Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

2 Days After Christmas: Did You Go To Work/school Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 2 Days After Christmas: Did You Go To Work/school Today? (807 Views)

Intelligent Question Asked In Sunday School Today..candid Answers R Welcomed / What Time Do You Leave Home For Work/school / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Days After Christmas: Did You Go To Work/school Today? by Zags001: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
Christmas has come and gone, but the season is still lingering on. And today marks the beginning of work and public activities within Nig., as the Fed. Govt. only declared 25th & 26th Dec. as public holiday.
Thus, it will be fun to know whether or not any1 of us nairalanders did go to work or school today.
And as for me, i'm still at home chilling with my loved ones and i wont be resuming work this week until next week after Jan. 1st God's willing. What about YOU
Re: 2 Days After Christmas: Did You Go To Work/school Today? by Mynd44: 2:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
I don't have to be anywhere official until 7th of January. Holiday things mehn
Re: 2 Days After Christmas: Did You Go To Work/school Today? by Zags001: 2:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: I don't have to be anywhere official until 7th of January. Holiday things mehn
Yes ooo! True talk. Now its time to chill and relax with family.....
Re: 2 Days After Christmas: Did You Go To Work/school Today? by Mynd44: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Zags001:
Yes ooo! True talk. Now its time to chill and relax with family.....
Na so mehn
Re: 2 Days After Christmas: Did You Go To Work/school Today? by Zags001: 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Family Finzzzzzzz
Re: 2 Days After Christmas: Did You Go To Work/school Today? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2012
Snowed in. angry

(1) (Reply)

Do You Believe There Is Voodoo (juju) Magic? / Facebook Bans Facebook Employees From Using Facebook At Work / Why Is Sexkillz The Most Maligned Mod On Nl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.