Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,749 members, 7,809,866 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! (43084 Views)

Protesters Besiege Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta / List Of States Collating Results Presently / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Reports reaching EDESON ONLINE NEWS NETWORK disclosed that the multi million naira Hilltop Mansion of former President Olusegun Obasanjo is presently on fire. The house located in Abeokuta is the official residence of Chief Obasanjo. The cause of the fire is still unknown.

So many fire outbreak this season.

www.facebook.com/endy.edeson

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 6:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nice one. All of them thief house will burn in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen

79 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by lillyveezy: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akshow: Nice one. All of them thief house will born in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen

u are simply a sadist!How can u be happy @ others misfortune?
I pity ur miserable life.
@op,hope u have alerted fire service?

51 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Imprida(f): 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akshow: Nice one. All of them thief house will born in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen
you are heartless

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by mosunade(f): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2012

You are evil.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Clerverly: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
That shouldn't be a breaking.....but a Celebration news...I Just hope he is trapped inside while it rages angry angry angry

29 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Ngwakwe: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
Do you consider that innocent people may be in that house. You are more than heartless.

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
There is fire on the hill top, and someone seems to be on the run.
Oh there is fire on the hill top now, and someone is 'ah running.

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by IleIfe2(m): 6:22pm On Dec 27, 2012
If I'm a thief and i steal from my boss, the most reasonable thing to do is to set the place ablaze, so my boss will thank God that no life was lost, instead of looking for a missing item or money. Abi u dey fin sontin wey fire don burn? No
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by BabaAlabi: 6:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Some Nigerians are so foolish....so the fire is an act of God to punish him abi? Olodo rapata

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by takedat(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is no cheering news cos its another opportunity for PDP chieftains, governors and his well wishers to do a fund raiser or allocate public fund to build a more befitting "fire proof" house for him.

30 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Osama10(m): 6:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by taharqa: 6:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
take dat: This is no cheering news cos its another opportunity for PDP chieftains, governors and his well wishers to do a fund raiser or allocate public fund to build a more befitting "fire proof" house for him.
LOL grin.... See perspective

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by dtruth3(m): 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ akshw u again?.... i am sure u are the son of a poor pety farmer.. poverty has blinded ur sense of reasoning...
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa: LOL grin.... See perspective
lool
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by anulaxad(m): 6:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
that's where my grandma lives abekouta I have visited this man billions of times in his farm and at his house but not this one shocked shocked shocked shocked

he roams the streets of abekouta by himself on noticed because he like local citizen who know one wants to bother.
ANYWAY its should be on a hiltop abe kouta in Yoruba means under a rock right anyway i feel sorry for us him being the most powerful man in nigeria his going to chop more of our money to repair the part of the house that was damaged cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by takedat(m): 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
taharqa: LOL grin.... See perspective
Favour seekers and political associates wey fit contribute build mosque for am no go come build new mansion for baba. LOL
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by miiraaj: 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Clerverly: That shouldn't be a breaking.....but a Celebration news...I Just hope he is trapped inside while it rages angry angry angry

Guy,u harsh oooo! shocked

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Leboska(m): 6:58pm On Dec 27, 2012
okay
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by alaoeri: 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Its obvious the gods are angry OBJ should appease them.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Sijo01(f): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2012

Born?? How house take they born?
Btw, them don off the fire and nobody die.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by GARRIx7(m): 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
HOLY GHOST.... FIRE!!!!

HOLY GHOST.... FIRE!!!!

HOLY GHOST.... FIRE!!!!
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
I hope he‘s fine.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by wellmax(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
23rd...not bad

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Charles1234: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
lillyveezy:

u are simply a sadist!How can u be happy @ others misfortune?
I pity ur miserable life.
@op,hope u have alerted fire service?
Why you dey vex,how many house do dey have if one should get burn,they are criminal,we should be sincere here ,if obasanjo die ,90% of Nigeria will be happy ,those that will be sad including you,will be sad because is either your father too stole from Nigerians and you are afriad what your father has sow will not come to hurt him or you maybe...

15 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Charles1234: 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Imprida: you are heartless
Why you dey vex,how many house do dey have if one should get burn,they are criminal,we should be sincere here ,if obasanjo die ,90% of Nigeria will be happy ,those that will be sad including you,will be sad because is either your father too stole from Nigerians and you are afriad what your father has sow will not come to hurt him or you maybe..

If you think am heartless then you are fool..I m not from south Africa,I am a Nigeria but praying and checking the news every day to know how Madela is doing and i was glad yesterday he was out from the hospital...I am heartless toward our leaders because they made me heartless..when dem dey steal and forgot the masses ,why do u want me to care about Obasanjo..Do you know how many people have died from bad road..Obasanjo is almost 80 years old,in this our generation ,are you sure u will live up to that ages? with the level of poverty and stress and struggle?

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 7:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Imprida: you are heartless
says a slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by eboeboy: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
What

Happened

To

The

House

shocked
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Charles1234: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akshow: Nice one. All of them thief house will burn in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen

Amen 100%.one house geting burn mean nothing for Obasanjo,na crimal and they all will die soon and leave those possession and their children will carry the cross

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by eboeboy: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shame!
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 7:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
mosun_ade:

You are evil.
and you are d devil himself

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by eboeboy: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akshow: and you are d devil himself

A bit harsh!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 / President Buhari Receives His 1953 Classmates (Photo) / MC Tagwaye, Adamu Garba, Fashola, Others Make List Of Tinubu SAs - Nigerianpilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.