Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital (1980 Views)

5 Small Business Ideas In Nigeria With Little Start-up Capital / Starting A Spa Business Little Start-up Capital / How Can I Make Money Online With No Start Up Capital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by maxibrainz: 1:50pm On Dec 26, 2012
I have been searching for ways to make money online in the past months, as for me football betting is the easiest online business, very easy to understand 3days or even a day is enough to grab all the rules in the game. I started with #1000 using a local beting site and within a month i made #15000 (for your information i don't watch football and am not a fan of any club, i bet based on the analysis of some prediction site and my friends, i made more money from this game than any of my friends who watched football(i bet mostly on unpopular leagues and matches). But with time some of this big clubs and the unpopular teams start messing up,the football betting game became unprofitable and i left it.
I started searching for other profitable online business, bought many ebooks but all seem to be complicated at one point or the other, it either it required huge capital to start, long term practicing like 6month before you start or very risky. Examples like
1. Fiverr: got some fiverr ebooks, heard guys made lot of money with it, but geting to the site what do i market hmm, did you say website or design logos for $5 well am not perfect with that (maybe you guys can help with what to do there) and another issue is this paypal stuff, it through paypal you get your money on fiverr( i dont just know why the dont use liberty reserve) and most guys here are just ebook sellers with paypal solutions that don't work (if anyone know any way i can get a working paypal here in 9ja pls tell me and make sure you have a personal experience and mind you i dont buy ebooks or pay for paypal acount i have had enough of that, tanx).
2. Let talk of bloging yea geting trafic you need to work hard, i get atleast 100 visits on my blog everyday but the content of my blog hmm is mainly browsing cheat stuff and that not good content for adsense, can anyone help me with the ways i can earn money with my blog (i have read many ebooks but the are just unrealistic, i need a 9ja experience).
3. Forex men still on babypips yet to graduate it very complicated and Betonmarket(i couldn't get UBA Africard, i wish i could fund and withdraw with LR)
4. Affiliate marketing is quite complicated, i am yet to see anyone that earn good money with it.
I would be very happy if anyone can just post and explain here any online business that easy to understand, fetch good money and requires little capital to start (just like football beting) tanx. Take note: i would not buy any ebook or pay any money to anyone to learn anything, if you know you make good money with what you do online, pls help your fellow 9ja people with it, tanx. Let make 9ja a better place and reduce the rate of unemployment and poverty in this country
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by AudraClarkson: 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
In my opinion, Affiliate marketing and Traffic generation are the only method of making money online. Thus, i'm following this thread i might learn some other technique for making money online.

1 Like

Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by demoreon: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
@ op, I must commend your efforts and research. The topic is actually about making money online with little start up, how about if it requires no startup?
Read this as am sure it will help you
https://www.nairaland.com/1142752/make-online-zero-investment-season
If you think its not practical pls let me know.
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by infotails: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
nice write up.....i make my own money online through selling of e-books online and also through my placind ads on my blog www.9jabroadcast..com....
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by infotails: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2012
nice write up.....i make my own money online through selling of e-books on how to make money online and also through my placind ads on my blog www.9jabroadcast..com....
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by maxibrainz: 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
demoreon: @ op, I must commend your efforts and research. The topic is actually about making money online with little start up, how about if it requires no startup?
Read this as am sure it will help you
https://www.nairaland.com/1142752/make-online-zero-investment-season
If you think its not practical pls let me know.
Guy you did not give details of what you do,you just gave a preamble hope your info is free, i need details
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by maxibrainz: 6:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Common guys it not enough to tell me you do this or that, tell us in details how it works,we all learning. If you want to help you can paste how your online biznes work here or drop a download link here of your ebook you use. Pls if you dont have a personal experience of the online bizness you want to post dont bother posting and if you know you won't give the info of what you do free dont bother because no matter how good it sounds i wont buy, tanx.
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by demoreon: 8:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
maxibrainz: Common guys it not enough to tell me you do this or that, tell us in details how it works,we all learning. If you want to help you can paste how your online biznes work here or drop a download link here of your ebook you use. Pls if you dont have a personal experience of the online bizness you want to post dont bother posting and if you know you won't give the info of what you do free dont bother because no matter how good it sounds i wont buy, tanx.
Did you read through my post before writing this or you didn't understand?
Am not sure you wanna learn cos your response is overly aggressive.
I thought you are tired of trying all the latest hypes but now ****.
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by maxibrainz: 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2012
demoreon: Since we are still in december and my charity office isn't closed yet, i would like to introduce you to HOSTING AFFILIATE OFFERS. i wont go into details cos those in my inner circle wont be pleased to discover that am letting of some valuable info they paid for, am 100% sure what you will learn here can be applied this very minute using your phone or laptop so you have no excuse not to get started.
Like I said earlier in my previous post I won't go into details as my methods are classified.
Steps below
1:Register with any hosting company
2: get your affiliate link
3: promote it
4: smile to the bank
No investment whatsoever.
The four steps is what you gave,needed the tricks and were to get the customers but as you said it classified
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by maxibrainz: 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
demoreon: Since we are still in december and my charity office isn't closed yet, i would like to introduce you to HOSTING AFFILIATE OFFERS. i wont go into details cos those in my inner circle wont be pleased to discover that am letting of some valuable info they paid for, am 100% sure what you will learn here can be applied this very minute using your phone or laptop so you have no excuse not to get started.
Like I said earlier in my previous post I won't go into details as my methods are classified.
Steps below
1:Register with any hosting company
2: get your affiliate link
3: promote it
4: smile to the bank
No investment whatsoever.
The four steps is what you gave,needed the tricks and were to get the customers but as you said it classified
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by demoreon: 10:11pm On Dec 26, 2012
maxibrainz:
Why did you choose to ignore this part
[Quote author=demoreon]
At this point i know some would be asking how do i get people to purchase hosting. am sure we both know that making money online is the most targeted niche on the planet meaning at one point theres always a need for domain name and hosting. all you need is just 0.5 % of those hungry people and the rest is history
[\quote]
I won't give you premium info as the four steps is enough info for anyone that isn't lazy. E.g step 1 says signup at a hosting company, what I expect you to do is type hosting company into google and you will get over 1000 of them.
I understand majority of the over hyped product has affected your judgement on everything you read. Pls ask questions next time rather than jump into conclusions.
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by Uche11(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
That's great indeed. But I know of Avenues to Wealth chaired in Nigeria by Prof Pat Utomi. check my blog for details; uche11forchrist.
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by benz33(m): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
to me AFFILIATE MARKETING, SERVICE RENDERING AND PRODUCT SELLING remains the greatest way of making money through the Internet, many people use to make the mistake of affiliate marketing by restricting it to the INTERNET E-BOOKS ALONE, You can also take affiliate marketing OFFLINE and bring it Online. I have helped many Property Companies sell buildings and Lands accross Lagos and i was paid fat salary. I have approached many service providers and skilled workers and also products dealers that i know are good and also can be trusted in BIG MARKETS close to me and reach of favorable agreement with them on what commission they will pay me if i get them customers. I dont really do the popular 10% most of them use to promise FREELANCE MARKETERS.I always use my persuasive skills to let them see reasons why i dont wanna do 10%. I use my LAPTOP AND INTERNET TO GET THEM CUSTOMERS SO I VE TO MAKE MORE MONEY, BUT AT TIMES I DO 10% IT DEPENDS

SO LOOK AROUND YOU AND WALK INTO ANY GOOD OR RELIABLE ORGANIZATION AND OFFER TO HELP THEM MARKET THEIR GOOD AND WONDERFUL PRODUCT. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED BASED ON HOW MUCH YOU WILL MAKE....This is my story.
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by phreddie(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
Come rain, come shine i'll place my bet on importation business. As for me its the only biz u can start wit a small amount and make 10x profit. I suggest you try it!
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by goldplated(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2012
benz33: to me AFFILIATE MARKETING, SERVICE RENDERING AND PRODUCT SELLING remains the greatest way of making money through the Internet, many people use to make the mistake of affiliate marketing by restricting it to the INTERNET E-BOOKS ALONE, You can also take affiliate marketing OFFLINE and bring it Online. I have helped many Property Companies sell buildings and Lands accross Lagos and i was paid fat salary. I have approached many service providers and skilled workers and also products dealers that i know are good and also can be trusted in BIG MARKETS close to me and reach of favorable agreement with them on what commission they will pay me if i get them customers. I dont really do the popular 10% most of them use to promise FREELANCE MARKETERS.I always use my persuasive skills to let them see reasons why i dont wanna do 10%. I use my LAPTOP AND INTERNET TO GET THEM CUSTOMERS SO I VE TO MAKE MORE MONEY, BUT AT TIMES I DO 10% IT DEPENDS

SO LOOK AROUND YOU AND WALK INTO ANY GOOD OR RELIABLE ORGANIZATION AND OFFER TO HELP THEM MARKET THEIR GOOD AND WONDERFUL PRODUCT. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED BASED ON HOW MUCH YOU WILL MAKE....This is my story.

sounds interesting, but what businesses did you get customer for?
how did you get your customers on the internet? did you advertise on behalf of the company online? did you have a website? i'll like to know how you did it in details if you dont mind.
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by neksummi(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2012
There's something guys here on nairaland are trying to do to ensure all participants make their first million naira in 6 months. I encourage you to check it out:

https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all#13574490

N3000 is all you need to be part of it. It is even N2000 if you can create your blog yourself! The programme is simple but very powerful.

If you want to discus it, call me: 08063306838.
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by maxibrainz: 3:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yes importation and Affiliate marketing are good online business which i have confirmed myself
Re: The Easiest Online Business That Require Little Start Up Capital by benz33(m): 7:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
goldplated:

sounds interesting, but what businesses did you get customer for?
how did you get your customers on the internet? did you advertise on behalf of the company online? did you have a website? i'll like to know how you did it in details if you dont mind.

All i did wast to place adverts on some FREE MARKETING AND ADVERTISING websites with these Products using my own Contact Details as the numbers Customers will call.

(1) (Reply)

States With The Lowest External Debt In Nigeria / Help On How To Verify Your USA Upwork Account / My Transportation Business Kicked Off Two Months Ago. Lessons Learned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.