Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

The Situation Of Portharcourt In December 2012 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Situation Of Portharcourt In December 2012 (578 Views)

Crowd Jubilate With Wike Over Supreme Court Victory On Street Of Portharcourt / Breaking News: Portharcourt In Turmoil Ikwerre Rd A Ghost Town Now / Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Situation Of Portharcourt In December 2012 by clemz85(m): 1:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
goodday NLs!

if you are a porthacourt resident you will know what i am talking about and agree with me
when i say lets thank God.
Did you notice the rate of robbery attack last year 2011 dec? oh my GOD! especial the
three or more ocassions like the one that happened at EVERYDAY emporium 2 GRA that
took the life a pregnant woman and a
police man, rumuokoro attack on bank pullion van and rumuola road attack that took
the life of a lady, a police man,
the driver and other innocent individuals, one at the area of ikoku attack at the drink depot
which took the life of a timariv staff. do you remember that girl
(the attack leader). these are the ones i witnessed.
but this season we thank God atleast in my area there is no report of robbery attack.
it is assumed that the two groups that were captured by the police then is the reason why
we have a seren environment to celebrate in this time.
i am personaly thanking God cuz we do not who wuold have been a victim.

(1) (Reply)

Niger State Governor Puts Up Billboard For Daughter's Wedding / Fire Razes 5 Houses In Ikoku Market In Port Harcourt / Inmates Sue Beer, Wine Companies, Claim Alcohol Led To Their Crimes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.