Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? (817 Views)

Meet President Buhari Young And Vibrant Photographer / NMAT Award: The Most Active Moniker Of The Year 2013 - Fynestboi (Unofficial) / Most Active Age Group On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by dafoly: 9:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
Which among the various section on nairaland is the most active and vibrant section ?
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by k2039: 9:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
[color=soyouquotedme]Romance, more users view that board more than any other section

Politics, most frontpage articles come from this section
[/color]
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Caracta(f): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Romance section
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2012
It's between the politics and romance section.
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 5:56am On Dec 28, 2012
Culture, romance and politics.

And any Tonto Dikeh thread becomes a section on it's own
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by tobechi20(m): 8:02am On Dec 28, 2012
Religon. Where 3 persons : 2 atheist and 1 xtian argue on a thread using science,logic and bible and such thread end up with 108 post.
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Alaafialoro(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Romance, politics and religion.
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Afam4eva(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Mynd_44: Culture, romance and politics.
The culture section is one of the dullest sections on nairaland. It's in competititon with the webmaster section.
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Mynd44: 8:57am On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva:
The culture section is one of the dullest sections on nairaland. It's in competititon with the webmaster section.
Sure? Well I have not been there much I just judged based on the bad publicity it gets
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Emmyk(m): 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2012
Politics
Romance
Education
Family
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 6:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
I think its the NYSC section. smiley
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Caracta(f): 6:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
CrazyMan: I think its the NYSC section. smiley
Is there NYSC section? Wow! Nice one
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta:
Is there NYSC section? Wow! Nice one
Yes there is...and the earlier you start frequenting there, the more informed and updated you will be. smiley
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Caracta(f): 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2012
@crazyman, updates about what? The section should be for Corp Members to relate and get useful info. I don't think i should be there.
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2012
Caracta: @crazyman, updates about what? The section should be for Corp Members to relate and get useful info. I don't think i should be there.
Really...so let me guess...you're through with your service right?...congrats then.

We need people like you there to advise and enlighten upcoming corpers on what service is all about.

Surely, you would definitely have a word of advice to give out right?

Also I'm sure you have siblings who are likely to participate in the exercise sooner or later. So keeping informed and updated on the latest gist about the NYSC scheme on their behalf would be wise.

Don't you think so?
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by Caracta(f): 7:55pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ok crazyman, thanks.
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by CrazyMan(m): 9:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
You are welcomed smiley
Re: The Most Active And Vibrant Section On Nairaland? by dafoly: 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
No one is talking abt education section. Most thread there do surpass 20 pages

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Stella Damasus Attacks Senator Yerima On Underage Marriage / Mactalunji / Right Of Reply: No! Pastor Adeboye, Your Approach Is Wrong Sir….

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.