Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

"I Didn't Have Sèx With Chris Brown" -nigerian Model, Veezee Baybeh - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "I Didn't Have Sèx With Chris Brown" -nigerian Model, Veezee Baybeh (3789 Views)

Photo: Wizkid With Chris Brown, Bow Wow And Jermaine Dupri In One Room / SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid Tocollabo With Chris Brown / Wizkid Promise To Release His Collaboration With Chris Brown Next Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Didn't Have Sèx With Chris Brown" -nigerian Model, Veezee Baybeh by qwester: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
I didn't have any sexual contact with Chris Brown. We all hung out after the show because we have mutual friends. I actually went with Wizkid who's cool with Chris. It's not abnormal for models/vixens to meet artists in the line of work that I do. I didn't really speak with him, just hello and goodbye. It was cool to meet him and he was polite enough to take a photo with us.

We hung out with him after the show and I left for home to go and prepare for Christmas. It was nothing scandalous like what is being implied.
more on backstage360..com

(1) (Reply)

The Secret And Formula To Succeed In Nigeria Music Industry / L.A.X Ft Ice-Prince – JAYE (Video) / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Joe EL – Hold On Ft. 2face Iidibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.