Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Nokia Lumia 620 Beats Samsung Galaxy S III In Sunspider And Browsermark 2 Tests - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia Lumia 620 Beats Samsung Galaxy S III In Sunspider And Browsermark 2 Tests (1817 Views)

Lumia 620 Not Browsing / Would You Buy Nokia Lumia 620? / Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia Lumia 620 Beats Samsung Galaxy S III In Sunspider And Browsermark 2 Tests by jmaine: 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2012

We really like what we've seen from the Nokia Lumia 620 so far. The smartphone is decently quick, has a nice youthful styling and arguably gives the best bang for your buck in the Microsoft camp. It's more than certain that the flashy paint jobs will resonate with a younger demographic, but it's exactly the target audience Nokia and Microsoft would want to get on board.
By the way, if Nokia gave the Lumia 620 a slightly more serious styling, it would have probably killed the HTC 8S. Instead, the Finns made it possible for the two smartphones to co-exist, thus giving the platform as a whole a better shot at growth.
The only aspect of the Lumia 620's performance about which we still need to be convinced is battery life. The tiny battery has good ratings on paper, but only after properly testing a retail unit will we know if it's any good in real life. It looks like Nokia will be selling the Lumia 620 as the phone to be seen with. But reasonably fast performance, proper battery backup and a solid software package may as well make it the affordable WP8 smartphone to own.

http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_lumia_620-review-865p5.php
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Beats Samsung Galaxy S III In Sunspider And Browsermark 2 Tests by jmaine: 10:18pm On Dec 26, 2012

Let' hear from the ardent benchmark test crusaders . . . . .Nokia go spoil show next year i tell ya . . . . . grin
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Beats Samsung Galaxy S III In Sunspider And Browsermark 2 Tests by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 26, 2012
Hmm...let's see what next year holds. Nothing is stopping me from getting my N7100 though. THE BEAST!
Re: Nokia Lumia 620 Beats Samsung Galaxy S III In Sunspider And Browsermark 2 Tests by jmaine: 11:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
blink182: Hmm...let's see what next year holds. Nothing is stopping me from getting my N7100 though. THE BEAST!

I did rather call it the Monster due to it's robust functionality wink . . . .

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 520 Activation Code / Your Android Battery Doesn't Last (fix It Here) / WHAT ARE THE MOST IMPORTANT SPECS IN A SMARTPHONE? (ANALYSES)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.