Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,044 members, 7,863,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:53 AM

I Am Importing Brazilian Hairs In Bulk...any Ideas On The Current Market Prices? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Am Importing Brazilian Hairs In Bulk...any Ideas On The Current Market Prices? (498 Views)

Any Ideas On How To Become A Distributor Of Nestle Products? / Nylon Making Business. Any Ideas? / Cold-room Business: Any Ideas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Importing Brazilian Hairs In Bulk...any Ideas On The Current Market Prices? by ifyclose2(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hello
I said in my last thread https://www.nairaland.com/1134379/laptop-recently-arrived-china....this-how that i was gonna scale things up a bit. I want to begin the importation of Brazilian hair in bulk, and i would love to know the current market prices from the 16 inch Brazilian hair to the 32 inch. Anyone with ideas?
And what are the logical wholesale prices for these?

Reach me on 08131002053 or ifyclose2@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: I Am Importing Brazilian Hairs In Bulk...any Ideas On The Current Market Prices? by dav8id(m): 1:09am On Dec 27, 2012
That show clearly that you are not yet ready for the business,since you did not know the local market price and what make you think is a profitable business you need to venture into since you dont know the price difference?

(1) (Reply)

How Intercontinental Bank Staff Stole Falana’s Money, Others- EFCC / This Is Awesome !!! You Must Read It !! / Forged Rolls Vatious Types And Functions In Industries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.