Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 (8204 Views)

Some Funny And Crazy Nairaland Monikers / List Of The Most Popular Nairaland Monikers / 30 Beautiful Nairaland Monikers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by beylinko(m): 9:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
We are watchin
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
omanzo02: Watchout for the return of 'BEAF 4.0'.
e for make sense die. i miss that dude. wots his present username?
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by DANILSA(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
Booty4me: Pls what is monikers Is it a nationality?
name of a food
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
I will be a force to reckon with on Nairaland come 2013
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by DExplorer1: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yomieluv: Been popular show the idleness of the handle.
I wonder if NL is an hotel,where some people eat,sleep,and wake up in it.
All spirit of idleness on some NL memebers is banned in Jesus name.
Don't make shallow comment if you're not 'popular' like others. Internet is a world of its own, billions of people live here same as the 'real' world and how you use it depends on you. If you get productive with the internet via forums, blogs, social media etc, you won't be complaining. Back to the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by k2039: 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Family.

Jidegirl12, Greatgod2012 and Debrief08: I look forward to their posts because they have a really practical experience.
They give first hand advise and I learn a lot from them.

I look forward to more of their post in the coming year.
[/color]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by k2039: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme][b]
Romance

Sexkillz,Uj_sizzle, Acidosis, freecocoa binger, mynd_44, carefreewannabe, caseless, mrbrownjay, gree-die, omega25red and dmcdad: I look forward to their post in the coming year, I find it hard to disagree with them as much as I would have love too(not that they are infallible but most time I tend to agree with them.

Sanb: I spend more time reading her post than any other person, I love the way she drives her point and lectures people on their posts, she tends to concentrate more on few threads at a time and scrutinize some questionable posts.
I learn a lot from her, I wished I was older than her, I might just have proposed to her, it's too late.

190: I look forward to his post in the comming year, looking forward to the day he will commend and appreciate Nigerian girl.

Acidtalk and D-Explorer: Looking forward to their threads in the following year.

Romance section is more like my headquarter on nairaland, I just realise if I go on, I won't probably do any other thing this night.
I look forward to every active romance section posters, I learn a lot from them, I spend more time reading their comments and posts.
[/b] [/color]
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by ujchief(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Inasmuch as this thread has been utterly derailed, i'll still mention a few monikers worth the shot:
Berem aka gbankiti: shes been an active Nlander, irrespective of the fact that the men here on Nl try to intimidate her, shes held her head high and matched any insult with the required venom that it takes to survive at politics section.
She tries to ballance her affiliation with he tribe of birth (igbo) and her hobby's (yoruba), {i might be wrong at this though)
K2039: hes a very active member in Nl, his post spans thru the romance, politics and general sections. Although i'm yet to see him create a nice topic here.
Sincere 9jerian: no doubt hes an avid Gej suporter (which iritates me) but hes very active and reminds me a lot about beaf. He creates topics about Gej's (mediocre) achievements and pushes for a front page slot. I respected his thread dishing achebe's inclusion in the hall of shame, he fought it to a conclusive end. I'm looking forward to attack him more on his threads come 2013.
Garri x7: i've seen him create numerous intelligent threads, hitting frontpage more often, i respect his courage and determination. His moniker looks unserious, makes me believe hes an old Nlander that created a new moniker during the gari uprising. His inputs and threads cannot be compared to other gari activist like seungari, ebemma and co.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
None.

By the way, 3rd Page, 72nd to comment, so I give all the undivided and unblemished glory to the only and only Almighty Obatala.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Eze Promoe: Can't wait to watch the drama come 2013. The title of the drama is 'Sister's right'
Starring:
Ogugua Michaels
Achukwunet Ikpeama
Sexkillz Ajoanu
Lucenzo Ojembaewilo

LWKMD!
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by k2039: 10:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Politics.

PointB, Naptu, Gbawe, katsumoto are good posters, there is always something to learn from them, evident in their nomination for the politics section poster of the year award.

Selfworth, Sincere 9gerian: I look forward to debating their posts in the coming year
[/color]
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by k2039: 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]I don't know where to classify them.

Ogugua: I hope to seeing more of her post, her post are always reflects intelligence and on point.

Sagamite: I just don't know how to describe this guy, but I deemed it necessary to follow his post, though they are always long.

Finaly I look forward to posters who will criticise me objectively in the coming year, I enjoy constructive criticism evident by the fact that I respond to almost all my mentions.
I learn a lot from your criticism(provided it's objective).

Happy new year to all nairalanders.
God bless you all.

[/color]

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
undecided
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Mynd44: 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Eze Promoe: More movies to watch out for, 'The derailers' season 3

Starring:
Mynd Soyinka
Ayobase Bankole
Obinoscopy Andrew
Redmosquito Baygon

Guess starring:
Sexkillz Ajoanu
I am the chairman na
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
Normally the thread title would suggest upcoming handles and not already popular handles....but since d op gave us the go ahead.....

Family Section
Debrief, Sisi Kill, Kobojunkie: When I say I love these women, I mean I love them with my whole heart. grin Their posts, stories, counter argument......I generally do not have respect for Nairalanders especially those that claim respect solely on their age but I respect these women too much. I read their posts diligently and always look forward to what they have to say. At times I choose not to comment on a thread when they are there because I know they are prolly going to say the same thing as I would have and even more. Much love kiss kiss

Politics section: I hope I spend more time on this section in 2013 tongue
Desola: My namesake, the "Sola part". When they say all Solas are intelligent they weren't joking oh. In fact imma follow this woman, I really I'm on the look out for her posts in the politics section cheesy

Culture section:
Ifyalways: I just noticed this moniker but imma watch out for her

Romance, Family and Health:
abiL:When she's not dealing with a*ss lickers or bigots, I love her perspective on certain issues and analysis of the human mind. So babes, I'm on the look out for your posts cheesy
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by braine(m): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Watch out for me.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by k2039: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Jokes

Honourable Bin gbagbo, I'm your number one fan, I look forward to your thread always.

Religion:
Goshed360, plappville, Ijawkid, frosbel(though too anti catholic), Olaadegbu, Seriallink, Enigma, Obadiah777, striklymi and Joagbaje(I love your long epistles and so much respect you exhibit while making your point) : I look forward to all of the people aboves post, I always learn from their post, all of them are Jesus' fanatics

My good friends Chuckwudi44, Holyvirgin and Ubenedictus, looking forward to debating them in the new year, you never can tell I may just aspire for the office of the papacy
[/color]
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by kavey10(m): 11:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
This thread is kinda gay
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
Oga seun...when are we having the illiterate section aka special English?

Members of gbagun need a section too. Even Garry team should be absorbed in the scheme of things in the new year.

Please...direct your coordinating mistress to this effect.

God bless you
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Revolva(m): 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Watch out for poweredcom and born2fuck and deshcoines in the sexuality section...you guys pretend you don't save big booty pics from there
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by thrugemaster(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2012
watch out for the Thruge Master.....the Kpakanwanda 1 of the federation
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by PalmTree(m): 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
The religion section is where I spend most of my time here on nairaland, and I'll like you all to check out Logicboy03, Ooman and a handful of other atheists. This year they have made the section very interesting and insightful and as a result of their arguments on most threads many christians, myself inclusive have been able to check and balance our excesses and subsequently strengthen our faith. Secondly, you guys might wanna lookout for threads created by Goshen360, Anony and a host of other christian brothers. I'm sure you will be amazed at the rate of mind bogging issues that these guys thrash out frequently and their awe-inspiring effort in that section can never be over emphasized. Thanks
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by maclatunji: 11:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
I am looking for what I call "breakout writers", Omolola1 is looking good so far. Betathings seems to be "feeling it" in Islamic Section and GreatGod2012's influence is growing too.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Jarus(m): 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
RedMosquito is another 'new kid on the block. '

He may overtake Jakumo in uniqueness
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Jarus(m): 12:04am On Dec 28, 2012
This thread reminds me of similar discussion around this time 2009, when we identified Beaf, then a newbie, as nairalander to watch out for. He would later live up to expectation, becoming a legend in short time.

Meanwhile, where on earth is brash aka mrcrackles, arguably most popular nairalander 2008, 2009?
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by duni04(m): 12:13am On Dec 28, 2012
kavey10: This thread is kinda gay
Soo soo gay! Y don't u guys just get a room and screw urselves undecided
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2012
Watch out for CFCfan, Maria-Goretti, Eze Promoe and Kandiikane in 2013.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 28, 2012
awwwwwww!!! so acidosis lost attention...

**embarrassed**

grin grin
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by dagr8(m): 1:18am On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: ...if nairaland front page continue on this trend, seriously emerging Nigerian websites with positive and relevant info to give out will subdue it in few years to come. Sth needs to be done to retain mature visitors on nairaland and not just high school leavers n undergraduates, if it must stay productive and profitable for d owner. Just an advicesmiley
I so much agree with you
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by dagr8(m): 1:28am On Dec 28, 2012
DailyNews: Well done to the nairaland moderators...Seun keep watching them, wishing you guys a more judicious and unbiased consideration of threads to be moved to the front page. And pls you guyz should keep burying informative threads to the favour of irrelevance. Eyes are watchingsmiley
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by EmmyDe25(m): 4:55am On Dec 28, 2012
watch out for EmmyDe25... Out by Jan 1st, only on VCD.
Re: Nairaland Monikers To Look Out For Come 2013 by Telez(m): 5:06am On Dec 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bestiality: Half Human Creature Delivered By Sheep / How To Change Kuda App Phone Number When Lost / All You Need To Know About Payoneer Prepaid Debit Master Card.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.