Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,970 members, 7,810,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Meet A Dentist - Health (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet A Dentist (71514 Views)

How To Whiten Teeth Without Seeing A Dentist. / A Dentist Help Needed!! / Visiting A Dentist. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 1:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hi, pls contact 08063737929
icondamsel:
what is the price of overbite braces
Re: Meet A Dentist by OtunbaBlack(m): 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Hey doctor I had a tooth extracToon few weeks ago but till now it’s still yet to full heal .. I don’t know what to do but I googled and saw dry socket what can I do? Should I go back to the dentist
Re: Meet A Dentist by sleemzy96(f): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
What toothpaste is best for remineralization?
Re: Meet A Dentist by Surulady: 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2019
Please i want my teeth to be white what can i do please.
Re: Meet A Dentist by Excel70: 10:14pm On Mar 10, 2019
[quote author=esperiense post=74985703]good day
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 9:42am On Mar 12, 2019
Surulady:
Please i want my teeth to be white what can i do please.
Come for teeth whitening 08063737929
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2019
OtunbaBlack:
Hey doctor I had a tooth extracToon few weeks ago but till now it’s still yet to full heal .. I don’t know what to do but I googled and saw dry socket what can I do? Should I go back to the dentist
Go back, let the dentist check it
Re: Meet A Dentist by callola: 10:20am On Mar 12, 2019
good morning doc, my son is nine years old and still have all his milk teeth, should I be worried?
Re: Meet A Dentist by Excel70: 8:36am On Mar 14, 2019
esperiense:
good day NLanders cheesy
Good morning tongue what can i use to treat white tongue
Re: Meet A Dentist by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
esperiense:

If you need a professional dentist who will put paid to all your problems at affordable rates check www.coldentdentalclinic.com or
Coldent Dental Clinic

138 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Balogun Bus Stop, Ikeja

https://g.co/kgs/7DhFBV
Re: Meet A Dentist by DokitaDave(m): 6:55am On Mar 27, 2019
snakeboy2:

If you need a professional dentist who will put paid to all your problems at affordable rates check www.coldentdentalclinic.com or
Coldent Dental Clinic

138 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Balogun Bus Stop, Ikeja

https://g.co/kgs/7DhFBV
You know this is not professional right?

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Dentist by Nifise007: 10:49am On Mar 27, 2019
I won't come for posting'
'How can I? A whole me,
I go stab,'
But you are here today,
why?
the power of an EOP...

Read more at http://testyb.net/the-power-of-an-eop-end-of-posting-examination/
Re: Meet A Dentist by esperiense(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2019
Oral Hygiene Instructions
1) Brush twice daily(with fluoride-containing toothpaste and medium-textured toothbrush)- last thing @ nite before going to bed and after or before first meal in the morning
2)Never use tooth pick( but dentist floss instead) on your teeth. Tooth pick is associated with early loss of teeth
3)Stay away from sugary things or brush after taking them
4)Don't subject yo teeth/mouth to any habit I.e thumb-sucking, tongue-thrusting, teeth-grinding etc
5)Have scaling and polishing done every 6 months
6)Don't use hard objects on teeth I.e opening drinks, smokers brush, needles
7)For further clarifications call your dentist or ask me on 08063737929
Re: Meet A Dentist by Keziehenry(m): 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2019
esperiense:

Good day sir. Please my wife extracted Central and lateral incissors newlye one month now and our plan is to fix a plastic teeth. She went to the hospital for a follow-up check before the artificial will be fixed but getting there the doc said she need to extract the next two incissors or a wire will be used to hold it. Pls what is ur advice.
Re: Meet A Dentist by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:36am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=esperiense post=17511886][/quote]

Hello bro, I just had geographic tongue this year.
Please can you tell me what you used to treat yours biko. Let's talk via mail manuel.ugo@yahoo.com or WhatsApp +2347030413784

Thanks
Re: Meet A Dentist by Ugo4hotish(m): 6:37am On Oct 01, 2019
[quote author=esperiense post=17511886][/quote]
Hello bro, I just had geographic tongue this year.
Please can you tell me what you used to treat yours biko. Let's talk via mail manuel.ugo@yahoo.com or WhatsApp +2347030413784

Thanks
Re: Meet A Dentist by Ijobagram: 7:38am On Nov 05, 2019
I have this mouth odour even though if brush hundred times it will still smell..i wonder if it was from my mouth or from inside..who can recommend any affordable dentist in akure.thanks
Re: Meet A Dentist by makewetalk2: 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2019
The dentists here are probably low-quality or have less knowledge about technological advancements in the world. I haven't actually met one dentist here that sounds knowledgeable. They come off more like tradesmen to me

I can help to explain this to you.
If your stain is a result of Tetracycline given to you as a child, then you will need a dental veneer implant, Period.
Teeth whitening will not save the day for you.
After whitening, it will return to the brown state in a few hours or days and you will not get a refund after spending big on these crooks trying to whiten everything. Do not waste your money on whitening.

Realistically, what you need is dental veneer.
The dental veneer is really expensive. It comes in millions to have veneers the entire teeth.
The cheapest route for you is a pluggable veneer. It is cheaper but not so convenient. It will affect your speech or maybe not.
But to have a lasting solution, your money can fix your problem. I mean, what do we work the money for in the end. If you can afford it, why not go for it?

shigo20:
Pls I have sets of yellow teeth which is as a result of herbs that my parent gave to me when I was young coz I was seriously sick then.what can be done to make it white and like how much would it cost.thanks in advance.
Re: Meet A Dentist by fortune5351(m): 9:53am On Mar 21, 2020
I need a good dentist in Port Harcourt
Re: Meet A Dentist by Pious101: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2020
Knock Knock. Any dentist here?
Re: Meet A Dentist by Ernesttoby30: 3:36pm On Mar 23, 2020
Good day to all dentist in the house. Please I really need your help. Four of my tooth has cavity on them and it's really killing my self esteem. I can't express myself freely in public etc. I want those black spots remove and the space refill/file off.... All I want is just a solution to it. I'm passing through alot. Please recommend a dentist/dental care for me... Please. Thanks as I await your response.

My location is Abeokuta.
Re: Meet A Dentist by Asine: 7:57am On Mar 24, 2020
Re: Meet A Dentist by Thewhizzkid1(m): 8:54am On Mar 27, 2020
Hello doctors. Special greetings sirs/ma. Medical student here who happen to also be a social media manager and facebook ad expert. I help clinics boost their social media presence and increase customer base. You can dm me if you want my service. Thanks a lot.
Re: Meet A Dentist by mpweb(m): 9:08pm On Apr 26, 2020
If you're looking for a https://trendinwealth.com/dentist-near-me dentist near me? then we have a great dentist locator that help you to find thousands of top rated dentist nearby you area.
Re: Meet A Dentist by Nobody: 9:38am On May 02, 2021
Pls add me 07025204411
Re: Meet A Dentist by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:32am On May 04, 2021
Dr. I have been having bad breath for 7yrs now. I checked the back of my upper teeth and I saw a big green, black and brown stains which felt permanent and looked permanent. And my gums are black and my teeths are not white. How can I get rid of my dirty teeth and gum condition?
How can I get rid of bad breath? It smells so bad from my nose and mouth. Thank you.
Re: Meet A Dentist by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:33am On May 04, 2021
Dr. I have been having bad breath for 7yrs now. I checked the back of my upper teeth and I saw a big green, black and brown stains which felt permanent and looked permanent. And my gums are black and my teeths are not white. How can I get rid of my dirty teeth and gum condition?
How can I get rid of bad breath? It smells so bad from my nose and mouth. Thank you.
Re: Meet A Dentist by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:34am On May 04, 2021
08166313702 is my number. Could you add me to the group
Re: Meet A Dentist by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2021
I commend your work. God bless
Re: Meet A Dentist by Jacksparrow7(m): 9:35am On May 04, 2021
I commend your work. God bless you
Re: Meet A Dentist by gentlezypher: 12:36pm On Aug 15, 2021
bosco9:

Thanks for your reply sir. I've being using the alum and it seems to be very effective, the hole seems to be closing up gradually. I will try this out for some time and if no positive response I will do as u say. Thanks sir.
did the alum work?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / Meet Bangladeshi Men Born Without Fingerprints For Generations (Photos) / Who Else Has Lost Sense Of Smell And Taste?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.