Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

My Story - My Own Blood. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Story - My Own Blood. (1286 Views)

[story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / why my blood is black. extremely 18+ / TAMISHO - My Story. My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story - My Own Blood. by VivicaMadawa(f): 7:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
This a story based on two teenage siblings a male and a female who were both separated at childhood and at their teenage age they both met as friends and fell in love with each other unaware that they were both siblings. All this started when jessica and simon lost their father mr david james in a car accident! by then jessica was just one year old, while simon was three years old, so after the death of their father their mother mrs racheal james. Who could no longer bear the suffering she was facing in the village, decided to go to the city to look for a job. She then left jessica under the care of her grandmother! and took simon with her to the city, were she got married to a wealthy business man. Simon got everything he wanted by his step father and biological mom but still, he wasn't happy he missed his sister so much. And same goes to his mother who was also worried about her daughter jessica. Life in the village wasn't easy for jessica especially now that her grandmother is now too old, she then decide to look for money to enable her and her grandmother go to the city to look for her mother and brother. After jessica and her grandmother had left for the city it wasn't easy for her searching for her, mother and brother in the city both her and her grandmother slept on the street. Without good food,clothing and shelter which made her grandmother felt sick. After fifteen years of jessica and simon departure simon was now eighteen while jessica was now sixteen so, simon and his mother decide to go back to the village to see his grandmother and sister! but when arriving at the village they couldn't find jessica and her grandmum, so they decide to ask the neighbour who was living in the same compound with jessica and her grandmother. But unfortunately when the neighbour saw how rich jessica mother had become, the neighbour then told their only daughter mabel to pretend that she was jessica, simon's sister and mrs racheal james daughter bu,t when simon asked of his grandmother! mabel parent then lied and told them that jessica grandmother died of stroke and left jessica under their care. Pls cast ur comment if my story is gud so dat i can continue frm where i stopped.
Re: My Story - My Own Blood. by wizkris(f): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
i hate been interrupted.its captivating.continue please
Re: My Story - My Own Blood. by pheyikemi: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2012
Nice 1, continue pls
Re: My Story - My Own Blood. by annfad247(f): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
u've got a real captivatin nd touchin story dear bt u've gt 2 undastand dat d plot is 2 weak 4 a story.d way u put it wil mak it luk lyk jst a naratn nd nt a novel.if u cn mak d plot beta den it wil pas 4 1 of d bst stories in dis sectn.bt seriously wuld luv 2 read d story so.....continue witout delay i was already captivatd;-)

1 Like

Re: My Story - My Own Blood. by Adinije(f): 5:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
interesting stories but why would it take a mother a whole fifteen years to look for her daughter. Unbelievable if You ask me.

(1) (Reply)

Paths Of A Story / Ifemi / Great Memories As An Abusite.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.