't heard about it, fiverr.com is a simple website where you can sell simple products and services for a very cheap price and make good cash too doing it.

selling simple products and services on fiverr.com is a damn simple method of making money online.

and until you know the REAL strategies, you can never succeed doing business on fiverr.com.

and until you learn from people who are really making it with fiverr.com, there isn't any way you can succeed. of course you know that the best way to succeed in life is to learn from people who have succeeded before you..

so if you really want to learn how you can begin to make it big time selling simple products and services on fiverr.com. all you simply need to do is send your name, email address, phone number and your location to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2013
De-Genius:
WOULD YOU WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU CAN START EARNING AT LEAST $400 PER MONTH USING MY UNDERGROUND NEVER-FAIL SYSTEM SELLING SIMPLE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES ON FIVERR.COM?

hello,

i know you have heard about fiverr.com. even though you haven't heard about it, fiverr.com is a simple website where you can sell simple products and services for a very cheap price and make good cash too doing it.

selling simple products and services on fiverr.com is a damn simple method of making money online.

and until you know the REAL strategies, you can never succeed doing business on fiverr.com.

and until you learn from people who are really making it with fiverr.com, there isn't any way you can succeed. of course you know that the best way to succeed in life is to learn from people who have succeeded before you..

so if you really want to learn how you can begin to make it big time selling simple products and services on fiverr.com. all you simply need to do is send your name, email address, phone number and your location to cashbuilderinfo@gmail.com

This section is an advert section. What stops you from starting a brand new thread with this "great" offer of yours instead of trying to distract people who are focused here? This has been people's biggest problem on the internet. When they're trying to get focused on something worthwhile, another person comes around with the "perfect" solution to their internet money making wahala and off they go. Before they've settled down with the new programme, another "magic" programmes comes around and before you know it, they've tried 10 programmes in 6 months and they conclude: "nothing works"

I have no doubt that some people make money with fiverr but the distraction is what I'm not happy about.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:30am On Apr 04, 2013
@riteprice1, haven't heard from you again. Get in touch when you come back to this page.

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
One Chris who called me yesterday to inquire if one of my team members Gloria paid me has come onboard. Wish to congratulate him for the bold step taken and to congratulate Gloria for making her first personal sale. You can do better with more effort.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:05am On Apr 07, 2013
Have a great time in God's presence. Happy Sunday.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 6:41am On Apr 08, 2013
It was a great weekend. Been working throughout the weekend and hopefully 4 guys are coming onboard today. People, this thing works. Just do what is necessary and the results will come.

This is where you get started:

Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by gloria1(f): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2013
@neksummi, gd morning, and how was your week end? i hope you had a great one, I want to let you no that Adekanye chris, paid one thousand naira into my account on friday, i then rush him with the phase 11 of the quicksmart programe, am really happy about dat, i will say, congrate to Chris, we will meet at the top.... COME ON GUYS "LETS ALL TEAM UP AND MAKE LEGITIMATE MONEY ONLINE" If you want to make money fast visit www.bennquicksmart..com. am waiting to see the first ten, Adekanye Chris is number one on my list. who is going to be the second person........!
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
I sent out an important message this evening to all team members. I came up with a way that is going to give members faster results. Please check your email and let me have your feedback.

Better days are ahead.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by house213: 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2013
I have not received the important email you sent to all members.

One of my friends by the name Abey has been introduced into the programme and has paid for his , please process it for him.

I would like you to welcome him.

Kudos to you Mr Abey, may the LORD be your strenghth
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 7:10am On Apr 09, 2013
house213: I have not received the important email you sent to all members.

One of my friends by the name Abey has been introduced into the programme and has paid for his , please process it for him.

I would like you to welcome him.

Kudos to you Mr Abey, may the LORD be your strenghth

I'm working on your friend's blog at the moment Gbenga. It's worthy of note that Gbenga only joined us last week. I created his blog on April 3, and by yesterday, he made his first sale! And more sales will be coming for him. What excuse have you been giving yourself?

Gbenga, I sent it to the email I used to create your blog not your regular email address. PLease if you're in this programme and I you have several email addresses, check all of them regularly so you don't miss any of my updates. Most especially be checking the one I used to create your blog.
Re: Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 by neksummi(m): 9:00am On Apr 09, 2013
Some people's attitude make me weep! Here's an email I got this morning from one of the team members who has been doing nothing:

People see this programme as scam and I haven't gotten not even one person since I joined this programme. But I'm regreating it because I leaned from it.

My reply to him:

You surprise me. Are you going by what people see? Don't you have your own conviction? What is scam about the programme? Here's a programme that allows you connect with other business minded people, teaches you how to market on the internet and you make money in the process and yet you allowed people who don't know anything about it tell you it's a scam! What's scam about it? I need you to tell me?

If it were a scam, would I be wasting my time trying to follow you up to ensure that you succeed? I'm not under any obligation to encourage you but I chose to. I'm still making money out of the programme and will continue to do so because people are looking for opportunities every day and some of them will definitely come across my blog and join me. So you should make up your mind to make the programme work for you and not listen to what people are saying.

You have me here to support you. Take that previlege and make the most out of this programme. Stop regretting something that you've not even given it your best.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (44) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert / Www.bet9ja.com ( Get an uncompetitive reward for your Passion) / Sowget Exchanger: Perfect Money, Bitcoin, USDT, Deriv, AstroPay, Binance, PayPal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.