Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert (20477 Views)

Lagos To Soweto By Wizkid : Pictures From Video Shoot / Pictures From Banky W's Concert / Pictures From EME Baddest Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by cap28: 2:30am On Dec 27, 2012

someone please get this guy a mirror!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by huninaija(f): 2:31am On Dec 27, 2012
Nigerian celebrities and inferiority complex.. Is it a must to copy hollywood or black american artists? WTF is burna boy wearing? Looks like he's wearing a skirt with some jeans undecided the girls represented tho especially my girl tiwa savage and Genevieve kiss

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 2:37am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

I know she's very pretty, no doubt..

But she needs some DDs on her chest for the bolded to happen.. grin

models dont typically have DDs.

the ones that are international standard, that is.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 2:39am On Dec 27, 2012
tpia.:

models dont typically have DDs.

the ones that are international standard, that is.

Those are Eurocentric models with European standards - the African standard is different... grin
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 2:56am On Dec 27, 2012
tpia.:
^^rate this for me:

I'll give her 2.5!

She looks like the white women next door... undecided
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 27, 2012
i meant rate the dressing, not your prepubescent hormones.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 27, 2012
hard to resize the photo, not sure why.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 3:04am On Dec 27, 2012
tpia.:
i meant rate the dressing, not your prepubescent hormones.

She looks like anyone dressed up for a decent job out here...

However, why do you always throw subliminals??

How about let me rate you?? - God knows I want to rate tpia, my nemesis on nl... grin wink
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 3:26am On Dec 27, 2012
shymexx:

Zara's clothes for men are kind of gay, though... I bought a trench coat from there time ago and it has to be the gayest trench coat ever lol...

River Island is more like it...
Thats funny bruv but zara is mostly worn by Brits. It all depends on your choice. I buy suit from Zara cos they are fitted and shops out here in states have bigger sizes most times. Any ways why I brits men fund of wearing tight and colored pants (trousers) ?....No pun intended. Honestly this new genetation of socialites in Nigeria need to step up their fashion game and do away with those shiny inferior clothes they love wearing.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 3:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Thats funny bruv but zara is mostly worn by Brits. It all depends on your choice. I buy suit from Zara cos they are fitted cos shops out here in states have bigger sizes most times. Any ways why I brits men fund of wearing tight and colored pants (trousers) ?....No pun intended. Honestly this new genetation of socialites in Nigeria need to step up their fashion game and do away with those shiny inferior clothes they love wearing.

Not most Brits(probably most white brits), everyone has his preference.... Most guys mix everything because you can't really get everything you want from one shop, however, Zara's male clothes are kind of too gay IMO... I don't really know much about their Suits and blazers but it can't be different from their jackets and coats, to be honest...

Nigerians just need to look towards Europe(if they want to dress western) and stop trying to copy the yanks... Europe is the mecca of fashion...
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 3:36am On Dec 27, 2012
tpia.:

i agree.

with the exception of the ones marketing breast enlargement, the dressing sense really needs to be upgraded.

that's why people like tiwa stand out, because she really dresses with taste and style.

if she were overseas, she'd probably have to work harderto stand out in the crowd, but in nigeria, its a done deal.
What was her upbringing like? Did she grow up in Nigeria?
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 27, 2012
she probably did- i dont know much about her besides what i read on nairaland.
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by RealMccoy2(m): 3:54am On Dec 27, 2012
huni_naija:

Zara's stuff are way too over-priced anyways, there clothing tends to be cheaper in paris, iv only ever bought one top from there and it was a waste as i only wore the top once... There things are two bland for my liking, they've got nice kids clothes tho and i do buy a few things from there for my lil cuzzies apart from that... Naaahh i'll pass

Topshop and miss selfridges are where its at for me tho..
Shopping in europe is expensive in general. If you have access to state visit during festive period and you will be amazed on how far your money will go
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by huninaija(f): 3:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Shopping in europe is expensive in general. If you have access to state visit during festive period and you will be amazed on how far your money will go

Yes, very true, my last visit to states was amazing, i was able to buy so much yet it didn't feel like i'd spent Close to the amount that i'm used to spending on clothes... I always make sure i buy in bulk on my visits to the states.. Its well worth it
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by denzel2009: 4:08am On Dec 27, 2012
what kind of hoodie is that one wearing?
Re: Pictures From The Chris Brown Concert by Nobody: 4:12am On Dec 27, 2012
Real-Mccoy:

Thomas Pink and Mark& Spencer are not known in states .

However, Thomas Pink is more fashionable and expensive than most of the shirts known in the states....

Thomas Pink is the best shirts' maker ever IMO - T.M etc. are not even close...

Bro., you need to try out Thomas Pink and your life will never be the same... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

BBC News Yoruba Officially Launches. / DOWNLOAD Deezell X DJ Ab – Banaji MP3 / Vote: Who Is Nigeria's Best Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.