Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today (20715 Views)

Calabar 2014 Dry Run................... / London Nottinghill Carnival Today / Pictures From Calabar Carnival Dry Run Phase Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 9:30pm On Dec 14, 2014
I will try as much as possible to update as many pictures of the undoing carnival calabar dry run,
The dry run is almost as a rehearsal of the full carnival that will take place 27th December,
Live pix coming in from calabar dry run of all the bands,
Anybody watching the calabar dry run now can add his or her pix to it,.presently the whole of IBB road popularly known as Marian road is blocked,
I don trek tire today grin like say cars dn finish cheesy
Here we go

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Boomboost(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2014
...So its all about girls's buttocks everywhere. I'm getting bored of every girl flaunting bum every now and then.

Just wanna see them "be normal".

18 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 8:25am On Dec 15, 2014
Super dude without wheels

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Sorry peeps I could not upload as much as possible yesterday, network was nasty, n it was not funny driving through the heavy traffic, even as the was fun, d Yeye traffic finish my fuel cheesy

The Main event of the carnival is 27th December, dry run is just like preparation, so get ur eyes glued to this thread grin cos so many pictures will flow that day cheesy
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 8:28am On Dec 15, 2014
Baysideband

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2014

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by harrysterol(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2014
Boomboost:
...So its all about girls's buttocks everywhere. I'm getting bored of every girl flaunting bum every now and then.

u will bro cme 27th December grin
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by ALKARULEZ615(m): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
Carnival or Inter-House Sport? undecided

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by NaijaOptimist: 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
same of same
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 2:40pm On Dec 16, 2014
K
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by datguru: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Kanyol(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Ekaite and Udeme Item grin condoms go full ground lipsrsealed
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Francon(f): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Fantastic
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by holatin(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
wao

and young gurls go boku for that place die.

Am really missing some free things
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
awesome
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by donsteady(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Nice and colorful
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by paleo(m): 2:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
Wow. Great pics i must confess.
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by allisonluvsu(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
has d carnival started? no wonder the Governor of cross rivers state has been flashing and calling my lines just for me to be in attendance. I think I will have to leave France now for the carnival.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by priscaoge(f): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
Someone should come n take me to Cally cry cry cry I'm missing a Lot of fun mehhnnnn angry angry

Kachisbarbie please where have u been? Bring ur car let's roll down to Cally cheesy
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
nice! lmao! what are the girls doing? trying to twerk what they don't have..
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by sccofield(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by iyisco2001(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2014
I think I really need to find time to go next yr cry
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Boomboost:

As in eh, the thing yaff tire me. Everywhere u look, u see girls portraying themselves as sex dolls yet they are quick to shout for gender equality

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by natureblack(m): 2:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
Embarrassing angry

Must young ladies always be reduced to sex symbol ....... ...the second picture is just too annoying angry

Gone are the days when sex was hard to come by........now its just too easy and uninteresting. angry angry

Everywhere I go all I see is yansh plastered at my face,waiting for the slightest opportunity to be pierced by random sugar-cane. sad

#despicable angry

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by herald9: 2:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kanyol:
Ekaite and Udeme Item grin condoms go full ground lipsrsealed

Dem dey _fuck for road?

ediot!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Abellivinus(m): 2:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
:Dlook at there big big yanch nawa ooh
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by PerfumeRepublik: 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Cool
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Kanyol(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
herald9:

Dem dey _fuck for road?

ediot!
U be mumu! The last one wey I go, things begin change towards evening sotey e resemble where dem dey act blue film. Oya, go die!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by chelseabmw(m): 2:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
I must be present for next year's event smiley

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
I thought it's only southwest that have brown roof house shocked
Re: Photos Of Calabar Dry Run Carnival Today by Vicotex(m): 2:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
see big Yansh oooo.
E just big full ground

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Maiden Akwa Ibom Ukapisua Street Groove / 10 Types Of Ladies You Will Meet At Every Wedding Ceremony / Pictures Of UNILAG Africarribean Carnival 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.