Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,446 members, 7,861,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:59 AM

Reseller Help, To All Webmasters - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Reseller Help, To All Webmasters (620 Views)

Please All Webmasters Come In / ADVICE To All Webmasters/bloggers Running Any Adverts On Their Websites Or Blogs / Tutorial:mobile Site Creator For All Webmasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reseller Help, To All Webmasters by Awesome7: 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2012
Hi here, I am new here. Pls I just host a reseller package frm a reliable offshore host. I HAVE CREATED 4 packages in my WHM, what I need now is how to create an homepage for my domain. Whereby visitors will see my hosting package contacts, links and any other useful information. For example, www.justhost.com so dat people can view and buy my hosting packages. PLEASE HELP WITH A TUTORIAL BELOW, AND I WILL COMPENSATE BEST CONTRIBUTORS IF NT MUCH OR IMMEDIATE. Thanks monatancircuit@gmail.com
Re: Reseller Help, To All Webmasters by Ladiesguy: 5:13pm On Dec 28, 2012
Let me do that for you, contact me.
Re: Reseller Help, To All Webmasters by Awesome7: 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
I will be building my webpage with dreamweaver, what I dnt realy undastand is, how to set my price and link my homepage presentation with the package I created @ the WHM PAGE
Re: Reseller Help, To All Webmasters by demoreon: 12:05am On Dec 29, 2012
Awesome7: I will be building my webpage with dreamweaver, what I dnt realy undastand is, how to set my price and link my homepage presentation with the package I created @ the WHM PAGE
The host coy should give you necessary support about your homepage etc, where did you got the package from?
Re: Reseller Help, To All Webmasters by Awesome7: 6:56am On Dec 29, 2012
Am using cpanel & Whm frm cpanel.com.
Though in my WHM, I saw a "WEBSITE TEMPLATE EDITOR" bt am nt sure if its the one. Because it also have a place to upload file. WHAT I want now is How cn I conect my packages e.g Starter, Premium stufs with the package I added via WHM. So that it will go to the checkout page. Thanks bro
Re: Reseller Help, To All Webmasters by segsalerty(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2012
Awesome7: Am using cpanel & Whm frm cpanel.com.
Though in my WHM, I saw a "WEBSITE TEMPLATE EDITOR" bt am nt sure if its the one. Because it also have a place to upload file. WHAT I want now is How cn I conect my packages e.g Starter, Premium stufs with the package I added via WHM. So that it will go to the checkout page. Thanks bro

What you need is smth like this ? www.mustaz.com/hosting
We sell reseller package too.... We own a dedicated server,
can help you move from your old service provider to ours and support you in your reselling business.
More will be discussed after contacting me.
Re: Reseller Help, To All Webmasters by Awesome7: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2013
How much will it cost me to help build my homepage with the integration of phpcoin
Re: Reseller Help, To All Webmasters by segsalerty(m): 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
Awesome7: How much will it cost me to help build my homepage with the integration of phpcoin

you still need to contact me,
lets chat on yim: segsalerty
Re: Reseller Help, To All Webmasters by Awesome7: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Am nt on dat. 2go: jesunani123

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Good Company To Setup A Shared Short Code Services For Me. / Need Help / Different Ways In Which Web Site Owner Make Their Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.