Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,036 members, 7,810,842 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) (39015 Views)

President Tinubu Lands In France, Ahead Of Global Summit / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Colorful pictures as Tinubu lands In Ilorin (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Africum: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu lands in Owerri the Imo State capital, today in order to speak to an audience of private sector drivers, comprising investors, manufacturers, traders among others, preparatory to his main campaign in the State in the coming days.

46 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Africum: 3:24pm On Nov 17, 2022
Good..... See how he was welcomed with the chants Jagaban Jagaban Jagaban

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCe8fYUz1og

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 3:26pm On Nov 17, 2022
Asiwaju lokan! His feet always bring good tidings. With love from Lagos to our brothers and sisters in Imo.

So who is Asiwaju Tinubu to a True Lagosian like me?

Spare me few minutes to tell you how blessed we are in Lagos to have Sen Bola Tinubu as our Asiwaju in Lagos . Charity begins at home and Asiwaju Tinubu is a true Omoluabi.

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma
check my signature for free stuffs!

167 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Annie939(f): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
They have come again with there fake change but this time around God will disgrace Apc

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Olachase(m): 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Las Las baba land, he enter his enemies territories

Naa mouth Labour Party gangs day make

Emeka Unadi how market grin grin

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by nero2face: 3:27pm On Nov 17, 2022
Lol, Tinubu expecting votes from SE is like Atiku expecting to win Rivers state... Two impossibilities..

147 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by fitness500: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Wetin this tinubu dey even do.
We no want you. grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Ofunaofu: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Bencolink: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Quietly observing
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by dudusky007(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
TINUBU WILL COLLAPSE DURING CAMPAIGN.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by EtinosaDLaw(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
APC that should be apologizing to Nigerians, is still campaigning. They have now gone to beg the S.E for votes, but their lackeys on nairaland will tell you that the S.E is not important. cheesy

Watching it live on Arise TV, it's a total show of shame. The people there are just political jobbers who are present for chop, drinks, and brown envelope. On Peter Obi's mandate we stand. South South and South East is a no-go area for APC!

110 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BigYash: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
London trip loading.. They just want to weaken the ba3 in two weeks abi... PD-APSHIT

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by macolino(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
No body even noticed he came to Owerri..mtcheew

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by tishbite41(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
PDAPC

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by budusky05(m): 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Raise hand up as if someone is waving at him. They will keep face like they have come with solutions to the problem of common nigerians, not knowing they have their own selfish agenda.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by NigeriaIsGreat: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2022
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Kenneth4u205(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Someone should please throw bomb into the crowd

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by masterflowx(m): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Olachase:
S

It's just an exercise in futility.
If God is still God, Tinubu can't rule Nigeria.

because God will not allow affliction to come over his own people for the second time.

5 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Unigrad: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Do they mean well for Nigerians and Nigeria?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2022
Peter Peter Obi can never get more votes than Mazi Tinubu in south east

144 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by uiadiale12345(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju lokan!

Just to be clear, Asiwaju was my Senator in 1992 but I will only cite few of his stewardship I can recall now. So those I listed below is not exhaustive

As the Executive Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Tinubu recovered what is now called Eko Atlantic from the raging Atlantic ocean Lagos Bar beach coast line flooding (for decades that problem even some of the more developed nations explain away as climate change problems) defied all solutions by FG and the highbrow strategic Victoria Island was deteriorating fast with businesses, embassies, hotels etc exiting VI in droves. During that time, the Atlantic ocean flooding reach the fringes of Ozumba after the flood completely take over Adetokunbo Ademola. Lagos State Government under the brilliant , resourceful and hardworking Asiwaju Tinubu solved that herculean challenge and today, VI is back to its glory.

It was Asiwaju Tinubu that brought back the Lagos Central Business District and Broad street commercial nerve centre of Nigeria back to life after it was abandoned, it's Asiwaju Tinubu who built major roads from Oregun to Lawanson to Igando LASU to as far as Badagry etc.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the one who fixed the horrible waste problem we had in Lagos and that LASTMA and BRT you see were created by Asiwaju. Asiwaju Tinubu was the one who got Lagos State to be part of the owners of Econet and unlike Delta State where the shares were sold and funds pocketed, Lagos State Shares were warehoused with professional investors in the state investment agency called Ibile holdings.

Asiwaju Tinubu increased bursaries to students of Lagos State origin (NULASS) and made public schools free for all Lagosians regardless of your tribe, religion or political party affiliation after his administration had successfully returned missionary schools to their original owners( other states later copied Lagos) . It was during his tenure that Ikeja General Hospital became a teaching Hospital, upgraded most of the clinics to General Hospitals giving free health to the 5 years and below and Lagosians of 65 years and above age group. .

The fund that BRF used to quickly build infrastructures were the LGA funds withheld by Pa Obasanjo and despite that Asiwaju Tinubu never owed salaries.
When the purchase of FG refineries by Alhaji Dangote was cancelled by HE Yardua, Alhaji Aliko Dangote ran to Asiwaju Tinubu after most state governments and governors in the SS gave Dangote a cold shoulder. Today, through the assistance Asiwaju Tinubu gave Aliko Dangote, Dangote Refinery is taking off to help us stop the petrol subsidy killing our naira and public finances.

Asiwaju Tinubu is loyal to those who paid the ultimate price for our democracy and today heroes like Bagauda Kalto, Pa Alfred Rewane, Pa Abraham Adesanya etc are immortalized in Lagos . One of the most memorable achievements of Asiwaju Tinubu for me was helping to stop the blood letting and recurring Hausa-Yoruba/OPC war in Idi Araba and Agege. Those hellish period of unrest defied even the effort of past military state administrators of Lagos but Asiwaju Tinubu was able to solve it.

That Lagos State Government civil service is regarded as the best in Nigeria is due to the hardwork Asiwaju Tinubu did to reform it, created Tutors-Generals offices, improved harmonized pay structure, best pension scheme for civil servants etc.
I can go on and on to educate you on the legacies of Asiwaju Tinubu still standing till today as my reasons for my confidence in Asiwaju Tinubu sir/ma
check my signature for free stuffs!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by KEVIND: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
UPPERCUT grin grin grin grin grin
"Datti and I....everybody knows our age, the school we attend, where we live. Datti and I, we know our classmates. Peter Odili and I attended the same school, he was my senior, we played football together."
"But some people, we don t know who went to school with them" - Peter Obi

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Ballack1(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Hmm
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Kenneth4u205:
Someone should please throw bomb into the crowd
nzogbu nzogbu politics
Ipob terrorist spotted

143 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Interesting....

But he's still weak, deviant and unworthy

They all are!

We await the coming of a true leader, "The Unity" God willing
Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BobbieZion(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
I won't vote him.....
I would proudly vote PO.

A new Nigeria is what I pray for......
If,.....anything else then I'm sorry,Naija will sink.
Be wise!!
A stitch in time saves nine.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by BigYash: 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Tinubu will convincingly win the coming election and succeed Buhari

Go and relax
Dreamer dream on.. Nigerians are tired of APshit induced suffering

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by lanrock(m): 3:30pm On Nov 17, 2022
Jagaban of Nigeria. We dey your back

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by agadez007(m): 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Mr Emilodrugs

welcome to Imo state

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Lands In Imo For Meeting With The Private Sector (Photos) by DadaHammed: 3:31pm On Nov 17, 2022
Imo people will help tinubu win elections by giving him 1.5% of their votes. cheesy

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Atiku Tweet That Got Many Nigerians Talking / "See My Buhari, See Natural Love, This Man Don Win" - Man As PMB Storms Warri / How APC Governors Backed Obaseki's Move To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.