Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,219 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? (9098 Views)

Which Of These Nollywood Movies Did You Watch As A Kid? (pics) / Keeping Up With The Kardashians (Fan Thread) / Dbanj's Nu Reality Show Tagged "koko Mansion" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Jerry2i(m): 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
I prefer to be on nairaland all day long rather than watch any t.v. reality show.kimberly ko,omotola ni
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Msrikky(f): 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
The kardashians pls...tho omotola is jst strtn,she'll surely get dre...but I hope she's willing to take it all d way n not half way
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Imprida: go back to the hole u came out from angry go back to the hole u came out from
is she a virgin?
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by brixton: 12:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
NONE
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by mappete(f): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omotola's show really sucks. It should be titled 'the fake me'. Why does she speak normally during the personal interviews nd with a false ascent during the rest of the show? Why is the show shot abroad and not in Nigeria? Why are we shown only her and her professional life, no family time. . .

2 Likes

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by ignis: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
As for me, None of the above. Got better things and people to watch.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by dasdexter(m): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
omotola or kardashians dey should go mess demselves, d last tyn i'll do on planet earth while am breathin is to sit down comfortably & watch dis wh.ores & dia family wen dere's naruto, penguins of madagascar even spongebob squarepants to watch.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by megareal: 1:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Watch them? When there are lions killing Cheetahs on Nat Geo Wild? Between watching 'real' reality and wasting time on 'fake' realities, which would you prefer?
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Pamperme: 2:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
NONE cool
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Itsalphaa(m): 2:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Iaz93: NONE!!! When there is supersport
gbam!!! 1-10 sef + HD sef..lyk say na only dem get big but 4 dis world

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by adicious(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
OmotoShans show!
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by sessydoo(m): 2:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
None abegg. Infact i dislike that babe called kardashian, the day sm1 sent her sex tape to my inbox...blood of jesus, i couldnt believe a celebrity n supposedly role model to younger generation could descend so low to the pit of hell, and produced such an obscene film!! shocked. The guy just dey hammer her from evry angle, left, front, side n back...She is just a prostitute. Omosexy u nko? hope u dey respect ur hubby?
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Tokotaya: 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omotola's show is very, very, boring.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by sharwn: 2:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
NEITHER!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry Will rather watch Cartoons grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Iaz93: 2:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
Its alphaa: gbam!!! 1-10 sef + HD sef..lyk say na only dem get big but 4 dis world
LMAO
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by atuboweke(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pls who is omotola?
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Abbey2sam(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Tobbylobar: . cool.

Non.....idiat
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by adieora(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Omotola's show stinks of fake.Like she is even acting the kain reality show.mschewww.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Ivynwa(f): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
Reality what?
I think that this reality television is overdoing things, how can humans relax in the comfort of their homes with the eyes of camera plying into their privacy and every thing they are doing. When do they get to relax, they will always be feeling tensed and stressed all day, week, months long. If I were Omotola, the movies I act in are enough for the world to view, i will keep my family life away from the world.

See the Kardashians all forming and doing Ajebutter,(I like some of the Kards) but when the eyes of the world are plying your every move how can you have normal life? Jenner herself and Bruce doesn't seem to be getting it together nowadays. The tension of a reality tv programme also contributed to the breakup of Kate Gosselin and her husband. Didn't I read that one of the husbands of the "Desperate housewives" reality stars committed suicide? Was she so engrossed in the reality programme that she couldn't realize what was going on with her husband? Entertainment should be entertainment, daily living should be left alone so that people can relax while living. What is the next thing they are going to want to show in television, husband and wife doing their thing making babies? I don't think reality television programme is healthy unless it is for a particular purpose that does not involve showing the privacy of one's daily life to others.

1 Like

Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
None - both shows, are a waste of time and space...
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Ivynwa(f): 4:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
mappete: Omotola's show really sucks. It should be titled 'the fake me'. Why does she speak normally during the personal interviews nd with a false ascent during the rest of the show? Why is the show shot abroad and not in Nigeria? Why are we shown only her and her professional life, no family time. . .

If she is only showing her professional life alone and not her family life, that is better for her. How will you feel showing the world your kids and husband and stuffs you do at home. It is dangerous, not a good thing to do.Just my thoughts, others may think differently.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Benite: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by adewaleafolabi(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
NONE can't afford to waste brain cells on those
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by mrdrizzy(m): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2012
deeplow: Total rubbish(es).why do they call it reality when they have it all planned?...?they are never caught without make-up,they are always just annoying...I'd rather watch Africa Magic Hausa(as boring as the station is).
dude have u ever watched a reality show atall sef,u cnt tell me dey mk up,reality show simply mean d day to day fab life of divas and their relation,havnt u seen when dey show kourtney in her undies coming out frm d shower or something...no offence bt,i believe u dnt actually watch a reality show
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by mrdrizzy(m): 7:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Benite: Kardashian na ashawo. She is so cheap and silly that dem done knack am sote her hole come be like car park. If u want to verify watch her and rayj at www.rajwap.com she is not a celibrity but a disgrace to womanhood. As for omotola she should behave like a married woman and stop being indescent "person mama they answer omoSEXY" IDIOT. I wonder why they call ashawo celebrity.
dude have some dignity,everyone knws she has a sex tape when she was young and naive and restless,thats nt u to judge,shes making her money and ur here beefing*smh*
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by mrdrizzy(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ivynwa: Reality what?
I think that this reality television is overdoing things, how can humans relax in the comfort of their homes with the eyes of camera plying into their privacy and every thing they are doing. When do they get to relax, they will always be feeling tensed and stressed all day, week, nonths long. If I were Omotola, the movies I act in are enough for the world to view, i will keep my family life away from the world.

See the Kardashians all forming and doing Ajebutter,(I like some of the Kards) but when the eyes of the world are plying your every move how can you have normal life? Jenner herself and Bruce doesn't seem to be getting it together nowadays. The tension of a reality tv programme also contributed to the breakup of Kate Gosselin and her husband. Didn't I read that one of the husbands of the "Desperate housewives" reality stars committed suicide? Was she so engrossed in the reality programme that she couldn't realize what was going on with her husband? Entertainment should be entertainment, daily living should be left alone so that people can relax while living. What is the next thing they are going to want to show in television, husband and wife doing their thing making babies? I don't think reality television programme is healthy unless it is for a particular purpose that does not involve showing the privacy of one's daily life to others.
wow! Thanks for keeping tabs on it,very clear that u do watch them alot,and to d matter u brought about, its jst life ppl want to be knwn seen heard,u obviously knw e! entertainment is the most watched entertainment tv in the world,its fab life famousness,and as d desperate housewives hus..d guy is derailed ,killing urself,hmm,i wouldnt even as much as bruise myself knwingly..na dem knw sha
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Ivynwa(f): 8:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
mr.drizzy:
wow! Thanks for keeping tabs on it,very clear that u do watch them alot,and to d matter u brought about, its jst life ppl want to be knwn seen heard,u obviously knw e! entertainment is the most watched entertainment tv in the world,its fab life famousness,and as d desperate housewives hus..d guy is derailed ,killing urself,hmm,i wouldnt even as much as bruise myself knwingly..na dem knw sha

I am not one to stay glued to a television like that, I catch glimpse of them stuffs in television while doing other things. The only thing you can catch me sitting, glued and watching is CNN News and WWE unless I decide[color=000099] to watch a[/color] movie so I don't follow such shows. The much I know about them which I mentioned in my post above is from stuffs I have come across and read in the internet.

I understand that some humans naturally long for fame but longing for fame from displaying your daily lives to the world is another thing altogether.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Imprida(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Fisherman.com:
is she a virgin?
undecided u need help ASAP.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Nobody: 1:12am On Dec 28, 2012
Neither tbh.
I don't really watch much tv.
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Chiscomax(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2012
i rather play my pes. grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: The Kardashians Or Omotola: Which Reality Show Will You Watch? by Chiscomax(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2012
i rather play my video game than waste my time

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Arrow Season 3 Eposode 10 Left behind For Free / The 100 Million Queen Amina Of Zaria Movie / Osoufia Vs Mr Ibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.