Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,932 members, 7,956,505 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? (13105 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / ENUGU International Airport Scam: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation / Jonathan Commisssions Enugu International Airport (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by spyder880(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
A view of the front

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by Arobam: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: SEE-NO-GOOD and HEAR-NO-GOOD propagandist can say whatever they like. What did the southeast get from 8yrs of OBJ and 3yrs of Yar Adua (11 solid years in all)? The very few roads that we saw their construction began were uncompleted in 11yrs:
1) Enugu-Onitsha road started, uncompleted (after 11yrs),
2) Onitsha-Owerri road, uncompleted after 11yrs.
Can anyone remind us of any other project that was started or done in the southeast in those 11yrs of locust?
GEJ is less than 2yrs in office: Onitsha-Owerri road and Aba-Owerri have been completed.
Several other highways in the east are either being repaired or re-constructed. The Enugu and Owerri airport are being re-modelled. Workers at the Enugu airport may have gone on christmas break but nobody can deny that work has been going on there for sometime.
Arrangement has been made to build international terminal at 5 airports, including Enugu(after re-modelling work is completed).
Onitsha port was also completed and commissioned recently be Mr president.
Serious work is going on the eastern rail line.
Construction of 2nd niger bridge will commence next yr.
Unlike under OBJ and Yar Adua, incompetent PDP governors were not imposed on the southeast. Under GEJ, Peter Obi won election for 2nd term, defeating PDP and other parties(Ngige formula was not used). Rochas won in Imo state, defeating an incumbent PDP govt. The president did not step in to make it a do-or-die affair and impose Ohakim on Imo people, whether they liked it or not.
Anyway, when GEJ completes his first term come 2015, the HATERS can come so we can compare notes

Pls tell them. It's just unfortunate that some sworn haters have vowed to beef Jonathan unnecessarily inspite of his outstanding performance so far.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by razznaija(f): 1:14am On Dec 28, 2012
ak47mann: THIS IS NOT ME HAHAHAHA ITS MY FRIEND HE SEND THOSE PIXS TO MY PH cool
Liar!! seriously, why are you denying yourself now?
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by stantob(m): 5:10am On Dec 28, 2012
Airport indeed.From the pics I saw now and in one other post of airports in Nigeria that place looks like an old community secondary school in one village like that.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by Rhino5dm: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2012
Shoo! Na international airport be dis? Ose, me I think say na mortuary ooooo. Chei!
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by ezeagu(m): 12:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Also known as home, okwiya?
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by PROUDIGBO(m): 2:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
I can't for the life of me figure out why it's taking these people ages to finish one small building .....this country is really fuc/ked-up!

You don't get this kind of time wasting with state/private projects; esp' with Governors like Akpabio and Fashola.

Imagine the money the airport could have made if the project was finished b/4 christmas, and could receive int'l flights?
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by babapupa: 2:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
See crocodile tears. After all the election noise, abuse and 99% support for the dumbest president in the world, the chicken is now home to roost.

Lesson number 1, never put your eggs in one basket, look beyond your nose especially with your history of supporting losers and getting the end if the stick as usual.

Most importantly, only foolish people beg and wait for the most useless government to do things for them. Shebi you people are Jews, you are Japanese, you are Koreans, how come you are really not like them by doing things for yourselves instead of always crying and begging?

Smh....

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
babapupa: See crocodile tears. After all the election noise, abuse and 99% support for the dumbest president in the world, the chicken is now home to roost.

Lesson number 1, never put your eggs in one basket, look beyond your nose especially with your history of supporting losers and getting the end if the stick as usual.

Most importantly, only foolish people beg and wait for the most useless government to do things for them. Shebi you people are Jews, you are Japanese, you are Koreans, how come you are really not like them by doing for yourselves instead of always crying and begging?

Smh....

^^^You're sounding daft, with all due respect!

Given the alternatives, i'd vote again for GEJ tomorrow in a heart beat; his shortcomings notwithstanding, Ndigbo have been treated much better and much more fairly by GEJ when compared with all other leaders this country has had since the late 60's; and that's saying something!

Are you just waking up?....the chicken you're talking of came home to roost since the end of the civil war.....for ALL Nigeria (minus the greedy thieving elite) and not just Ndigbo; or you wanna tell me Yorubas' have had it good in Nigeria until the coming of GEJ, and he's just come and put sand in una collective garri?

Could you explain a bit more on the "supporting losers" premise of yours?

So you want Ndigbo not to expect ANYTHING from the centre (a centre that takes the lion share of our collective wealth every year, and distributes it as it deems fit), but to depend solely on its states allocation, IGR and private initiative?; this would be ok for other ethnicities/regions i suppose as they'd be able to share amongst themselves that which would have been the due of the south east.....which we've rejected just to please Babapupa and show him how industrious we are; nice one wink.

One thing you forget is that the Jews, Japanese and Koreans are a free people.....free to chart and determine their own destiny, and not held down with.....and their fate linked to that of vile hateful bastards that hate their guts yet can't seem to imagine living without them; for instance, do you imagine the Jews would have made the giant strides they've made in technology and science if they were made to share a country with Palestinians and other Arab countries against their will.....a country where quota-system is enthroned over merit and where their fellow compatriots scheme behind the scenes to hold them back and torpedoe any chance they have of making progress in politics, business, education and other aspects of national life?

Dude get real!

8 Likes

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by PROUDIGBO(m): 3:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
If you want to put an end to each region agitating and clamouring for a bit more from the centre, then the right thing to do would be to restructure the country in such a way that there's at least 80% resource control, and the centre is weakened considerably with less power over the regions/states......let everyone should answer im papa name; let states like Akwa Ibom for instance get the benefits of their God-given wealth, and states in the south east can enter into business partnerships with foreign firms/countries to sell their own oil and gas without waiting for approval from the centre; also states in the south east could build 'proper' and functional river ports for the easy evacuation and importation of goods, and team up with south south states to build an intergrated rail network and a deep-sea port at Ibaka; also, south east states would have the resources to build a world-class int'l airport in cities like Enugu, Owerri and Onitsha without having to wait for funds from the centre.

The possibilities for greatness are endless!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 28, 2012
@PROUD IGBO: You absolutely hit the nail on the head. States having a greater control of their resources would likely lead to more infrastructural growth and less dependence on the FG.

The pace of work at the domestic terminal of d airport should be increased.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by babapupa: 4:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^You're sounding daft, with all due respect!

Given the alternatives, i'd vote again for GEJ tomorrow in a heart beat; his shortcomings notwithstanding, Ndigbo have been treated much better and much more fairly by GEJ when compared with all other leaders this country has had since the late 60's; and that's saying something!

Are you just waking up?....the chicken you're talking of came home to roost since the end of the civil war.....for ALL Nigeria (minus the greedy thieving elite) and not just Ndigbo; or you wanna tell me Yorubas' have had it good in Nigeria until the coming of GEJ, and he's just come and put sand in una collective garri?

Could you explain a bit more on the "supporting losers" premise of yours?

So you want Ndigbo not to expect ANYTHING from the centre (a centre that takes the lion share of our collective wealth every year, and distributes it as it deems fit), but to depend solely on its states allocation, IGR and private initiative?; this would be ok for other ethnicities/regions i suppose as they'd be able to share amongst themselves that which would have been the due of the south east.....which we've rejected just to please Babapupa and show him how industrious we are; nice one wink.

One thing you forget is that the Jews, Japanese and Koreans are a free people.....free to chart and determine their own destiny, and not held down with.....and their fate linked to that of vile hateful bastards that hate their guts yet can't seem to imagine living without them; for instance, do you imagine the Jews would have made the giant strides they've made in technology and science if they were made to share a country with Palestinians and other Arab countries against their will.....a country where quota-system is enthroned over merit and where their fellow compatriots scheme behind the scenes to hold them back and torpedoe any chance they have of making progress in politics, business, education and other aspects of national life?

Dude get real!

It's the same silly and re.tarded excuse. Who is holding you down? Are you people slaves in chains? Do you not have governors, ministers, reps, senators, senate and rep leaders and heads of government agencies? Are they all in chains and bondage too? You've had president, head of state, you've had vice president, you've occupied all leadership positions more than any other group in Nigeria so who held you down again?

You can not alter your history and realities with excuses . Your leaders collect allocations and taxes like other states in Nigeria, they have heads and thinking brain, they are just too lazy and visionless. They can come up with vision and ideas to move the region forward, they need to get beyond apathy, victim syndrome and mediocrity.

You had total control during the regional administration era so please tell me what your leaders did and accomplished.

BTW, you people need to stop the ignorant noise about igr because going by your budgets and lagos states budgets and population, your states are far richer per head. Lack of vision and ingenuity is what your leaders don't have and you the next generation don't have it either because you already have your own excuses....

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by babapupa: 4:47pm On Dec 28, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
If you want to put an end to each region agitating and clamouring for a bit more from the centre, then the right thing to do would be to restructure the country in such a way that there's at least 80% resource control, and the centre is weakened considerably with less power over the regions/states......let everyone should answer im papa name; let states like Akwa Ibom for instance get the benefits of their God-given wealth, and states in the south east can enter into business partnerships with foreign firms/countries to sell their own oil and gas without waiting for approval from the centre; also states in the south east could build 'proper' and functional river ports for the easy evacuation and importation of goods, and team up with south south states to build an intergrated rail network and a deep-sea port at Ibaka; also, south east states would have the resources to build a world-class int'l airport in cities like Enugu, Owerri and Onitsha without having to wait for funds from the centre.

Your leaders gave us the center like agui ironsi did with his unification decree which abolished regional administration.

You people cry and yell all the time, but you never look at yourselves and the dangerous and evil part you played. You prescribed the medicine so you should not complain when you swallow.

2 Likes

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by PROUDIGBO(m): 6:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
babapupa:
It's the same silly and re.tarded excuse. Who is holding you down? Are you people slaves in chains? Do you not have governors, ministers, reps, senators, senate and rep leaders and heads of government agencies? Are they all in chains and bondage too? You've had president, head of state, you've had vice president, you've occupied all leadership positions more than any other group in Nigeria so who held you down again?

You can not alter your history and realities with excuses . Your leaders collect allocations and taxes like other states in Nigeria, they have heads and thinking brain, they are just too lazy and visionless. They can come up with vision and ideas to move the region forward, they need to get beyond apathy, victim syndrome and mediocrity.

You had total control during the regional administration era so please tell me what your leaders did and accomplished.

BTW, you people need to stop the ignorant noise about igr because going by your budgets and lagos states budgets and population, your states are far richer per head. Lack of vision and ingenuity is what your leaders don't have and you the next generation don't have it either because you already have your own excuses....

^^^I already have you down as a 'daft he-goat', but i just added 'lying scoundrel' to your impressive résumé.

Let's take a closer look at your argument: that Ndigbo have had a President (i take it you're refering to Zik, whose time as President was ceremonial....nice one wink); that we've had a Head of State (that should be Ironsi innit? the one whose time in office lasted a few months, and during whose time you can't point to any industry or project Ndigbo solely gained from him, as i could easily do with the other heads of state after him.....good going wink wink); you mention the fact that we've held more leadership positions than any other group in Nigeria (barring the one that actually counts which is the President and commander in chief of the armed forces of Nigeria).....just for the record, please note that the office of the President/Head of State of this country has been occupied by the Yoruba, Hausa/Fulani, Nupe and Ijaw for a period much longer than Ironsis' tenure.

But this stupid argument of yours is missing the point really; can you honestly say that your people are satiated with the time your son Obasanjo spent in Office and that the south west gained as much as they would have liked from his presidency?.....can the Hausa/Fulani, Nupe or Ijaw man on the street say they are happy with the tenure their sons spent occupying the office of the Head of State or Presidency, and that they've now reached a state of NIRVANA?; Of course not, and therein lies the problem: all these elite bastards in power (the Igbo ones included) are there just to feather their own nests, and only cling to ethnic and religious sentiments only as a vehicle to achieve power at the centre, with the gullible mases being the pawns and mugus in their game for power.

As i stated in my earlier post, what we need in this country is a restructuring of the federation so everyone can answer im papa name, and if my region doesn't see development i'd then know with whom and where to lay the blame; a situation where i can't exploit oil and gas reserves in my land until some idiots far off in Abuja give the go ahead.....and which they haven't done until the coming of GEJ with the excuse that those are strategic reserves for future use (if that's the exact term they used...can't remember undecided)......how do you expect me to be happy with that; a situation where i'm in a country where a part just doesn't want to take education seriously (inspite of all the afirmative action and 'educationally disadvantaged' status they've been given since the early 70's to date) and hence are holding me back from reaching my full potential as an individual and as a country.....how do you expect me to be happy with that?; and i could go on and on about the warped federation we are operating in this country that encourages laziness and discourages hardwork and initiative.

You talk of Ndigbo having total control during the regional administration era, and this is true of not just the Eastern Region but all other regions as well, so i don't know what your point is ......abi you didn't see the excellent work done by Michael Okpara, Obafemi Awolowo (inspite of what i think of his role during the war, i can't deny the fact he was a good Premier for the Western Region) and Sir Ahmadu Bello in their regions?; that was a time when there was about 50% resource control with a weak centre, and there was healthy competition between the regions; of course Ironsi made a mistake with his unification decree, but can anyone tell me why we've not corrected this mistake over the decades (of course we all know the answer don't we, and it begins with the letter 'O' wink wink.....the recourse to shouting- 'it's the 'Igbos' that started it!' is an easy cop out that we've allowed those plundering our resources to get away with for too long)?

I ain't gonna sit here and say it's UHURU with leadership in the south east.....i believe we still have some way to go in getting the kind of dynamic visionary leadership we need to propel us into the 21st century with optimism; but it can be argued that the 'Nigerian factor' with all it entails is largely responsible for the dearth in visionary and accountable leadership (not just in the south east, but Nigeria as a whole) and this in turn has lead to apathy on the part of the electorate, but things are changing; wasn't it Ndigbo that elected a visionary like Michael Okpara?.....wasn't it Igbos that elected an Hausa man to be the first mayor of Enugu?.....so i believe given the right environment, Nigeria as a whole can once again practise 'cerebral' politics without bitterness, and with ethnic/parochial sentiments reduced to the barest minimum.

4 Likes

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by babapupa: 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2012
Dude, you are boring me with the same pointless excuses and rubbish. You people are full of excuses and victim mentality. Your leaders are weak, visionless and incompetent just like you the next generation making excuses before you even get there.

Talk about hopeless situation.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by PROUDIGBO(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2012
babapupa: Dude, you are boring me with the same pointless excuses and rubbish. You people are full of excuses and victim mentality. Your leaders are weak, visionless and incompetent just like you the next generation making excuses before you even get there.

^^^Care to tell us the weak, visionless and incompetent leaders in the south east you're refering to?

Cheers.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2012
Nice Airport. I suppose its just one terminal. GEJ has his job cut-out and he is really tryin...His job was not made easy by predecessors negligence.

2015 is not far, the east have waited dis long and can wait another 2 years for a world class international airport.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by ak47mann(m): 1:10am On Dec 29, 2012
proudly igbo..... nice-one,that boy wetin be him name (bapuba) half of his brain is full of air,white man will say typical africans,i give you an example the point you tried to throw across,just tell them you want to go and see how they will poo in their already infested pants coolbecause they know that will be the end,they will not see out brake light in terms of banking and commerce,trading, technology and infrastructural development......

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by OmoTier1(m): 2:17am On Dec 29, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

Hmm is this the same person who was spewing rubbish barely a year ago on here : https://www.nairaland.com/819368/thoughts-delayed-enugu-intl-airport
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by OmoTier1(m): 2:23am On Dec 29, 2012
spyder880: Workers were still in the airport working on that day.
Is that a cement vending shop or what Dude you should be ashamed posting pictures like these as an International Airport! Oh dear.... you guys really need to travel or as someone suggest watch documentaries of other countries industrial prowess to broaden your horizon!

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by mensdept: 6:02am On Dec 29, 2012
Those pictures are nothing more than shameful. Since 2001 that OBJ began his "Approval" of the International Airport in Enugu, along with Kema CHikwe (who tried to smuggle herself into the senate last year and lost) who was the then Aviation Minister, to the current GEJ and his Igbotic Aviation Minister, the airport is just a joke.

Meanwhile we've had (stupid) governors from all the Eastern States who cared less about this project, along with Orji Kalu who is known to operate quack airlines in neighboring African countries paid for by funds belonging to the complacent Abia people.

The APGA governors nko, they dont care as well, and frankly, maybe FIFA or Obama will have to come and do the job since the current Easterners arent shyyyyt (despite what they think).

People wake up and follow in the footsteps of the Aba women of 1929 and common Imo people that built their own dayum airport. Again see the airport built by people who we thought were less promising: Czech Rep

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 29, 2012
babapupa: Dude, you are boring me with the same pointless excuses and rubbish. You people are full of excuses and victim mentality. Your leaders are weak, visionless and incompetent just like you the next generation making excuses before you even get there.

Just go and sit down, u hear? D igbos complain because dey want d very best and not mediocrity. Never overestimate any grumbling dey do cos as u said dey are d japanese, koreans and d americans of d country.
Guy,bone o. An igbo man is more concerned with his personal achievements and dats why dey are making it in dis country (on an individual basis) , cos looking up to d govt is bullshit.
So wrap up your talk abt dem complaints. Dere is no happier tribe at d end of d day.........
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by ezeagu(m): 8:08pm On Dec 29, 2012
mens dept: Those pictures are nothing more than shameful. Since 2001 that OBJ began his "Approval" of the International Airport in Enugu, along with Kema CHikwe (who tried to smuggle herself into the senate last year and lost) who was the then Aviation Minister, to the current GEJ and his Igbotic Aviation Minister, the airport is just a joke.

Meanwhile we've had (stupid) governors from all the Eastern States who cared less about this project, along with Orji Kalu who is known to operate quack airlines in neighboring African countries paid for by funds belonging to the complacent Abia people.

The APGA governors nko, they dont care as well, and frankly, maybe FIFA or Obama will have to come and do the job since the current Easterners arent shyyyyt (despite what they think).

People wake up and follow in the footsteps of the Aba women of 1929 and common Imo people that built their own dayum airport. Again see the airport built by people who we thought were less promising: Czech Rep

Czech Republic split 20 years ago from an oversize oppressive failed state with rivalling ethnic groups. Figures.

1 Like

Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
ezeagu:

Czech Republic split 20 years ago from an oversize oppressive failed state with rivalling ethnic groups. Figures.
So true. They split from the former Republic of Czechoslovakia.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by EkoIle1: 8:40pm On Dec 29, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:

^^^Care to tell us the weak, visionless and incompetent leaders in the south east you're refering to?

Cheers.

All of them.

When you come back with some more weak excuses as defense, please make sure you add what they've done vision wise.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by EkoIle1: 8:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
ngozievergreen:
Just go and sit down, u hear? D igbos complain because dey want d very best and not mediocrity. Never overestimate any grumbling dey do cos as u said dey are d japanese, koreans and d americans of d country.
Guy,bone o. An igbo man is more concerned with his personal achievements and dats why dey are making it in dis country (on an individual basis) , cos looking up to d govt is bullshit.
So wrap up your talk abt dem complaints. Dere is no happier tribe at d end of d day.........

Mediocrity is crying and begging everyday for what you can do on your own instead of the dirty crap they commissioned on your behalf..
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by Crayola1: 8:44pm On Dec 29, 2012
mens dept: Those pictures are nothing more than shameful. Since 2001 that OBJ began his "Approval" of the International Airport in Enugu, along with Kema CHikwe (who tried to smuggle herself into the senate last year and lost) who was the then Aviation Minister, to the current GEJ and his Igbotic Aviation Minister, the airport is just a joke.

Nigerian Airports suck period. Even Abuja's the supposed crown jewel of Nigeria is a glorified bus terminal so what is your point? Please point out one airport in Nigeria worth talking about so we can compare and contrast grin

MMA? PH? Any of them that would give a Detroit Grayhound bus station a run for its money?
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by ezeagu(m): 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2012
Eko Ile:

Mediocrity is crying and begging everyday for what you can do on your own instead of the dirty crap they commissioned on your behalf..

Like you do about Federal projects, especially roads and ironically MMA in Lagos, now move on.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by EkoIle1: 8:58pm On Dec 29, 2012
ezeagu:

Like you do about Federal projects, especially roads and ironically MMA in Lagos, now move on.

Do you see me opening threads, crying and begging your worthless and daft drunkard uncle in Abuja to do his job? No. He's too useless just like your village leaders.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by ezeagu(m): 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
No because I don't really follow what you do, but I do regularly see you going on a march of frustration all over threads talking about how Lagos would be Singapore if it weren't for the FGN and GEJ. If you deny that, then you have to watch yourself from now on.
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by EkoIle1: 9:13pm On Dec 29, 2012
ezeagu: No because I don't really follow what you do, but I do regularly see you going on a march of frustration all over threads talking about how Lagos would be Singapore if it weren't for the FGN and GEJ. If you deny that, then you have to watch yourself from now on.

You mind showing me where where this was said you lying son of ashebe. Lagos is Lagos and we don't want Lagos to be like any place but Lagos. We are not like you claiming japan, korea, israel, but you are still a stone age village with killers and kidnappers...
Re: Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? by ezeagu(m): 9:30pm On Dec 29, 2012
Stone aged, but you're still stressed! Yes!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Stops Sheriff From Conducting Ondo PDP Primary In Ibadan / INEC denies appointing Femi Odubiyi as ICT head / Senate Confirms Akpabio’s Ex-Chief Of Staff, Umoren As INEC REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.