Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,821 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days (23929 Views)

Is This The Most Dumbest Scammer In The World Or What (pics) / Have U Ever Been Scammed Or Nearly Scammed? / Which Africa Country Can Catch-up With The Americans,europeans,& Asia's. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2010
lets put an end to scmming on internet sites and communities.
these scammers take you money and a gone without a trace,address and they are still on the prowl

catchthescammernow@yahoo.com

have you been scammed by anyone through the internet and cant seem to get a trace on the culprit, then send me his email,phone number,account details and any other thing he used to contact you and i will help you locate him/her/them in 48hrs or less.
scammers beware because your grips on nairaland is over

get in touch and get the scammer caught

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by MrCrackles(m): 4:33pm On Feb 07, 2010
And how are you going to do that
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2010
help me help you catch the scammer
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 4:45pm On Feb 07, 2010
you will know their house/office addresses of the person or group of people who de-frauded you within 2 days or less, get in touch and get them caught
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2010
mr crackles, have you been scammed or duped by someone you are unable to locate
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2010
retrieving your money is not my field but i can assure you that as long as he/she/they used a;
1. phone
2. email or
3. bank account to take your money and disappeared or are unreachable, i will help you locate the culprit(s)

3 Likes

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by MrCrackles(m): 4:52pm On Feb 07, 2010
privatei:

mr crackles, have you been scammed or duped by someone you are unable to locate
I am too smart to be scammed or duped. . . .
Scam turns to scram when it sees me. . . . .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 5:10pm On Feb 07, 2010
good
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Preggy1: 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2010
ok
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by privatei: 6:26pm On Feb 08, 2010
keep comming
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by texazzpete(m): 11:04pm On Feb 10, 2010
Go over to the Technology market section, there's a guy called ittechventures that scammed quite a number of people. See if u can find him, then i'll believe cheesy
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by babygirl24(f): 8:38pm On Nov 24, 2010
I have been scammed and need some help locating the person who scammed me. How do I know if you are not a scam as well? I now take several precautions. I was sent forfeited money orders in the total sum of $1,840.00 and now the bank wants me to pay back the money, and they forclosed my bank account. I have a 5yr stamp on my social security number if I do not pay back the money in 120 days. It has already been 8. I want to locate this scammer and this scammer will pay. I have contacted the FBI. As well I have also contacted an attorney and he says that if I do not pay back the money more than likely the bank will press charges against me. I need your help if you are a real person whom is out to do the right thing. I fear that you might be someone who is helping destroy evidence so that is why you seek information to cover for those scammers out there. There is no guarantee that I can trust you so therefore my name is annonymous. All I can tell you is that John Evans is the name on the envelope that the money orders were shipped from and he is located in GA. If you can give me the address that it says for this John Evans then me and you will have a trusting relationship created.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by rizzij1: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2014
some douche called my grandpa saying his grandson (myself) was in jail for a cocaine possession in the dominican republic and that he needed to pay $1800 to bail me out. my senile grandpa paid with a money order, willing do to anything for his grandson. The scammer claimed his name was John Goldstein of the American Embassy and can be contacted at 1-512-502-6443. when my grandfather told me this, i called this goldstein jerk up and cursed him out, asking what his business was and how he knew so much information about my family. i asked if he enjoyed his job of scamming elderly people and he replied yes. i want to see this guy rot in the ground. please help me out
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by b5916: 12:55am On Jul 12, 2014
Good Day.!
Please help me to locate this person who promised that he will ship a mobile phone. The story begins with searaching in ayosdito.com.ph to search for a mobile phone. I started to contact him last 04July 2014. His name is Ken Marco M. Cabana, from Atimonan Quezon. The contact number he used is 09231980444 which when is unreachable right now. He promised that he will ship the item through LBC Express. He will first send me the receipt for proof of shipping not showing the tracking number because he said the fair condition is that I need to send him the 50% downpayment first before he could send me the tracking number. He then sent me the receipt without the tracking number, and then I sent him the 50% downpayment. Then he make alibis when I already gave him the reference number of the downpayment. Then, I waited all day long with nothing for the tracking number. He gave me the 5577-5193-2403-0106 which is the reference# of smart padala in their place. His Facebook is https://www.facebook.com/marco.cabana.39?fref=ts, User Name Marco Cabana. Attach to this email is the receipt he sent to me before giving him the 50% downpayment and his pictures in facebook. Please do help to locate this person. Thank you so much! God bless.

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by vraygoza23: 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2014
Hello I was just scammed two days ago. I hope you can help. I have the scammers phone number. I tried emailing you but it is no longer active. Hope you get this! My email is raygozaveronica@yahoo.com
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by marklopez: 4:48am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls help me. I've been scammed. Help me to locate and catch him. My email is markjudepanes14@gmail.com
His phone number is 09357777337. He lives at sta maria bulacan philippines. Help me to locate him specifically in that plce.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by dcarolan07: 5:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
I'm from Ireland and have been scammed for 750 Euro. Can you help me?
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by HoTmILk: 8:35am On Nov 11, 2014
hi sir , im from malaysia , and i was being scam in fb , a group that sell Hack , Name : Blackshot Hack Vip , hope you can help me locate him

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by rhae: 3:26am On Mar 03, 2015
Please help me. I've been scammed.Im from philippines. Help me to locate and catch her. My email is rhae1994@yahoo.com
Her phone number is 09199201812. She uses a name Shina B Gonzales and use a place Laguna. But i dont know here real identity. Please Help me to locate her and i want her to go to jail. She use that photo too.

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Nikhil9873: 7:03am On Nov 27, 2015
person scammed 4300 off me by selling a fake hard disk.
His name is Nikhil kalra
His number is 919968062525
I have also his photo which I have attached in this mail.

Please help me that 4300 was my 5 month savings.

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by freemanbubble: 7:19am On Nov 27, 2015
you can't scam me.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Nobody: 1:36am On Aug 20, 2016
I was scammed by This account number
2018023033 Adomokeme Naghabbofa Uba bank...pls help me out...I lost 500,000....so confused
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by Monte2315: 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2016
I was scammed by this person named "David." It happened in late July and the number is (202) 643-4835. I was scammed out of $600 and I would greatly appreciate an exact location where they do their operation.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by lindlor51: 8:37pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hello, could you help me find a scammer? I need help like yesterday. ?
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by lindlor51: 8:47pm On Oct 15, 2016
Please, please...this guy's name he uses is Stephan Mark saying he is 49 and has a 10 year old daughter, and is using cell # 617 418 1257 and Marks6923@gmail.com I have lost about $10,000. Please whatever you can do I will be greatful...he uses nextplus to call me and different #'s? BD is initials on nextplus...just yesterday someone presented a fraudulent check to my bank! Help kiss
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by successfulvikee(m): 5:06pm On Nov 05, 2016
Help me too
I got scammed by a man named Adeoye Adedamola Oladipupo on facebook, but uses a diamond bank account with the following details:

Acct name: Jobi Jacobs
Acct number: 1118538602

Phone number is 08068640567
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by BamiOrims: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2016
Please has anyone found who scammed them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by BamiOrims: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2016
successfulvikee:
Help me too
I got scammed by a man named Adeoye Adedamola Oladipupo on facebook, but uses a diamond bank account with the following details:

Acct name: Jobi Jacobs
Acct number: 1118538602

Phone number is 08068640567
Did u find the person?
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by UserIDHell: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2016
Help with a scammer

E mail address is paul-weber87@gmx.de

He will reply to e mails. He is using E bay and other ways to scam people, paypal etc.

Thanks so much
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by amicable2020: 8:25am On Dec 27, 2016
Na wa ooh. Una forget say those people could be our guys with foreign name and fake pix as well. All these System boys na their work nah.
Re: For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days by rinzylee(m): 11:50am On Feb 21, 2017
I was scammed by This account number
2018023033 Adomokeme Naghabbofa Uba bank...pls help me out...I lost 500,000....so confused

How far? We're you able to get the cash back? Am in a similar situation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wire Abandoned By Electricity Workers Electrocutes 15-year-old Pupil (Picture) / Lies We Need To Stop Telling Each Other / How I Saved A Girl From Jungle Justice In Onitsha - Henry Ikenna Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.