Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,316 members, 7,954,276 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun (20947 Views)

Tonia & Tony (yimiton)'s Official Wedding Pictures / PICTURES- Tolu Odukoya And Olumide Ijogun's White Wedding / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Gets A New Wife.(she Is Quite Lovely) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by Rocktation(f): 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2012
Tolu Odukoya said ‘I do’ to her sweetheart, Olumide Ijogun on the 3rd of November, 2012 at the Fountain of Life Church in Lagos. The bride’s father, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya is the senior pastor of the church while her mother was the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya. Here’s the official wedding album. Enjoy!

Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by Rocktation(f): 7:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
cool

1 Like

Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by Rocktation(f): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2012

Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by Rocktation(f): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
~

Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by Rocktation(f): 7:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
smiley

1 Like

Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by Rocktation(f): 7:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
~~

Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by ifeegee(f): 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wow, breath taking!!!

1 Like

Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by k2039: 7:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]The only thing that is paining me is the fact that this thread will make it to the frontpage. [/color]
Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by Ivynwa(f): 4:33am On Dec 28, 2012
Lovely pictures, I am a fan of Bimbo Odukoya when she ws alive.
She never ceases to inspire with her words.
Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by MMotimo: 9:08am On Jan 06, 2013
Very nice
Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by fankasibe: 2:31pm On Jan 06, 2013
Na dis kind thing Naija babes dey like..... I was @ d wedding.
Re: The Official Wedding Album Of Tolu Odukoya & Olumide Ijogun by vivianc(f): 4:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Wow! Beautiful! Think I'm gonna steal her ladies on hat pattern for my wedding. *writes it down*

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today / The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.