Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:21 AM

Please I Need Your Help On Www.glamour.com.ng - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please I Need Your Help On Www.glamour.com.ng (840 Views)

Is SCAM Or Real???? / Is Www.smartweb.com.ng Reliable? / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Help On Www.glamour.com.ng by megawealth(m): 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
PLEASE WHAT TYPE OF SHOOPING CART WAS USED FOR GLAMOUR.COM.NG AND SUNGLASSES.COM.NG BECAUSE I DISCOVERED THEY OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY
Re: Please I Need Your Help On Www.glamour.com.ng by Afam4eva(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
megawealth: PLEASE WHAT TYPE OF SHOOPING CART WAS USED FOR GLAMOUR.COM.NG AND SUNGLASSES.COM.NG BECAUSE I DISCOVERED THEY OWNED BY THE SAME COMPANY
What are you most impressed about those sites. It is it the way they look or what? Let's start from there.
Re: Please I Need Your Help On Www.glamour.com.ng by winexviv: 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2012
You can either use Opencart, Prestashop, woocommerce or anyother opensource to achieve that but you must have to buy a professional template and several plugins.
Re: Please I Need Your Help On Www.glamour.com.ng by megawealth(m): 3:54pm On Dec 26, 2012
@afam4eva the way the site looks....@winexviv thanks for your positive response
Re: Please I Need Your Help On Www.glamour.com.ng by Afam4eva(m): 3:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
megawealth: @afam4eva the way the site looks....@winexviv thanks for your positive response
If it's the way the site looks then the shopping cart shouldn't be your concern. You just need to get the graphics and the html right. In web design, you have the frontend and the backend. The frontend you can see and appreciate, the backend is hidden and cannot really be appreciated.
Re: Please I Need Your Help On Www.glamour.com.ng by megawealth(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
afam4eva:
If it's the way the site looks then the shopping cart shouldn't be your concern. You just need to get the graphics and the html right. In web design, you have the frontend and the backend. The frontend you can see and appreciate, the backend is hidden and cannot really be appreciated.

thanks afa4eva
Re: Please I Need Your Help On Www.glamour.com.ng by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
winexviv: You can either use Opencart, Prestashop, woocommerce or anyother opensource to achieve that but you must have to buy a professional template and several plugins.
Precisely what you need to know @Op.

I did a small shopping site recently @ www.gidilinks.com/shop

Just a demo though but sites like Glamour or Sunglasses will cost a great deal of money and effort.
Hopimg to do something really great soon.

(1) (Reply)

Paypal To NGN - Pls Recommend A Trusted Party !!! / I Need A .net.ng Domain / Alert! A Scammer Is Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.