Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! (43094 Views)

Protesters Besiege Obasanjo’s House In Abeokuta / List Of States Collating Results Presently / Who Is Presently The Youngest Nigerian Governor In Office? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by LEGSTRONG(m): 10:19pm On Dec 27, 2012
that Secretary go chop Cane Tomorrow
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akiika: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
We should be sad that a mansion built with our stolen money is burning because i believe that some day, OBJ and Co. will be brought to book and these properties acquired with ill-gotten money will be confiscated and used for better purpose. I wish he lives on until that day. Let me guess, Abeokuta will become a mini mecca in days to come. I pray all the thieving polilooters that will be visiting Abeokuta travel on helicopter though. There are no good roads to travel on anyway, and the youths they rendered jobless that have resolved to kidnapping are outthere waiting for their next victim.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Iaz93: 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
eboe boy: What

Happened

To

The

House

shocked
according to ''askhow'', the house dey born
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by BABASANGO: 10:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
Make d fire catch am join.I hope say he dey house
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Wuse2(m): 10:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Vanity upon vanity,no peace for d wicked.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by nduchucks: 10:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Have they deployed bomb sniffing dogs to the house? I'm pretty sure that power surge protectors filter incoming power into every device in the house. Is GEJ and his peep in the loop on this?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by FIRSTFOCUS: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akshow: Nice one. All of them thief house will burn in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen

You are a wicked soul, u must be one of those that dine with devil, you should'nt wish even your enemy to die.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Charles1234: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
confusion247:

Wow ......Too much anger in the land.
Why are we feelings sorry for Obasanjo that have 99 more houses we don't know about,the fire service and state security service was there but if na poor man house dey burn like that one that happene in Lagos recently the fire service go begin story..I don't care about him,infact the way i kill a chicken on the 24th of december and i pitied the chicken then and in 3 minutes ,i was eating the meat that how i feel for obasanjo,I am only feeling OR concern for the gate man and the poor house maid there apart from that he can even die in the fire ,Thousand of Nigerians died everyday from the decision he made as president,he bread corruption like ,he is breading chicken in Otta farm..
By the way just in now breaking new on AIT NOW, Our Mumu president have set up committee to build him another house two times the sized smiley...
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by GeJ79: 10:33pm On Dec 27, 2012
FIRE BURN ALL THE BAD PEOPLE DEM

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by tnktosin(m): 10:36pm On Dec 27, 2012
take dat: This is no cheering news cos its another opportunity for PDP chieftains, governors and his well wishers to do a fund raiser or allocate public fund to build a more befitting "fire proof" house for him.

Ur head dey der bro
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Akshow: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
FIRSTFOCUS:

You are a wicked soul, u must be one of those that dine with devil, you should'nt wish even your enemy to die.
you are an evil soul wit a dirty mind else you wont have concluded i Wish anyone dead
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Birichie(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sorry mr president
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Ikwerefistson: 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
lillyveezy:

u are simply a sadist!How can u be happy @ others misfortune?
I pity ur miserable life.
@op,hope u have alerted fire service?
shut up joor.amen raise to power 10
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by yayu1: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Baba sege don't worry, remember you are from prison to aso rock
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Akshow: Nice one. All of them thief house will burn in 2013. Can i hear a loud Amen
go find Dudu-Osun soap ASAP.your heart is filled with thick scum,sludge and urgently needs rigorous cleansing. Ask the Lord to create in you a new heart and renew your spirit
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by FIRSTFOCUS: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2012

U must be 1 of those that dine with devil, U don't even wish ur enemy to die.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by 1025: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
something inside me is telling me that obasanjo used knock out and i urge the sss to arrest him immediately for constituting public nuisance. the house burning down is long over-due. if these things are not happening, one will be forced to ask us where is our God. we have been praying against those stealing our public funds. let there be more fires as in more deadly fires in their homes and covens and their dwelling places. the blood of innocent nigerians will hunt them till their ends.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Trailii: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ile oba tojo na, ewa lo bu si. But wait o. Is hill top mansion not in minna niger state. Hill top is owned by IBB not Obj
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by userlist(f): 11:06pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nigerians, remember that the so called house was built with our money.
Money that is suppose to be used for development for all.
Nigerians pray against those that stole us blind almost everyday then
when things start to happen, they complain. But I will tell you people
this, I will not expect those that stole from me personally to enjoy it, it
is wrong. If you kill someone you must surely be killed someday. That is why
we have capital punishment.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by userlist(f): 11:11pm On Dec 27, 2012
Somebody said here you don't even wish death on your enemy,
but my enemy want me dead so how do you reconcile that.
May my enemy not live long and those of Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by phoneport(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
What is burning
Obasanjo or the house?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Texas59: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
I hope the ugly monkey was inside the house and roasted like a goat. If not, I declare today a day of mourning. grin grin
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Idriswhite(m): 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
fire fighters are in christmas and new year joyful mood.if not they could have come to the formal president's aid. Sorry Baba,corruption giveth and taketh
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by ZeusI: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
It's a simple sacrifice to wave good-bye to 2012.
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Iaz93: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
FIRSTFOCUS:

Why?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Iaz93: 11:31pm On Dec 27, 2012
Texas59: I hope the ugly monkey was inside the house and roasted like a goat. If not, I declare today a day of mourning. grin grin
Wild goat!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by tadysmart(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Charles1234:
Why you dey vex,how many house do dey have if one should get burn,they are criminal,we should be sincere here ,if obasanjo die ,90% of Nigeria will be happy ,those that will be sad including you,will be sad because is either your father too stole from Nigerians and you are afriad what your father has sow will not come to hurt him or you maybe..

You have spoken well I not add nything again.

If you think am heartless then you are fool..I m not from south Africa,I am a Nigeria but praying and checking the news every day to know how Madela is doing and i was glad yesterday he was out from the hospital...I am heartless toward our leaders because they made me heartless..when dem dey steal and forgot the masses ,why do u want me to care about Obasanjo..Do you know how many people have died from bad road..Obasanjo is almost 80 years old,in this our generation ,are you sure u will live up to that ages? with the level of poverty and stress and struggle?
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Charles1234: 11:37pm On Dec 27, 2012
Iaz93:
Why?
So you should alow your enemy to kill you,why don't go kano or borno state and say Boko Aram come and kill me..Make thurder blast your head...,the wickedness of obasanjo isn't enought for him to spend his whole life in prison rather he has to be tide to a tree and shot,1 millions times for his attrocities..what are u saying everyday people are dieing because of his bad policy,today we have no substainable power after he gave 16 billions dollars to a contractor for power, that did not even clear the field or grass..where is the money obasanjo idiot spokeman do we still have light when he left prsion in 1998 ,he worth 20,000 dollars ,where did he get money to build such a mansion in less than 8 years and there is 99 more houses we don't even know...don't miss understand the bible,the same bible say suffer not a witch to live so obasanjo is a physical and a spiritual witch to Nigeria...he was a Ghana to monitor an election ,ghana almost become Nigeria because Obasanjo was a Guest monitor,thank God the country did not blow up because of him..Obasanjo is an Evil man..

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Samchelsea(m): 11:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
yayu1: Baba sege don't worry, remember you are from prison to aso rock
remember say u get house for prison
Re: Obasanjo's House Is Presently On FIRE ! by Iaz93: 11:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
Charles1234:
So you should alow your enemy to kill you,why don't go kano or borno state and say Boko Aram come and kill me..Make thurder blast your head...,the wickedness of obasanjo isn't enought for him to spend his whole life in prison rather he has to tide to a tree and shot,1 millions times for his attrociies..what are u saying everyday people are dieing because of his bad policy,today we have no substainable power after he gave 16 billions dollars to a contractor for power, that did not even clear the field or grass..where is the money obasanjo idiot spokeman do we still have light when he left prsion in 1998 ,he worth 20,000 dollars ,where did he get money to build such a mansion in less than 8 years and there is 99 more houses we don't even know...don't miss understand the bible,the same bible say suffer not a witch to live so obasanjo is a physical and a spiritual witch to Nigeria...he was a Ghana to monitor an election ,ghana almost become Nigeria because Obasanjo was a Guest monitor,thank God the country did not blow up because of him..Obasanjo is an Evil man..
Confused man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Market Woman Shocked To See Osibanjo-pics / President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture) / Sanwo-olu Meets Pastor Chris Oyakhilome; Singers Tony Tetuila, Azzadus (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.