Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Shakira Gives Birth To A Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira Gives Birth To A Son (17203 Views)

Shakira Gives Birth To Baby Boy – Husband Footballer Gerard Pique Announces / Rihanna Or Shakira Who Can Dance Better / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by elampiro(m): 7:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Christmas may have passed, but Shakira and her beau of nearly two years, Gerard Pique, have just gotten a very special gift. The pair has welcomed a baby boy into their lives just four months after their official announcement that Shakira was expecting.

On December 27, Gerard shared the happy news with his Twitter followers. “Our son has been born! We are very happy! Thanks to all for your messages,” he wrote. Ironically, Shakira was spotted just ten days ago shopping in Barcelona in a pair of shy high heels. Only a pop star can pull that off!

Back in September, Shakira announced the news, telling her Facebook fans, “Gerard and I are very happy awaiting the arrival of our first baby. At this time, we have decided to give priority to this unique moment in our lives.”

Shakira had been embracing her first pregnancy, recently telling fans, “I could have another nine months like this.” But it only is going to get more exciting for Shakira and Gerard. They will now spend their days feeding the baby, changing the baby, and getting to share all of the amazing moments and milestones their little one will reach.

“Shakira is really looking forward to being a mother,” a source recently told Us Weekly. “They definitely want more than one together.”

So far, there’s no word on how big or long he was (or even a name), but judging by his parents, he’s going to be one talented little fella! http://starcasm.net/archives/190921.

.... Congrat to her! But wait, why do they always skip wedding?

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 28, 2012
Congrats to her. Shakira is the total package. Motherhood can only improve her.

To answer your question, marriage isn't required to have children.

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Gee001: 7:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Wow! Another footballer in the making. I wish them the good things of life n also 4 a thankGod 4 a successful delivery. What a way to end the year! Congrats
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 28, 2012
All I want is her waist

1 Like

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by k2039: 9:02am On Dec 28, 2012
Gee001: Wow! Another footballer in the making. I wish them the good things of life n also 4 a thankGod 4 a successful delivery. What a way to end the year! Congrats

[color=soyouquotedme]Why not another musician in the making? [/color]

1 Like

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by suncerinza(m): 9:02am On Dec 28, 2012
Mehn, Shakira my dream girl, i am gonna miss that shaky bum bum..

Congrats, Pique... U beat me on this one... Pls try and give her a girl next time...
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Congratulations to Shakira and Gerard

1 Like

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by suncerinza(m): 9:06am On Dec 28, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: All I want is her waist

lol, even U too...
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by pressongodsay(m): 9:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Congratulations. I think his name will be messi.
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Afrocatalyst: 9:14am On Dec 28, 2012
Best of luck 2 them. Hope dbanj is watching? See his mates giving birth. Let him stay and be wiping koboko. There is time 4 evrytin dbanj, koboko dey lose energy o. Use it wel while it lasts n make sure u reproduce wit ur best blood. Just sayin...

1 Like

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by OmichaelO: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2012
He will be named SHAKIRU!! Or SHAKIRE... grin

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Afrocatalyst: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2012
pressongodsay: Congratulations. I think his name will be messi.
why nt gekira?
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by AbdulAdam56(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2012
Congratulation pique nd shakira.
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Iaz93: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2012
pressongodsay: Congratulations. I think his name will be messi.
Think well
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Iaz93: 9:19am On Dec 28, 2012
'em try!
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:22am On Dec 28, 2012
Arsene Wenger, January is jst 3days away, pls sign this pikin b4 Villanova recova frm him sickness

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 28, 2012
OmolodMilkman93: Arsene Wenger, January is jst 3days away, pls sign this pikin b4 Villanova recova frm him sickness

Una desperation don reach new levels lol.

1 Like

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by markus1133: 9:24am On Dec 28, 2012
congratz!
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by dennis79687968: 9:26am On Dec 28, 2012
Congrat
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Eazeee(m): 9:36am On Dec 28, 2012
D world has indeed com 2 an end wit dis celebration of giving birth outside wedlock bcoming d norm. Adultery n fornication is no longer a tin 2 worry about. God help us all

2 Likes

Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 28, 2012
PortHarcourtBoy: All I want is her waist
Her sexy Figure 8.
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by adaptor4all: 9:47am On Dec 28, 2012
Congrats Gerard n Shakira..u r welcome 2 wealth,Shakara..we wish u well
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by oraclefemi(m): 9:59am On Dec 28, 2012
congrats dear
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by saintneo(m): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2012
Midfield maestro born
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by poshpimkiey(f): 10:08am On Dec 28, 2012
congratulations to dem. pray d boy doesn't get caught in a messy divorce
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by CLIQBOY(m): 10:09am On Dec 28, 2012
Eazee-e:
D world has indeed com 2 an end wit dis celebration of giving birth outside wedlock bcoming d norm. Adultery n fornication is no longer a tin 2 worry about. God help us all
who released you from that lunat!cs zone..?
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by samuelorugbani: 10:16am On Dec 28, 2012
congrat...so u guyz shud try n get maried
Re: Shakira Gives Birth To A Son by Jglad(f): 10:22am On Dec 28, 2012
CLIQBOY: who released you from that lunat!cs zone..?
lunatics' zone or nt,its d truth bt we try 2 run away 4rm it... I wish dem well sha,CONGRATS O.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maleke Moye Idowu Sues 9mobile For N500 Million / A Fan Tried To Take Ushbebe’s Shoe On Stage / Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.