Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Equity Shares Investment. The Way Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Equity Shares Investment. The Way Out (685 Views)

The Easiest Way Out For Broke (Poor) Students / The Pitiable Life Of A Nigerian Teacher. The Way Forward?? / Utme 2010: The Easiest Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Equity Shares Investment. The Way Out by profy2k4(m): 5:47pm On Feb 20, 2008
hello nairaland member,for us to minimize poverty in life, we have to obtain information and make use of it in time.the meaning of POOR is passing over opportunities repeatedly. am here to preach the good news to the poor as it is said in book of isaiah 61;1. the way out of poverty is to make ur money to work for you,and the way out is to invest in shares.thru this ur work will work for you instead of u to work for money.my fellow members,i know this ans i ve to tell u all.pls invest in shares. am jide AAT. A FINANCIAL ADVISER BASE IN ABEOKUTA. jide_tosin2001@yahoo.com pass ur comment to me and all other members.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Site / Address Of Libraries / Alumni Of Kuramo College V/i

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.