Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,030 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? (9099 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Zulele: 7:42am On Dec 27, 2012
They both have a reality T.V show, which of the two divas will you prefer to watch? Charming American beauty Kim Kardashian or gorgeous and talented beauty, Nigerian actress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde?

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde is a Nollywood actress.. Apart from being one of the most successful Nollywood actresses, she is also a singer and is involved in extensive charity work in her home country of Nigeria. Her upcoming reality show, as we learnt will give us a picture of how she manages her home and career.

She is the first Nigerian actress to launch a T.V reality show ,it was debuted on MNET's Africa Magic Entertainment on the 7th of December 2012

Kimberly Noel "Kim" Kardashian is an American socialite, television personality, businesswoman, fashion designer, model, author and actress. She is known for starring in' Keeping Up with the Kardashians', the E! Reality series that she shares with her family, and its spin-offs including 'Kourtney' and 'Kim Take New York'. tongue

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Tobbylobar(m): 7:51am On Dec 27, 2012
. cool.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Iaz93: 10:41am On Dec 27, 2012
NONE!!! When there is supersport

13 Likes

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Ramcie(f): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2012
Non. Cos I don't know how such reality shows affects my life positively. undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 27, 2012
Watching TV is a waste of time in the first place.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Chiopatra: 10:45am On Dec 27, 2012
Mtchewww... angry

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by amiskurie(m): 10:50am On Dec 27, 2012
Na Omotola:the real me ...na this 1 de sweet me pass o.
The girl is living large as I expected.I guess the show is first of its kind in africa..??
When other celebrities like that Tonto girl and Genevieve follow in her footsteps I bet nollywood will be bigger,and those other africans will upgrade their hatred.
Mehn,Nigeria is truly the giant of Africa,damn those couple who were paid some rand. tongue tongue
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by vic2ry: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2012
for me to make the first page at this time...the post suckssssssssssss
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2012
see them pretending, abeg.. Team Kim Kardashian all the way, that Omotola show still needs some work.

But Omotola's Hips are good to watch anytime anyday.

gringrin

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nautillus(m): 10:53am On Dec 27, 2012
NONE...crappy show eitherway.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by jaymichael(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2012
what are those? will it be showing on CNN or aljazeera.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by gbanikiti(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2012
Seconded!
Chiopatra: Mtchewww... angry
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Stivincuff(m): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2012
bullsh'it.i would nt watch any.beta tins 2 do
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Caracta(f): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2012
Kardashians abeg.
I'm not cra.z.y about the Kardashian sisters but i wasn't too impressed with Omotola's show.

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by deeplow: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2012
Total rubbish(es).why do they call it reality when they have it all planned?...?they are never caught without make-up,they are always just annoying...I'd rather watch Africa Magic Hausa(as boring as the station is).

6 Likes

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2012
lets support our own.....

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 27, 2012
What is omotola?is it a name of person,animal,place or thing?

3 Likes

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:02am On Dec 27, 2012
To start with ! what has their reality show goon impact in ma dear life or that of ma family ........ ? so i don't give a heck ........... I say none ..........
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2012
Fisherman.com:
na one girl wey dey plait hair for oshodi bustop.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by SamConquer(m): 11:07am On Dec 27, 2012
KARDASHIAN ROCK ALL DAY ALL TIME......!!Guys gari is now 5naira for 2 cups o grin
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by pyyxxaro: 11:09am On Dec 27, 2012
ABEG MY BA3 DON LOW .... WUD REPLY LATER sad
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 11:11am On Dec 27, 2012
None, I'd rather watch my Life's Movie play before my eyes each day.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Imprida(f): 11:14am On Dec 27, 2012
Fisherman.com:
go back to the hole u came out from angry
Fisherman.com:
go back to the hole u came out from

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by debomb: 11:16am On Dec 27, 2012
I like the Kardashians anytime anyday.. REALITY all the way! lol. name them all i watch them..

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by otumfour(m): 11:18am On Dec 27, 2012
are they gonna be showing omoto/houseboy fueling her gen-set, since there's frequent electricity outages....tht to me will be more of a REALITY show undecided
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 27, 2012
I will read my Bible
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by UNLEASHED(m): 11:36am On Dec 27, 2012
None
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:49am On Dec 27, 2012
None.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 27, 2012
Tufiakwa wat is reality show wen d pple plan everytin.y shuld i waste my time wen i get super sports,abu dabi sports,aljazera,discovery channel,nat geo,even nta sef beta pass or i beta jst rest my head n sleep
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by cap28: 11:51am On Dec 27, 2012
neither - they are both talentless attention seeking who.res who do not deserve one second of my time.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by gandkiss: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2012
:DWHICH ONE OF THEM HAS THE BIGGEST BEHIND?DATS D 1 I WILL WATCH.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Kourtney's husband is a big reason I love the kardashians. I haven't seen omotola's show but how well can one person do against a whole naughty family.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Arrow Season 3 Eposode 10 Left behind For Free / The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Osoufia Vs Mr Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.