Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Relationship Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Relationship Jokes (2114 Views)

Letter To Nepa & Sundry Jokes. . . / Chinese and Asian Jokes / Nigerian Jokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Jokes by tytylayor: 4:16pm On Feb 20, 2008
(1)
An 18 year-old girl tells her Mom that she has missed her period for two months.
Very worried, the mother goes to the drugstore and buys a pregnancy kit.
The test result shows that the girl is pregnant. Shouting, cursing, crying, the mother says,
"Who was the pig that did this to you? I want to know!" The girl picks up the phone and makes a call.
Half an hour later a Ferrari stops in front of their house; a mature and distinguished man with gray
hair and impeccably dressed in a very expensive suit steps out of the Ferrari and enters the house.
He sits in the living room with the father, the mother and the girl and tells them:
"Good morning, your daughter has informed me of the problem. However,
I can't marry her because of my personal family situation but I'll take charge.
I will pay all costs and provide for your daughter for the rest of her life.
Additionally, if a girl is born I will bequeath her 2 retail stores, a town house,
a beachfront villa and a $1,000,000 bank account. If a boy is born,
my legacy will be a couple of factories and a $2,000,000 bank account,
if they are twins, a factory and $2,000,000 each.

However, if there is a miscarriage, what do you suggest I do?" At this point,
the father, who had remained silent, places a hand firmly on the man's shoulder and tells him,

"You'll sleep with her again!"

(2)
Marriage - Part I Typical macho man married typical good-looking lady and after the wedding,
he laid down the following rules: I'll be home when I want, if I want and at what time
I want and I don't expect any hassle from you. I expect a great dinner to be on table unless
I tell you that I won't be home for dinner. I'll go hunting, fishing, boozing and card playing
when I want with my old buddies and don't you give me a hard time about it.
Those are my rules. Any comments?"
His new bride said, "No, that's fine with me. Just understand that there will be
sex here at seven o'clock every night whether you're here or not."

(3)

Memory Class
An elderly couple had been experiencing declining memories, so they decided to take a power memory class where one is taught to remember things by association.

A few days after the class, the old man was outside talking with his neighbor about how much the class helped him.

"What was the name of the Instructor?" asked the neighbor.

"Oh, ummmm, let's see," the old man pondered. "You know that flower, you know, the one that smells really nice but has those prickly thorns, what's that flower's name?"

"A rose?" asked the neighbor.

"Yes, that's it," replied the old man. He then turned toward his house and shouted, "Hey, Rose, what's the name of the Instructor we took the memory class from?"

(4)
Smart man + smart woman = romance

Smart man + dumb woman = affair

Dumb man + smart woman = marriage

Dumb man + dumb woman = pregnancy
Re: Relationship Jokes by kronkykay(m): 8:16pm On Feb 20, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Relationship Jokes by ifyalways(f): 9:26pm On Feb 20, 2008
nice one here. grin
Re: Relationship Jokes by imaibehe(f): 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
so damn 4nny
Re: Relationship Jokes by TOYOSI20(f): 11:22pm On Feb 20, 2008
I luv the fist one, Lol
Re: Relationship Jokes by willyede(m): 11:59pm On Feb 20, 2008
thats more like it men keep it up. grin smiley
Re: Relationship Jokes by emiemi(f): 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2008
;d ;d ;d
Re: Relationship Jokes by emiemi(f): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2008
I laugh in my native language grin grin grin
Re: Relationship Jokes by kellyjoe3(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2008
good for ya
Re: Relationship Jokes by clemcykul(f): 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2008
continue laffn ha ha ha grin
Re: Relationship Jokes by hassanfulani(m): 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2013
I've given these jokes before, but you try shaaa, you good in copy & paste. YOU'RE A CHEAT!

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson In Naira,.,: Naija Money! / Militant Graduation Day With Pics / Must Every Lady Do This (pout) While Taking Picture ! Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.