Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All (3147 Views)

Badoskys Lounge For Jokers And Friends Of Jokes Section / Jokes Section Amusement Park 1 / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!! (2) (3) (4)

Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2012
PretiEbony: Shey bcoz u don win, i don bcom ur Ex wife So dat i no go njoy d money wit u abi??.? All d same, Congratulations!!!

U broke up with me rmbr. .. U said u don't need me. . . sad sad
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 8:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
blast from the past

Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 17, 2014
PretiEbony:

i can see you've reconciled with Bun... see how you flashing your teeth grin

But on a serious note leave him oo, that guy have a PHD in woman wrappering he will just run from you when he wins another award. Abeg don't tell anybody o this is very confidential tongue
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 4:04am On Oct 18, 2014
PretiEbony:

Dear, where art thou since, I don miss you like anything

OBRICADO:

i can see you've reconciled with Bun... see how you flashing your teeth grin
But on a serious note leave him oo, that guy have a PHD in woman wrappering he will just run from you when he wins another award. Abeg don't tell anybody o this is very confidential tongue

Wetin konsain you, we don reconcile.. Our wedding dey come up on Saturday, 31st November, 2014

All nl guys, beware..

tongue
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 18, 2014
bunmioguns:

Wetin konsain you, we don reconcile.. Our wedding dey come up on Saturday, 31st November, 2014

All nl guys, beware..

tongue

Choi!! No be small something oo

Ermmm Aunty prityRbony can I be your little brides maid? tongue .... Please don't mind what I wrote the other time o na just joke and from bunmioguns moniker I know say na marry he been wan marry you since. kiss
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 6:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
OBRICADO:

Choi!! No be small something oo

Ermmm Aunty prityRbony can I be your little brides maid? tongue .... Please don't mind what I wrote the other time o na just joke and from bunmioguns moniker I know say na marry he been wan marry you since. kiss

No dey take style eye me

I no do

tongue
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2014
bunmioguns:

No dey take style eye me

I no do

tongue

Haaaaaaa! Oga you can fit lie o undecided, no be you been de tell me say aunty prityEbony too dark say na people when be yellow paw paw like me de make your heart tingaringari? wink

You come talk say make we de relate that you fit die on top my matertongue
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 20, 2014
bunmioguns:

All nl guys, beware..

tongue

I've bin away 4 a long time...bt I'm bk sha
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Xymc1(m): 7:50pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chai am seeing things!! my President long time!
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2014
Xymc1:
Chai am seeing things!! my President long time!

Longest time bro, where have you been?
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Millate01: 6:33am On Oct 31, 2014
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Xymc1(m): 11:14am On Oct 31, 2014
bunmioguns:

Longest time bro, where have you been?
I just took my annual leave boss grin grin
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2014
Xymc1:

I just took my annual leave boss grin grin

I am glad you are back

let us wake this dead jokes section back again
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 4:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
Millate01:

see this one

booking space in this old thread

tongue tongue

I laugh in Chinese

Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by bunmioguns(m): 4:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
PretiEbony:

I've bin away 4 a long time...bt I'm bk sha

no problem

am glad you are back

cool cool cool
Re: From D Jokes Section Poster Of D Year 2012, My Sincere Appreciation To You All by Xymc1(m): 12:23pm On Nov 01, 2014
bunmioguns:

I am glad you are back

let us wake this dead jokes section back again
I'll try ma best to help sir,though i'll be quite scare cause of some unforseen circumstances

Clean Religious, Sunday School Jokes !! / "Apors Again" / Becoming A Virgin!