Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:16 PM

Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? (3735 Views)

The Word 'Forgiveness' And The Concept Behind It. Whats Your Own Definition?. / Atheist,whats Your View On Death / Seun Kuti Is Happy, He Is An Atheist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by tobechi20(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
D u suport it? Reasn plz
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Mehn,... Trying 2 tink bt imagine, y dnt the animals get pregnant 4 d men?
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
I dnt knw. Joor, allow dem, no b dem fault. Dem no wan slip wit gal so as nt 2 sin. [dat z cald capital fulishness, wawa pple kawai]
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2012
I'm not in favour of of it.
it's like asking me what I think of child abuse.
Although I do believe in freedom, there should be limits, a measure of discipline for law and order to be maintained in the society.
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Bella3(f): 11:09pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind: I'm not in favour of of it.
it's like asking me what I think of child abuse.
Although I do believe in freedom, there should be limits, a measure of discipline for law and order to be maintained in the society.
I ALWAYS KNEW ATHEISTS WERE HYPOCRITES.

#dnt quote me

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by 2good(m): 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Very dumb question
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by OmoAlata(f): 11:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
2good: Very dumb question

Exceedingly lipsrsealed
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: I ALWAYS KNEW ATHEISTS WERE HYPOCRITES.

#dnt quote me

How?

Do you really expect atheists to say they believe a man can walk around the streets unclad and buggy?
There should be moderation in everything.
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Iaz93: 11:33pm On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Bella3(f): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

How?

Do you really expect atheists to say they believe a man can walk around the streets unclad and buggy?
There should be moderation in everything.

what part of dnt quote me didnt you understand? LOL. Seriously, we are all hypocrites. We want our beliefs to always be right.
We all are.!!

Btw dnt feel bad, i think 'christians'(myself included) are hypocrites too.*dnt tell any one i said that.*
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Agiliti(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: I ALWAYS KNEW ATHEISTS WERE HYPOCRITES.

#dnt quote me
don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to call someone a hypocrite, then immediately distance yourself from that statement.

@OP...the only things that binds atheist together is their refusal to believe in deities, so you can ask two atheists and they can give you opposite answers, unlike christians and moslems who have books that tell them what they should and should not do.

I don't condone that kind of stuff, but since you're so interested, in Colombia (which is 90% catholic) sex with donkeys is a well documented way of life

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_VKWLC87Uzw[/flash]
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:34pm On Dec 26, 2012
Does being an Atheist blinds u from doing what's wrong?..it makes you reason and not get clouded by anyones shadow. Simple reasoning
So @op its wrong
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Bella3(f): 11:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
Agiliti:
don't you think it's a bit hypocritical to call someone a hypocrite, then immediately distance yourself from that statement.

NOW, NOW, ARENT WE ALL HYPOCRITES?
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 26, 2012
Bélla3: what part of dnt quote me didnt you understand? LOL. Seriously, we are all hypocrites. We want our beliefs to always be right.
We all are.!!

Btw dnt feel bad, i think 'christians'(myself included) are hypocrites too.*dnt tell any one i said that.*

You might be one, but I'm not.
Even when I was a christian, I always made sure I did what gave peace to my heart, even if it gave pains to my flesh.
To be honest, that somehow led me to atheism.
Christianity just has too many flaws and loopholes.
And if you are truly honest to yourself, if you have this zeal to find out the truth and not be satisfied with what you've been told, you'll accept that.
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Bella3(f): 11:58pm On Dec 26, 2012
inurmind:

You might be one, but I'm not.
Even when I was a christian, I always made sure I did what gave peace to my heart, even if it gave pains to my flesh.
To be honest, that somehow led me to atheism.
Christianity just has too many flaws and loopholes.
And if you are truly honest to yourself, if you have this zeal to find out the truth and not be satisfied with what you've been told, you'll accept that.
whatever! Had a bad day, nt in da mood to type.

Happy holidays!
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2012
Bélla3: whatever! Had a bad day, nt in da mood to type.

Happy holidays!

Eya, singing Alvin and the chipmunks "had a bad day" as a lullaby.grin
Goodnight!
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Princess1982(f): 1:33am On Dec 27, 2012
I am Christian but what does sex with animals have to do with being atheist? Even if you take God out of it wouldn't it still be morally wrong? Correct me if I am wrong but morals aren't just a religious thing right? non believers in God can still have morals.

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 27, 2012
Bélla3: what part of dnt quote me didnt you understand? LOL. Seriously, we are all hypocrites. We want our beliefs to always be right.
We all are.!!

Nice try to remix what you said.

Mtchew.
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 2:11am On Dec 27, 2012
@ OP.

What is the difference between sex and ra.pe? Ra.pe doesnt involve consent. Can animals give consent?
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 27, 2012
Frosbel's doing a good job. Most NL christians have a basic misunderstanding of what atheism is all about.
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by F00028: 5:37am On Dec 27, 2012
ULSHERLAN: Does being an Atheist blinds u from doing what's wrong?..it makes you reason and not get clouded by anyones shadow. Simple reasoning
So @op its wrong
how do you know what is "wrong"?
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Agiliti(m): 7:03am On Dec 27, 2012
Bélla3: NOW, NOW, ARENT WE ALL HYPOCRITES?
speak for yourself hun
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by AtheistD(m): 8:11am On Dec 27, 2012
F00028:
how do you know what is "wrong"?

How do you? How does anyone know?

We have ppl from different backgrounds and different religions etc yet there is some uniformity in what is acceptable as right and wrong.
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by whitefairy(f): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2012
musKeeto: Frosbel's doing a good job. Most NL christians have a basic misunderstanding of what atheism is all about.
Pls,wht is atheism?
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Frostyzone(m): 10:27am On Dec 27, 2012
The OP must be high on jamaican weed to asked such an absurd question.
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Frostyzone(m): 10:28am On Dec 27, 2012
whitefairy: Pls,wht is atheism?
Consult your dictionary or better still consult Google.

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Bella3(f): 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
inurmind:

Eya, singing Alvin and the chipmunks "had a bad day" as a lullaby.grin
Goodnight!
cheesy. Dnt you think you're too big for 'alvin nd the chipmonks?'grin
Agiliti:
speak for yourself hun
ERM... Okay. I'l create a topic about it in the future.
Logicboy03:

Nice try to remix what you said.

Mtchew.
logicboy, you're an HYPOCRITE. The biggest around here!!!
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bélla3: cheesy. Dnt you think you're too big for 'alvin nd the chipmonks?

I haven't even watched it, just use the song to annoy peoplegrin
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bélla3: cheesy. Dnt you think you're too big for 'alvin nd the chipmonks?';DERM... Okay. I'l create a topic about it in the future.logicboy, you're an HYPOCRITE. The biggest around here!!!

lolz....do you have some beef with moi? cheesy
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Bella3(f): 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
inurmind:

I haven't even watched it, just use the song to annoy peoplegrin
AHA! I always knew you were a TROUBLE MAKER! Lol
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Bella3(f): 10:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
Logicboy03:

lolz....do you have some beef with moi? cheesy
YES! grin. You don dy find my trouble tey tey.
Re: Atheist, Whats Your Take On ANIMAL -HUMAN Sex? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bélla3: YES! grin. You don dy find my trouble tey tey.

lolz cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Scientific Miracles In The Quran... / I Think The Human Race Needs To Stop Breeding And Go Extinct. / Strange, Unbiblical Practices By T.B Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.