Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:00 PM

E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. (7763 Views)

Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / Create From Scratch E-commerce Website Like Jumia,make Money Building For Others / I Need To Design Site Like (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 14, 2013
Hey guys. Please I need a site similar to the above named asap.

Does anyone know any developers who have done similar jobs - or who designed those exact ones?

If you have done something like that yourself, kindly PM me.

Pros only please. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 14, 2013
Richfella: Hey guys. Please I need a site similar to the above named asap.

Does anyone know any developers who have done similar jobs - or who designed those exact ones?

Hi,im not a developer but i have some knowledge about open source ecommerce. I can help you create one with ease.do you have a domain name and a hosting account? you should first get a domain name and a hosting account then i can help you with the rest.We can talk about the fee after you see your site. send me your email address
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by ogzille(m): 8:23pm On Apr 14, 2013
We can get the job done for you if you have a budget in the neighborhood of N1,200,000.00
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by spikesC(m): 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2013
If you don't mind development from scratch, contact on support at spikesinteractive.com or call 08035553259
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by afroprofile: 10:42pm On Apr 14, 2013
Thanks for your interest.
That is our job.
At Dochase, we build world class sites for serious minded businesses
See us on www.dochase.com
We also do internet advertisisng and search engine optimization.
You can call us 0803410381
Thank you
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by phpNET(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2013
Contact StarTech on 08033394660 info@startechng.com
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by A2J(m): 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2013

I cant get to PM you via nairaland.

Check my portofolio website at www.sprypixels.com

write me via the web form if you like what you see.
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by uchechuka: 8:57am On Apr 16, 2013
I am a freelance web application, website, mobile web
application and software developer. I am proficient using
PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS, HTML, XHTML, C#,
ASP.NET, MSSQL, PLSQL e.t.c. I have worked with some ICT
organisations, and during this time i was involved in series of
developments for the organisations. I'll give you a standard
development just the way you want it. You can check www.tresbellefashionhouse.com. I live in Lagos. I can be reached via
email at uchechuka@gmail.com or call 08037593242. My
name is Chuka.
Have a nice day.
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by adewaleh(m): 1:56pm On Apr 16, 2013
i can sell a ready made ecommerce website for you>>>
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by bros12345: 6:03pm On Apr 16, 2013
First off, be sure you are not trying to do what they are doing. I dont know your budget but its difficult to compete with these guys, konga and jumia for now. You may find a specific niche, tshirt, hairs, etc and concentrate on it.

We have experience in open source and will do something better than jumia and konga for you. Let me know if you want our details, 08037917017

www.fortune51.com
www.shopraza.com
www.skillsedge.org

1 Like

Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by visalat(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
I can offer you such design for N20,000.

This is an old job
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by visalat(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2013
You must have been hearing about the MTN MAGIC SIM CARD!, this Sim Card works like magic!
No proxy required
No need for software
No need for VPN
No need to subscribe for MTN BIS
No hidden charges,
No bandwidth limit
No expiring date
NOTE: This package on how to provision your MTN SIM CARD for MTN MAGIC SIM CARD is not free and you can never find this package for free, even if you search online, you will be suprise to see shocking price this package goes for, so if you don’t know what to do with the internet, please don't just bother replying and don’t order for this package. This package is meant for only those that know the value of the internet and want to take advantage of this by browsing unlimitedly with no data limits.

Requirements

1. Any MODEM that works with MTN Sim Card

2. Your PC, Mobile or Laptop

3. 3G network in your locality

3. Get a complete Pack of the CONFIGURATION GUIDE on how to set up this unique browsing technique!

Benefits

You can make alot of money provisioning or configuring SIM Cards for others
You can also sell the configuration guide to other subscribers
Its unique, fast, unlimited browsing, unlimited download, extremely fast, stream online videos, skype calls and lot of more..
No expiry date for this package, you will just be browsing like that
No Data Limit
Network can be used in a cyber cafe I.E Can be shared between 2-10 computers or more
Has a very high speed of 7.2Mb/secs
Powers every application on your computer, Andriod, symbian and java phones

This package can be gotten @ our site http:/ /gatewayvpn.com/tweak.php now by going to the BUY NOW PAGE.

If you prefer to order without going through the site contact our agents on 08030981624 or 08154057285 for bank payment.
BBM PIN: 23467F17

Thank You.
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by greenmouse(m): 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2013
contact us on 08063786241

we are currently concluding on this two ecommerce websites:

http://www.lamodele-collectionz.com/

http://www.flozzydcouture.com/

now at payment system integration stage.

Call or email : info@greenmousetech.com
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2013
follow my thread on my profile and see step by step process of creating a konga.com website for free. here is an existing site for sale if you are interested and do not want to creat the commerce site by yourself. www.brokersprice.com

follow my thread on https://www.nairaland.com/1257145/business-idea-nigerians-virgin-ideas
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by jenifertaler: 4:47pm On Apr 24, 2013
u ca contact with good reputed company
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by brine(m): 7:15pm On Apr 24, 2013
The reference sites you've listed are large eCommerce stores. If by chance you have chosen anyone of them as your competitor,then you should be having a budget of nothing less than N200K.

However,they are other opensource carts you can use like virtuemart fo joomla and jigoshop for wordpress.

If your budget is around 200K,then you can PM me.
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by mrvictor: 2:12am On Apr 26, 2013
contact me on 0808 071 0080
checkout similar e-commerce web project I created: www.naijadelicacy.com

1 Like

Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by jenifertaler: 5:03am On Apr 26, 2013
I will contact with you soon Thanks
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by WebsiteGuy: 10:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Let's have a deal, call me on 07030595653, then i will show you samples of ecommerce sites i have done. If you like them we will negociate on price. You will pay just for the domain name i will even give hosting free until d website is up before u pay the full. I am doing this cause i am sure u will get a quality job u will not want to loss.
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by seoconsultant(m): 12:19pm On Apr 26, 2013
Visit www.seowebanalyst.com for FREE SEO WEB MARKETING TUTORIALS, VIDEO TUTORIALS, LIVE WEBMINARS, SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION LESSONS, HTML , GALLERY, & CSS TUTORIALS, FREE EXIT ADVERT WINDOW SCRIPTS AND SO MUCH MORE.ONLINE RESOURCES TO BUILD YOUR WEB MARKETING !
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by wolajumoke(m): 9:50pm On Apr 28, 2013
We can design something like jumia if not better.
Here is a sample of job done though not like jumia because we design it the way the client wanted.
http://www.elizabethwaldorf.com

Visit our website here http://www.finemventures.com
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 29, 2013
visalat: I can offer you such design for N20,000.

This is an old job

grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by digidragonfly: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2013

Hi do you have a phone number or email i could send something through too?
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by Nobody: 11:56pm On Apr 30, 2013
Thanks guys. Already found someone.
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by ARIESMEDIA(f): 3:24pm On May 01, 2013
ARIES MEDIA
ARIES MEDIA is an integrated promotional advertising firm, offering a full range of services such as graphic design,marketing,website development,corporate branding and much more. We operate in every state of the federation reaching a wide variety of clientele and offering a unique blend of creative, marketing, advertising and technical design talent. ARIES MEDIA is renowned for its professionalism, creative design services, successful marketing strategies, and quick delivery.

Our advertising and design solutions will help place your company's corporate identity in the spotlight, regardless if your target audience encompasses the regional, national, or global market. Our purpose is to be the world's best creator of ideas and marketing strategies both for online and offline platforms. We seek meaningful ways to communicate with people to build long-lasting human connections.
We are recognized for generating outstanding results for our clients in a variety of diverse markets. We look through human lens in everything we do because we believe that creativity has the power to transform human behavior. Our advertising firm is recognized across Nigeria, as a premier resource for the development and execution of marketing programs, designed to increase conversion, online traffic and generate sales.

OUR SERVICES OUR SAMPLES

●» Print Media Design
●» Advertising & Marketing
●» Branding
●» Website Development

●» Internet & Social Media Marketing
●» Video Production & Photography
●» Copywriting
●» Social Network Design & Development

Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by FindOut(m): 6:36am On May 28, 2013
There's a new one presently that has proven to be quite reliable and efficient. & from what I've seen, their products are at par with or even cheaper than other sources. You may try them out as well. Its www.kara.com.ng
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by michaelbiz: 9:22am On May 29, 2013
Hello guys, I need a similar web design like Jumia.
I found some foreign designers but I'm looking for a home-based design approach.
As a brand consultant, I've handled lots of web design projects myself.
I don't mind getting a freelancer who will do it.
It seems most Nigerian web companies don't do impressive jobs.
You can prove me wrong anyway.
I know some guys out there are very good and won't cut my head off with fees.

The only difference is I'm not competing with Jumia or Konga.
My direction is different and size is smaller, but African.
Just that in this case, I only need the checkout to flow to a page showing the corporate account info page with the summary of the items and total.
Simple !

If you can handle this to my taste, give me a call.
I have three websites to design.
1. Property/Real Estate (just visit www.zillow.com) that's what I want.
2. E-commerce (something like jumia, just smaller and no need of e-payment)
3. Personal Corporate Web (clean web-design with nice branding)

I'm outsourcing them because of my job doesn't allow me to design anymore.
I wish I had the time.
Thanks. Waiting for the right person or company.

Call me now. And be sincere.
Business is business.

Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by greenmouse(m): 10:17am On May 29, 2013
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by Nairaplus(m): 5:30pm On May 29, 2013
michaelbiz:

Hello guys, I need a similar web design like Jumia.
I found some foreign designers but I'm looking for a home-based design approach.
As a brand consultant, I've handled lots of web design projects myself.
I don't mind getting a freelancer who will do it.
It seems most Nigerian web companies don't do impressive jobs.
You can prove me wrong anyway.
I know some guys out there are very good and won't cut my head off with fees.

The only difference is I'm not competing with Jumia or Konga.
My direction is different and size is smaller, but African.
Just that in this case, I only need the checkout to flow to a page showing the corporate account info page with the summary of the items and total.
Simple !

If you can handle this to my taste, give me a call.
I have three websites to design.
1. Property/Real Estate (just visit www.zillow.com) that's what I want.
2. E-commerce (something like jumia, just smaller and no need of e-payment)
3. Personal Corporate Web (clean web-design with nice branding)

I'm outsourcing them because of my job doesn't allow me to design anymore.
I wish I had the time.
Thanks. Waiting for the right person or company.

Call me now. And be sincere.
Business is business.

How much are you offering for each category of job. State it. Then one would know either to contact you or not.
Thanks.
Re: E-commerce Website Like & Konga.com Needed ASAP. by yungcheda(m): 12:02am On May 30, 2013
leave ecommerce for the pros like jumia and get yourself your own godamn idea

(1) (2) (Reply)

2go On Pc (how To Install) / How To Get Google To Index Your New Website In 2019 - 11 Ways To Do It Instantly / 10 Online Security Tips You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.