Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,719 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments (24187 Views)

Vincent Enyeama's Wife Speaks Up On His Retirement From Super Eagles / Keshi Shuts Out Martins, Iheanacho From Super Eagles / Odemwingie Still Wants To Play For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by tellwisdom: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nelbless:

WHAT A COMMENT, ALL THESE OSAZE FAN, I JUST HOPE THAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE ALL THESE IN YOUR PLACE OF WORK AS YOUR SUBORDINATES WILL CHALLENGE YOUR ORDERS AND GO AN EXTRA LENGTH IN SHOWING YOU WHAT A C AWARD THEY ARE. TO YOUR FACE!

HAVEN'T YOU ALL LEARN THAT PRETTY GUY DO HAVE UGLY AND STUPID CHARACTER....
Guy, shut your gutter mouth up before I shut it for you....can you detail me how it all started apart from hear say??...what has Nff achieved us so far in recent times?? if not to vent their muscle on a young man, who is, but doing his best for a failed country as nigeria....does it really call for a life ban?? if I may ask??...if you are finding it difficult controlling ur mouth, why not seal it up??

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by vizboy(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
With the way you are all rattling i can say you are all high. Any way make una take am small small --> remember na so craz.e take start oh

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Rossikk(m): 5:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
olly4life: NLders, pls refresh ur memories before U̶̲̥̅̊ start attacking Osaze o. Its d law of Karma that is @ work here. Av U̶̲̥̅̊ forgotten so easily what Keshi & his cohort did that made us lose during the world. Abeg, Osaze is only been patriotic here. U̶̲̥̅̊ need to fight for ur position, he truly deserve to b in d team. If U̶̲̥̅̊ treat every player / person like dat, then there is bound to b issue. I think this is where d Psychologist comes in if they know he has attitude problem(s). There is no iota of indiscipline in Osaze's act, so he does not warrant to b left out.

YOU MUST HAVE THE IQ OF AN ANT.

Publicly insulting your coach and national FA on twitter is ''not an iota of indiscipline'' in your tiny baboon head.

THANK GOODNESS WE DON'T HAVE WALKING EXHIBITIONS OF DUMBITIDE LIKE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR OUR FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Noblechyk: 5:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
hagma37@yahoo.com:
Who say Nigerians cant protest Keshi's action against Osaze? Nigerians should wakeup and decide what they want and what we dont. Osaze is a very good player and we all want him in the national team.
No one is above d authority bro. Remember Ashley Cole of Chelsea when he verbally attacked d english FA. Wat he said was d truth but he quickly realised dat it 'll hurt his international career & apologised. I am his fan but he lost it dis time. Let me tell u, if Osaze had know dis is how it 'll go, he would hav been soft. He just thought dat he is indispensable but no one is.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Noblechyk: 5:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
ignis: Lesson learnt: Always say less than necessary.
Wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sambos994(m): 5:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
^Somebody's angry....
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by sammyjoe39(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dat doesn't give him any reason to lash out @ NFF or d coach guys. He's really got big issues to deal with. Mtchewwww
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Noblechyk: 5:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
maxxx: Nff should go nd eat 5hit.look at pot calling kettle black.if they had done the right thing the right way there wouldn't hv bn any problem.imagine a player of 0sazes stature that has given his best for ten good yrs getting to knw he wasn't picked for afcon on d dailies .that's capital bull5hit.
So Osaze should be invited to a dinner party in order to tell him dat he was not included?
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Mospring(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
kwangi: Better ways like...?
Nigerians are fvcking funny!
When you see a swordsman draw your sword!
Don't recite poetry to one who is not a poet!
How else do you handle such problem as exists in NFF?
nawaoooo! this is not just a way to reward our compatriots..!!! for just complaining! @least he is not yet a pensioneer!!!!... naija nids to be technologically advanced. yes
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by omarky(m): 5:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
nerodenero: Osaze talks like a child.There are better ways he could have channelled his complaints and insulting everybody shouldnt have been an option.We need to start doing and acting right in this country!

If you were in his shoe, you will do more than him. What right channel will he have laid his compliant? Someone who got to know he's not going for the tournament through media. Do you know what it takes him to abandorn Russia for Nigeria? If I am to be a footballer,and I have every oppoutiunity like Osaze, I will never play for this yeye country because of their use and dump attitude.

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Suljosh: 5:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
NFF Nigerian Football Fools. Bunch of 'twats' #TeamOdemwingie
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by TwinTiger: 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nelbless:

WHAT A COMMENT, ALL THESE OSAZE FAN, I JUST HOPE THAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE ALL THESE IN YOUR PLACE OF WORK AS YOUR SUBORDINATES WILL CHALLENGE YOUR ORDERS AND GO AN EXTRA LENGTH IN SHOWING YOU WHAT A C AWARD THEY ARE. TO YOUR FACE!

HAVEN'T YOU ALL LEARN THAT PRETTY GUYS DO HAVE UGLY AND STUPID CHARACTER....
I don't blame Osaze at all.Nigeria is sick and if u don't leave u can get infected with her disease.NFF/super eagle are dead ppl,life is far better outside Nig.UK here I come on 10th Jan.Nonsense. Country.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Xcozee(m): 6:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nigeria and all its kpalava..too bad...
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Some peeps are an absolute delight.. they never saw this character cancer when they were all praises for OSAZE a few years back.. even supported him on nairaland with the Siasia scandal grin grin grin grin I tire for una sef
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by olly4life: 6:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
Rossikk:

YOU MUST HAVE THE IQ OF AN ANT.

Publicly insulting your coach and national FA on twitter is ''not an iota of indiscipline'' in your tiny baboon head.

THANK GOODNESS WE DON'T HAVE WALKING EXHIBITIONS OF DUMBITIDE LIKE YOU ANYWHERE NEAR OUR FOOTBALL MANAGEMENT.

Guy what is d difference btw what Osaze did & what U̶̲̥̅̊ are doing now by calling fellow human being names. I just shake my head for U̶̲̥̅̊. May God/Allah forgive U̶̲̥̅̊.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by phoneport(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
NFF
NATIONAL
FEDERATION OF
FAILURES
OSAZE MY BROTHER THANK U 4 INSULTING THEM BY SAYING THE BITTER TRUTH.

ONE DAY TOO KESHI WILL ALSO BE USED AND DUMPED
I PROPHESY

1 Like

Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by dady12: 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
whelther na NFF na they caller i dont know,why not you ban him from reaching nigeria na?stupit people,which people killed the spirit of nigeria football?is it osaze? banning osaze for just saying the truth niaja will cost him how much?craze people,so when you exclude him without calling on him and ask him not to be worried, you are saying rubbish,osaze is a senior prayer which you suppose to treat in a good way,i remember when they took kanu to a tournament in old age,he was on bench,
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by pazienza(m): 6:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Symphony007: All this noise for a competition nigeria won't even make out of the group stages...abeg!! Is nigeria still a footballing nation?
Abi o!
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by phoneport(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
dady12: whelther na NFF na they caller i dont know,why not you ban him from reaching nigeria na?stupit people,which people killed the spirit of nigeria football?is it osaze? banning osaze for just saying the truth niaja will cost him how much?craze people,so when you exclude him without calling on him and ask him not to be worried, you are saying rubbish,osaze is a senior prayer which you suppose to treat in a good way,i remember when they took kanu to a tournament in old age,he was on bench,

You edit your English very well before posting
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Donawoite(m): 6:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mr.T Anonymous:
*laughs*,na true talk b dat,my bros.
robish
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by itiswell1(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
solomon111: The guy is a foool.
Why would someone post stuff regarding your employers on twitter?
Everybody wan show say them get freedom of speech.
Twatt!
Mscheww.

​aπϑ who are his employers if I may ask?
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by pazienza(m): 6:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Dr. Wise:
When he was championing our WC Qualifiers almost singlehadedly, nobody saw his shortcomings and was always praised as the most dedicated Super Chicken.

NFF is just an embarassment of monumental proportion to this country. What again defines mediocrity if not choosing Shola Ameobi ahead of Peter Odenwingie?
Imagine,Osaze that bled to qualify nigeria for world cup,is now a bad guy,while ameobi that refused to play for nigeria until he was sure that england won't pick him,is now a saint.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by bbulldog(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
tellwisdom: God punish nff, punish d officials join.
you are a big fool, .... U lack manners
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by murtalaa(m): 7:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
mazidumex: Super eagles player and West Brom playmaker, Osaze odemwingie has been slammed with a life ban from the super eagles after he posted some insultive comments on micro blogging website, Twitter.

Unhappy at being left out of the provisional 32-man squad that will begin camping in Faro this week, Osaze lashed out at head coach Stephen Keshi and the Nigerian Football Federation (NFF). Osaze had said that Keshi has no footballing reasons not to invite him to camp and criticized the way he found out about being dropped via the media rather than from the coach himself.
One top NFF official responded by saying that Osaze would not be allowed to go unpunished for insulting the NFF, Keshi and Super Eagles captain Joseph Yobo. He added that Osaze took matters too far with his outburst on Twitter and as such must pay for his actions.

According to NFF sources, Osaze's case will now be referred to the federation's disciplinary committee to investigate and make recommendations to the executive committee for the next line of action. He added: “Who does Osaze think he is that makes him think that he can abuse everybody and go unpunished?

“Well, he may think he does not need us because he also holds a European Union passport but we shall make a statement with the action we will take against him. We are 100 per cent in support of Keshi because we know he picked his team without any ill-feelings.”

Osaze meanwhile has conceded that being dropped from the Nations Cup squad effectively ends his international career. He added that it is just as well he was not invited to the Faro camp, as it is not ideal to play for a coach who does not want him.

continue reading

when does being russian citizen equate to holding EU passport?
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by ayusco85(m): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Where them write say them ban A̶̲̥̅♏? Seems all of u are blind or cant read what the OP posted. Garri victims.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Xfactoria: 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
omarky:

If you were in his shoe, you will do more than him. What right channel will he have laid his compliant? Someone who got to know he's not going for the tournament through media. Do you know what it takes him to abandorn Russia for Nigeria? If I am to be a footballer,and I have every oppoutiunity like Osaze, I will never play for this yeye country because of their use and dump attitude.

Guy, your post is very illogical and devoid of wisdom. Why would Osaze need to be told he would not make the team? Is it an entitlement that he is being deprived of? It is a different case if you are in a tournament and you are not fielded, then the coach has the responsibility to let players who won't start a match know why. It is share arrogance to expect that your coach or football federation owes you an explanation for not extending invitation to you.

The same feeling of entitlement was the reason Keshi gave for dropping him. He feels he is now entitled to captain the team and made a demand for it. Where is that done? So Keshi, "the Boss" should be cowed by Osaze's demand or talent or whatever and bow to this selfish demand? So what happens if every player thinks they are all entitled to be captain? Is that a precedence we all want for the national team?

Osaze has a blown up impression of his place in the national team. I recall that when Keshi got this job newly, Osaze was not willing to play for Nigeria again citing personal reasons apparently after the Siasia fall out (Keshi mentioned this some 3-4 months ago on Supersports). Keshi reached out to him and then this demand to be captain. I do not think somebody with personal beef for him would reach out to persuade him to play for his fatherland.

Osaze is a spoilt brat. He should go and read "the 48 laws of power". Law No. 9:

"Win through your Actions, Never through Argument
Any momentary triumph you think gained through argument is really a Pyrrhic victory: The resentment and ill will you stir up is stronger and lasts longer than any momentary change of opinion. It is much more powerful to get others to agree with you through your actions, without saying a word. Demonstrate, do not explicate."

Obafemi Martins, Nsofor and Taiye Taiwo all understands this.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by adconline(m): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
NFF is busy banning while other FAs are busy planning how to do well!
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by Hotguy27: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
People react to same issue differently. Osaze spoke the truth, agreed but if I were him I would have talked less. Afterall Nigeria needs him more than he needs Nigeria as far as football is concerned.
Re: Odemwingie Faces Life-ban From Super Eagles Over Comments by tellwisdom: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
bbulldog: you are a big fool, .... U lack manners
Who is this useless person again?? sad...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nwankwo Kanu Congratulates Didier Drogba On Football Retirement (PHOTO) / Matias Messi Handed Two-and-a-half-year Suspended Prison Sentence / Ronaldo Missing As Fifa Nominate Messi, Zlatan For 2019 Puskas Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.