Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid Tocollabo With Chris Brown - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid Tocollabo With Chris Brown (2940 Views)

Photo: Wizkid With Chris Brown, Bow Wow And Jermaine Dupri In One Room / Wizkid Promise To Release His Collaboration With Chris Brown Next Month / "I Didn't Have Sèx With Chris Brown" -nigerian Model, Veezee Baybeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid Tocollabo With Chris Brown by jidxin(m): 11:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
In a recent interview with Hot 97’s
Ebro in the Morning, Chris Brown
talked about how much it’d take to
get him on a track. See what he said
below.
“It depends, Some people I give a
homie price to…The most I charge
is like $250,000…If the song’s
already a hit, then I’ll get on it.
But I’m still gonna take some
publishing…and if they say they
can only give you $30,000, I need
50 percent of the publishing.
“Cause I’m gonna get on the
record, not to toot my own horn…
I’ve gotten on records from a new
artist and they’ve went No. 1. I
will take a percentage of the
publishing. If I’m gonna give you a
No. 1, I’m gonna capitalize off it
as well.” He Said.
So, According what Chris said, it
would cost Wizkid about $200,000 –
$250,000 to get him on his song…
That’s around N33million or so. Hey,
that’s a huge sum of money!

Re: SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid Tocollabo With Chris Brown by obiZEAL(m): 11:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
only song?
Re: SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid Tocollabo With Chris Brown by obiZEAL(m): 11:58pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hehehe....them go d sing the song for heaven?
Re: SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid Tocollabo With Chris Brown by Odinaka00(m): 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2014
Ngwanu are you ghana dance o, if I show u d money o
Re: SEE How Much It Cost Wizkid Tocollabo With Chris Brown by johnstar(m): 9:19am On Nov 08, 2014
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Can Remember The Title And Who Sang This Song... .plsssss / Is This The Most Cringe Inducing Song Ever ? / Singing Legend Etta James Dies At 73

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.