Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

What Is Wrong If I Use Charms To Predict Football & Win Tru Bettin ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Wrong If I Use Charms To Predict Football & Win Tru Bettin ? (1862 Views)

What Exactly Will Go Wrong If The CBN Floods The Economy With Dollars? / If I Were The Owner Of Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company / Predict Football Matches Daily And Win Cool Cash Prizes For Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong If I Use Charms To Predict Football & Win Tru Bettin ? by vin4ever(m): 10:54am On Dec 27, 2012
What do u tink? <i'v nt done it bt jst wana hear frm u guys & grls>
Re: What Is Wrong If I Use Charms To Predict Football & Win Tru Bettin ? by k2039: 11:00am On Dec 27, 2012
Nothing wrong, just that vodoo won't give you 100percent accuracy and that may mean losses for you.
Re: What Is Wrong If I Use Charms To Predict Football & Win Tru Bettin ? by Chibenze(m): 11:41am On Dec 27, 2012
So you tinks using charm wil work though it may work for d 1st time cos dats how devil decieve people but it wil never nver last nd it back fire you. Join me nd follow the right way
Re: What Is Wrong If I Use Charms To Predict Football & Win Tru Bettin ? by hydiciousb: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2012
charm will work, but wont last forever.....why not do ur research well. i'm very sure u will come up with something meaningful.
Re: What Is Wrong If I Use Charms To Predict Football & Win Tru Bettin ? by vin4ever(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2012
Chibenze: So you tinks using charm wil work though it may work for d 1st time cos dats how devil decieve people but it wil never nver last nd it back fire you. Join me nd follow the right way
can u pls xplain ur statement? Asin, dat back fire you
Re: What Is Wrong If I Use Charms To Predict Football & Win Tru Bettin ? by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 30, 2012
vin4ever: can u pls xplain ur statement? Asin, dat back fire you

The devil would never give you anything for free.
If he gives you $1, you should expect him to extract much more out of your life.
His interest rate is astronomical.
You may pay back with your health, wealth, future and even your life.
Don't even think about using charms.
Re: What Is Wrong If I Use Charms To Predict Football & Win Tru Bettin ? by Chibenze(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
TheCongo:

The devil would never give you anything for free.
If he gives you $1, you should expect him to extract much more out of your life.
His interest rate is astronomical.
You may pay back with your health, wealth, future and even your life.
Don't even think about using charms.
good answer just 80% of what is in my mind

(1) (Reply)

Reguirements For Opening Of Corporate Accounts In Nigeria. / Investing In Polythene Shoping Bag Plant / My Opinion On (*737*#)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.