Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert (20478 Views)

Lagos To Soweto By Wizkid : Pictures From Video Shoot / Pictures From Banky W's Concert / Pictures From EME Baddest Concert (2) (3) (4)

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Cuddlemii: 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
YOMIT: Am I the only one seeing my black bro wande coal. grin that man looks egbotically high lipsrsealed
He looks doped up
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 26, 2012

Why do some people think it is ok to wear sun shades at night?
Indoors?

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2012
Iaz93: Where's Denrele na??

For the First time the dude is not all over the camera. Perhaps the Fat Blokes at the door didn't let him in.

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wtf are they wearing?

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Iaz93: 11:36pm On Dec 26, 2012
HQ:

For the First time the dude is not all over the camera. Perhaps the Fat Blokes at the door didn't let him in.
Loool
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by dljbd1(m): 12:02am On Dec 27, 2012
ok...so hw does ds help my future ambitions Keep ur pix nxt tym
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Douglasdale(m): 12:15am On Dec 27, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

Guy Looks way too old To Be Dressing Like This.
Tot i was the only one who tot as much?
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by tobiemichael(m): 12:24am On Dec 27, 2012
Naija celebs lyk gettin high not bad though but most of them go to the extreme

W.C is as high as burj khalifa,,,mehn by the way davido no go #jstasking
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by delors(m): 12:27am On Dec 27, 2012
Heyyya! Wande Croak don dey suffer... cry
Colour riot!
2 year-old pants lipsrsealed
Chei! Nna mehnnn that footwear don hear am! Since Frebruary? Na only this shoe him get ni? Abi D'banj don pack all him clothes go Goodmusic ni? shocked
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Abrantie: 12:31am On Dec 27, 2012
oyeakd:

Mudafoka looks like a drug addict.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by cap28: 12:52am On Dec 27, 2012
fellis:

Why do some people think it is ok to wear sun shades at night?
Indoors?

im seeing some really strange looking individuals on here with clothes that look as if they came straight out of a second hand store,

that dude wearing the grey top with a hood looks like a di..c.k the old guy with the dashiki and old jeans looks ridiculous and that guy wearing black with tatoos looks like he borrowed his mum's curtain's and just draped them over himself - i mean wtf were they thinking when they looked in the mirror?

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 12:56am On Dec 27, 2012
Its sad to see Nigerians of these days dress like people that just came out from a long sentence in Jail. Old men dressing like high school kids. Nigerians of the late ninetees used to be current in latest trends I wonder what happened to those naijas of that era. You dont have to over do things, throw in a zara suit or dress casual by wearing a plain white vneck tees, rock revival jeans or true religion with a Polo snickers. I may work on opening an Express or H&M shop in Nigeria next year.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 1:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Chris Brown is the man anytime......pure talent!
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by odohemma(m): 1:16am On Dec 27, 2012
[img][/img]
Please who is this?
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 1:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Real-Mccoy:
Its sad to see Nigerians of these days dress like people that just came out from a long sentence in Jail. Old men dressing like high school kids. Nigerians of the late ninetees used to be current in latest trends I wonder what happened to those naijas of that era. You dont have to over do things, throw in a zara suit or dress casual by wearing a plain white vneck tees, rock revival jeans or true religion with a Polo snickers. I may work on opening an Express or H&M shop in Nigeria next year.

Zara's clothes for men are kind of gay, though... I bought a trench coat from there time ago and it has to be the gayest trench coat ever lol...

River Island is more like it...
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by bakynes(m): 1:24am On Dec 27, 2012
This naija celebs no sabi dress sha but i will always respect Davido na my guy wen it comes to dressing.For this kinda event just wear a t-shirt with a skinny or straight jeans and a Nike Air Jordan or smtin with your Gold watch and Gold 20inch chain ur good to go.See all kinds of nasty footwear
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 1:25am On Dec 27, 2012
Viewing this topic: Dominionhost, queensmith, Olyroks, ubcandid(m), Kikyben_2(f), omonuan, danielonyisi(f), tobiemichael, odohemma(m), Cuddlemii, BenBradley(m), eni mcnite, shyna501, bakynes(m), mich2012 and 31 guest(s)

Damn!! See who's on the thread... wink
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by hammedkola(m): 1:32am On Dec 27, 2012
What is all these rubbish fashion?...Can't you just learn from 2 baba?...simple dressing

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Idowuogbo(f): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

Zara's clothes for men are kind of gay, though... I bought a trench coat from there time ago and it has to be the gayest trench coat ever lol...

River Island is more like it...
Say wot? U still in uni? undecided
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by tpia5: 1:43am On Dec 27, 2012
they're all scary looking but tiwa savage is ok.

nice outfit, impressive style, minus the showbiz aspect.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 1:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Say wot? U still in uni? undecided

Nah, I was just talking about the best high street store...

Zara's definitely not it for someone like me and for those who don't like overly tight garms(clothes)...
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 27, 2012
tpia@:
they're all scary looking but tiwa savage is ok.

nice outfit, impressive style, minus the showbiz aspect.

Damn!! Your taste is ancient... grin

Can you take those men in scruffy shoes to your parent, please be honest

The other guy with the mini-hoody jumper that's showing his breast and the kiddo puma trainers looks gay! grin
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by shilling(f): 1:50am On Dec 27, 2012
Look at Tiwa and Toke (a few others as well) wearing formal dresses to a concert! LOL

Btw, Genevieve is looking on point as usual.

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Sibe007(m): 1:51am On Dec 27, 2012
الملكي فوق الله:

Guy Looks way too old To Be Dressing Like This.

All i see is an ABOKI
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by tpia5: 2:05am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

Damn!! Your taste is ancient... grin

Can you take those men in scruffy shoes to your parent, please be honest

The other guy with the mini-hoody jumper that's showing his breast and the kiddo puma trainers looks gay! grin

what are you on about? Do you speak english or should i translate into your dialect.

i said they're all scary looking except for tiwa savage.

which part of scary looking sounds kosher to you?

are you drinking?

tiwa's dress sense is usually quite impressive- i wonder why there's no thread yet showcasing her style.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 27, 2012
tpia@:

what are you on about? Do you speak english or should i translate into your dialect.

i said they're all scary looking except for tiwa savage.

which part of scary looking sounds kosher to you?

are you drinking?

tiwa's dress sense is usually quite impressive- i wonder why there's no thread yet showcasing her style.

How about brushing up your dirty accent before asking me if I speak English, or not??

My bad, your accent messed up the enunciation - GTFOH... grin

I thought you said; "dearie!" undecided undecided
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 2:16am On Dec 27, 2012
You know it's funny....That "style" of wearing the pants tucked into the tongue of the giant sneakers was a style Hip Hop Adopted/Stolen from the Gay Commuinuty in the mid to late 2000s, when closeted homosexxxual artist/cornballs like Kanye West rose to popularity.

....Never been a fan of that foolishness

More Importantly....

Never been a big fan of Hip Hop always jacking feminine fashion styles from the Gay Community via through vehicles of closet Fagggotry Slash Microphone Commander Queens like the Aforementioned Bum Above

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 27, 2012
Word!

They're subconsciously emasculating the black man - all these tight and homoerotic style of dressing must stop...

Old ar.se clowns wearing tight jeans looking like Rupaul is a NO NO!! grin

Niggaz wearing scarfs calling it fashion is pure nonsense!
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by tpia5: 2:23am On Dec 27, 2012

anyway, more on tiwa savage [ i dont know much about her and actually only heard of her on nl]

she's very confident no matter what she's wearing, and that's a mark of a true model or entertainer/showbiz person.

how many people can rock these different styles and looks, yet she pulls it off each time withuot feeling self conscious or like the world will end if she doesnt expose some parts of her body (i noticed she still has her confident smile regardless if her body is exposed or not):

curlers in hair (how many ladies would be seen in public like this?

[img]http://myhairmybeauty.files./2012/07/screen-shot-2012-07-20-at-07_28_39.png[/img]

braided hairstyle, native wear, not even the flashy one, yet she still radiates confidence:

[img]http://www.thisisafrica.me/data/thumb/abc_media_image/6000/6040/w430.68de7_3e1d47c3baf98921b588cefb5874f7a2.jpg[/img]

seriously, she can sell anything you put on her.

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by tpia5: 2:27am On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Ivynwa(f): 2:27am On Dec 27, 2012
tpia@:

anyway, more on tiwa savage [ i dont know much about her and actually only heard of her on nl]

she's very confident no matter what she's wearing, and that's a mark of a true model or entertainer/showbiz person.

how many people can rock these different styles and looks, yet she pulls it off each time withuot feeling self conscious or like the world will end if she doesnt expose some parts of her body (i noticed she still has her confident smile regardless if her body is exposed or not):

I like the way she carries herself too. Stylish, Feminine-----good carriage she's got.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 2:27am On Dec 27, 2012
tpia@:

curlers in hair (how many ladies would be seen in public like this?

braided hairstyle, native wear, not even the flashy one, yet she still radiates confidence:

seriously, she can sell anything you put on her.

I know she's very pretty, no doubt..

But she needs some DDs on her chest for the bolded to happen.. grin

BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. / DOWNLOAD Deezell X DJ Ab – Banaji MP3 / Vote: Who Is Nigeria's Best Musician