Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. (118738 Views)

Pc Pes 2013 Keeps Crashing To Desktop / Pls Help: Where Can I Download PES 2013 Bluetooth To My Nokia x2-01 / FIFA 13 Vs. PES 2013 - The Final Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 11:54am On Sep 30, 2013
iamteaser: Getting a laptop is not in my plans right now but how do you think it'll cost

I think its a graphic card not laptop
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by iyke3g(m): 12:36pm On Sep 30, 2013
iamteaser: Nope, I googled it but can't find any meaningful thing. Can you please help me with the download link? Thank you
Pesedit dot com. Its over 1gig though
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by davidblaze: 8:09pm On Sep 30, 2013
Thx klinspot. I hv copied bth disk,the confusing part is, where to copy the disk 2 into, i hv seen d program files bt am wonderin if i shld copy the disk 2 into the /img folder,or jst paste it on d program files folder with opening it thx.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by iamteaser: 8:30pm On Sep 30, 2013
iyke3g:
Pesedit dot com. Its over 1gig though
with what internet subscription will I download this? I think I'll just abandon it and try fifa
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 10:31pm On Sep 30, 2013
davidblaze: Thx klinspot. I hv copied bth disk,the confusing part is, where to copy the disk 2 into, i hv seen d program files bt am wonderin if i shld copy the disk 2 into the /img folder,or jst paste it on d program files folder with opening it thx.

Copy into the img folder, you have img files in the disk 2 right?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by iyke3g(m): 1:46am On Oct 01, 2013
iamteaser: with what internet subscription will I download this? I think I'll just abandon it and try fifa
it is split into parts
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by leunamme93(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2013
iamteaser: with what internet subscription will I download this? I think I'll just abandon it and try fifa
when i was in ilorin i downloaded the 3.4, 3.5, 3.8 pes edit patch wit etisalat via blackberry.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by chulo: 7:39am On Oct 01, 2013
haibe:

6) Copy all files in the Skidrow folder to the installation directory i.e Local disk C/program files/konami/pes 13/ or whichever folder you installed it in your local disk: C
There should be 2 "program files" folder, so just check for the one that includes konami.

You can now run and play the game.

Erm sir, pls what exactly is the 'Skidrow' folder?
I installed it successfully following the above instructions but when I try to play, it comes up but doesn't display anything.
The pes application is running but it only display a black screen.
What to do? Thanks
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 9:54am On Oct 01, 2013
chulo:

Erm sir, pls what exactly is the 'Skidrow' folder?
I installed it successfully following the above instructions but when I try to play, it comes up but doesn't display anything.
The pes application is running but it only display a black screen.
What to do? Thanks

Skidrow folder is a folder where the crack is, if you don't have skidrow folder, look for a folder named crack and copy all files in it to the installation directory.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by iamteaser: 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2013
leunamme93: when i was in ilorin i downloaded the 3.4, 3.5, 3.8 pes edit patch wit etisalat via blackberry.
Is etisalat blackberry really unlimited with no fair usage policy? But I can't get 3g on etisalat in my area.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by klinspot(m): 8:00am On Oct 02, 2013
These are the step for installation of pes 2013
Simply
1) Create a folder in ur desktop, call it pes 2013
2) Put the first CD and open to view folders in
it, then copy all the files in it to the pes 2013
folder you created earlier.
3) Put the second CD too and open to view
folders
4) The second Cd should contain some archived
(zip, rar) files, just copy them to the folder:
program files/konami/pes 2013/img, you will
see the folder, its part of the folders you copied
from the first cd
5) You can now install it but don't run yet(u will
see the setup application for installing it)
6) Copy all files in the Skidrow folder to the
installation directory i.e Local disk C/program
files/konami/pes 13/ or whichever folder you
installed it in your local disk: C
There should be 2 "program files" folder, so
just check for the one that includes konami.
Yuou can now run and play the game.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by leunamme93(m): 10:11am On Oct 02, 2013
iamteaser: Is etisalat blackberry really unlimited with no fair usage policy? But I can't get 3g on etisalat in my area.
Can't say for now, it was back in april. Everything was up to 6gb.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2013
iamteaser: Is etisalat blackberry really unlimited with no fair usage policy? But I can't get 3g on etisalat in my area.

Its limited to 3gig now.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by chulo: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
haibe:

Skidrow folder is a folder where the crack is, if you don't have skidrow folder, look for a folder named crack and copy all files in it to the installation directory.

Yeah. I did that.
The game installed but won't display anything. Once I open it, it goes into fullscreen normally like its about to load and just remains there. Black screen.

I checked my vram & I'm sure its capable of running the game.

Just dunno if the crack that came with it is bad or maybe I'll need a patch.
Anyone knows where I can dl a patch to fix the problem?
Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by davidblaze: 11:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Thx for replyin my txt klinspot.i have jst copied the disk 2 into the img folder,wt next do i do?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 7:16am On Oct 03, 2013
davidblaze: Thx for replyin my txt klinspot.i have jst copied the disk 2 into the img folder,wt next do i do?

Just follow the information above now, all the steps are there

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 7:19am On Oct 03, 2013
@chulo did you see a skidrow or crack folder, let me know?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by chulo: 3:29pm On Oct 03, 2013
haibe: @chulo did you see a skidrow or crack folder, let me know?

Yes I did. I copied it into the pes2013 folder on my hard disk and the game installed.
Only thing is, its Just not displaying properly as I explained above.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 9:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
chulo:

Yes I did. I copied it into the pes2013 folder on my hard disk and the game installed.
Only thing is, its Just not displaying properly as I explained above.

Is there a patch in the game? Is it a skidrow folder or a crack folder you saw?
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by klinspot(m): 6:38pm On Oct 05, 2013
Read my last message on the installation process all over again and you will understand how to install it.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by chulo: 11:50am On Oct 06, 2013
haibe:

Is there a patch in the game? Is it a skidrow folder or a crack folder you saw?

A crack folder.
No patch came with tho.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 12:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
chulo:

A crack folder.
No patch came with tho.

Are you sure you copied "all" the crack content to the installation directory?

It would only be blank if you haven't copied the crack
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by femora007(m): 11:17am On Oct 07, 2013
I just install pes2013 on my system but i dont know which key to use for running on the keyboard, pls help me.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by chulo: 11:43am On Oct 07, 2013
haibe:

Are you sure you copied "all" the crack content to the installation directory?

It would only be blank if you haven't copied the crack

Yeah. I did.
Is there any site I can download a better crack? Or any other means to get it.
Thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 12:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
femora007: I just install pes2013 on my system but i dont know which key to use for running on the keyboard, pls help me.

Try keys A, W, D, X, E, C, Q, Z, then the arrow keys for direction.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 12:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
chulo:

Yeah. I did.
Is there any site I can download a better crack? Or any other means to get it.
Thanks.

Just search for skidrow crack for pes 2013 on google, you should get a site to download, but i doubt its the crack problem, either you didn't install well or the game is bad, i think its better buying another one or just wait for pes 14 which will be out soon.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by chulo: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
haibe:

Just search for skidrow crack for pes 2013 on google, you should get a site to download, but i doubt its the crack problem, either you didn't install well or the game is bad, i think its better buying another one or just wait for pes 14 which will be out soon.

Ok thanks.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by davidblaze: 8:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
Thx klinspot. I hv gotten it.
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by klinspot(m): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2013
Ur welcm davidblaze
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by ejstyle: 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
How to install pes2013 with 1dvd only.plz..help me..
Re: Pls Help Me On How I Can Install PES 2013 On My Computer. by haibe(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
ejstyle: How to install pes2013 with 1dvd only.plz..help me..

its straight forward, still follow the instructions except from copying the second disc files.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efootball PES 2024 PPSSPP Android Game Download / How To Use Cheats On Android PPSSPP / Pls How Do I Play Multiplayer Games On Ppsspp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.