Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,381 members, 7,850,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:56 PM

German Visa Enqiry - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Visa Enqiry (620 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General German Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Applying For A German Visa With An Invitation Letter, Opinion Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1)

German Visa Enqiry by nduchris: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
I about to apply for a visiting Visa ,i have never traveled before. i met a German lady online and we fall in love am 35 and she is 36 .she intend to send me an invitation letter soon because she has gone to their local authority in German to get a letter of guaranty to stand as my sponsor . i am working and earning a salary of 300k .i do not have a savings in my account just my monthly salary .I need your advice on my chance . i once invited her to Nigeria but she was scare off by the German government that she will fall sick or that Nigeria is dangerous .if she need to travel she has to take vaccine for yellow fever . this will take her three month .

please what is your take on this .
should i go ahead a apply .
Re: German Visa Enqiry by justwise(m): 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2012

(1)

Travelling To The Uk / What Is The Chance Of Getting A Canadian Visa Through Seminar/workshop ??? / How Best To Get German Visa In Short Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.