Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. (3843 Views)

breaking: Heavy Jubilation In PH Over Appeal Court Ruling In Rivers State / Governor Ajimobi Kisses Daughter Deeply In Celebration Of His Re-election(photo) / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Longeria(m): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2013
There is joy in the faces of jubilants celebrating the much awaited exit of Gov Chibuike Amaechi from PDP. The celebration started at party secretariat at Aba road caused heavy taffic jam. The rally which seem to be double celebration when the court victory of obio Akpor LGA is considered. Some of the inscriptions reads , To hell with IDI AMIN AMAECHI , Go traitor go , NO to ALMAJIRI PEOPLES CONGRESS and so on.

5 Likes

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by experimentist: 2:20pm On Nov 27, 2013
Pictures or I call u lienus.
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by fabulous4u: 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2013
this is just the beginning of the end for amaechi
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Akpaife(m): 3:55pm On Nov 27, 2013
Hahahahahaha I said it
It is good 2 laugh last thank God d good piple of portharcourt r nt fools
Amechi wat 2 deceive them bt God pass him
Sai GEJ 2015,sai GEJ till 2019

Haters should commit suicide n burn 2 ashes

1 Like

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Woke4all(m): 4:00pm On Nov 27, 2013
No matter how big or beautiful or intelligent a "cock" is, it must first stand with one leg and watch when it goes to a new environment.

So it will be for these nPDP members who joined APC. They will definitely be JJC and play second fiddle. And before they will realise it, 2015 has come and gone.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by ProfessorPeter(m): 4:08pm On Nov 27, 2013
Chei i dey laugh! APC mean Almajiri People Congress

1 Like

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by pmc01(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2013
Seriously, what is this?

The OP and people who digested this hook, line and sinker without asking for any evidence to back up this trash are learning learners.

Trashy trash!

2 Likes

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Longeria(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2013
Woke4all: No matter how big or beautiful or intelligent a "cock" is, it must first stand with one leg and watch when it goes to a new environment.

So it will be for these nPDP members who joined APC. They will definitely be JJC and play second fiddle. And before they will realise it, 2015 has come and gone.
Ameachi really enter one chance bus.
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by dBard: 4:43pm On Nov 27, 2013
pmc01: Seriously, what is this?

The OP and people who digested this hook, line and sinker without asking for any evidence to back up this trash are learning learners.

Trashy trash!

Its not trash.
I saw them..d crowd @ d secretariat n d protest heading as at then twds waterlines.

It happened..
How silly do u/will u feel wen u confirm its actually true..

1 Like

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Longeria(m): 4:44pm On Nov 27, 2013
pmc01: Seriously, what is this?

Trashy trash!
Who opened gate for this chicken

1 Like

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Longeria(m): 4:50pm On Nov 27, 2013
dBard:

Its not trash.
I saw them..d crowd @ d secretariat n d protest heading as at then twds waterlines.

It happened..
How silly do u/will u feel wen u confirm its actually true..
Bros, it was jubilation, not protest.
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by egift(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2013
Indeed Nigerians are celebrating because without spending a kobo on an election, the APC were able to win a 7 governorship position in a single day - A feat that even the PDP have never attempted.

Up APC!
God bless Nigeria!!
As we kick the Ogogoro back to the creek!!!

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by awodman: 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2013
The crowd wey I see for TV no be here...Aba road was practically shut down!
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by tybank: 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2013
Professor Peter: Chei i dey laugh! APC mean Almajiri People Congress
Then what is PDP? Which of them (PDP or APC) has more Almajiris in its fold?
BTW,when has it become a crime to be an almajiri?

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by jmaine: 6:16pm On Nov 27, 2013
awodman: The crowd wey I see for TV no be here...Aba road was practically shut down!

Na send forth rally for Amaechi . . . . grin
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by dBard: 6:36pm On Nov 27, 2013
Longeria: Bros, it was jubilation, not protest.

My bad
Turned off bf I got t them cos of d gridlock.

Was jst correcting d ignorant poster
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2013
This one na warning.... amaechi never see yet. they said they will do it if he leaves and it has come to pass. if he likes let hom go and hire RSS employees to come and form crowd for him. the true test will be april 2015.
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by otokx(m): 6:53pm On Nov 27, 2013
I drove past them in GRA, as usual, they were a rented crowd wearing GDI shirts and some Jonathan shirts.

4 Likes

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by ebamma(m): 8:03pm On Nov 27, 2013
nothing goes for nothing in this country abeg change the title of this post, to paid people celebrate amaechi's defection to apc, i bet u say if amaechi follow want, him fit rent him own crowd celebrate him divorce with PDP
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by awodman: 10:23pm On Nov 27, 2013
jmaine:

Na send forth rally for Amaechi . . . . grin
Lol..the send forth na top class..enough grooving
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Built2last: 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2013
Longeria: Ameachi really enter one chance bus.

Ameachi did not enter one chance..na half chance with no AC. Its political suicide for that young man. I expected him to learn from Timipre Silva. Where is he now? Jonathan will patiently wait for Ameachi after election in 2015. I forsee him running out but APC, the internet party will only rant on media.

My people says its an abomination for one to join forces to fight his own brother. I really pity ameachi ahead of 2015. He has committed political suicide, no thanks to his advicers.
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by osaxx: 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2013
egift: Indeed Nigerians are celebrating because without spending a kobo on an election, the APC were able to win a 7 governorship position in a single day - A feat that even the PDP have never attempted.

Up APC!
God bless Nigeria!!
That same creek is where the money used to train ur family is coming from....

9 Likes

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by osaxx: 12:02am On Nov 28, 2013
Funny enough, most of them in APC will still vote GEJ talkless of amaechi....bet me amaechi can never vote an aboki in his new APC if nt given vice presido as envisioned. APC can never win any state in SS\SE, edo,imo, rivers are 100% for jonathan. Lagos for sure is 70% for GEJ. Middle belt confirm. Ondo confirm. Kastina, kaduna, all northern christains confirmed.

We always av. Noise from opposition party in election year, yet incumbent still wins.....or we should break naija.

6 Likes

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Mogidi: 1:35am On Nov 28, 2013
Professor Peter: Chei i dey laugh! APC mean Almajiri People Congress

Different people call APC different names.
In my area we call them "Ashewo People's Community".
Feel free to call them any name you wish, they deserve it.
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Mogidi: 1:41am On Nov 28, 2013
egift: Indeed Nigerians are celebrating because without spending a kobo on an election, the APC were able to win a 7 governorship position in a single day - A feat that even the PDP have never attempted.

Up APC!
God bless Nigeria!!

Its not only governors we're giving you, no no no.
We will provide you a presidential candidate like we always do. You can have Atiku.
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Symphony007: 6:36am On Nov 28, 2013
If ameachi is smart and pro-active, he will turn rivers state to lagos politically. Where come 2015, the people of rivers will vote for jonathan and vote for ameachi's APC governorship candidate. To achieve that he has to institutionalize the APC in rivers. He must keep buhari, tinubu,akanda,etc..from port harcourt so that the PDP in rivers state won't brand APC as a sell out. Yoruba and hausa men party coming to take over rivers. He must populate the rivers APC with credible new faces and he should continue his good work as governor. So tomorrow when he put's forward a freshed face senator magnus abe or prince tonye princewill as his succesor. Someone that will continue his great work and then the PDP will put forward the washed out publically known crooks like wike,sekibo,etc...we all know how rivers people will vote. And the ameachi who they said committed political sucide will be the godfather of the new rivers political structure.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by KwoiZabo(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2013
I pity all the politicians that would murder their career by moving with Amaechi to APC. Amaechi is in his Second term in office he has nothing to loose
Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:14am On Nov 28, 2013
i want to imagine the SW people's jubilation if amosun, fashola or any other performing individuals were being attacked and expected to die politically.

Well, i can't reason how much sensible people like them wld be paid to celebrate such madness?

i dnt think its possible!

But in order news:
Some fools up east have killed dora, soludo, killing and attacking rochas and now jubilting over anaechi!!

JESOS!!! What a slow race of people who hates progress!!!

Its baffles me...i can neva undstnd the backward way they think!

Is this abt party or individuals?

The SW doesn't think twice before changing parties. Anything that progresses!!

Well, why am i talking like i care??

*goes back to smoking ma cuban ciga*

1 Like

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by Longeria(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i want to imagine the SW people's jubilation if amosun, fashola or any other performing individuals were being attacked and expected to die politically.

Well, i can't reason how much sensible people like them wld be paid to celebrate such madness?

But in order news:
Some fools up east have killed dora, soludo, killing and attacking rochas and now jubilting over anaechi!!

Abeg smoke your marijuana jare.

3 Likes

Re: Heavy Jubilation In Portharcourt In Celebration Of End Of Amaechi's Era In Pdp. by MCKULQ(m): 9:56am On Nov 28, 2013
SLIDE waxie: i want to imagine the SW people's jubilation if amosun, fashola or any other performing individuals were being attacked and expected to die politically.

But in order news:

what is this one saying
Indeed you are high on something bro grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D!!! How BUHARI Killed Former Gov Amborse Ali. / BREAKING NEWS :- Another Helicopter Crash In Yola Today Friday 21/11/2014 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.