Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,492 members, 7,836,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

A Tribute To All Women - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Tribute To All Women (1168 Views)

A Tribute To All Caring Fathers !!! / A Tribute To All Mums !!!(photo) / Gone But Not Forgotten Tribute To Baby B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Tribute To All Women by victorian(f): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2012
As the year rolls to an end.. I want to duff my pink hat to all women with good heart, good intentions.. smileyAm a lady, that have gone through both joyful moments,sad moments like everyone else...Life has its ups and downs, no doubt.. But what touches my heart so deep, is when after God has always been up there for me... He allows women to help me out in my dire moments..Initially when i was in school, it didnt occur to me , that one can trust a woman to be there for serious issues, and also supporting with money, when crisis arises and what u could have speculated as a buisness person, could end up sour before the end... When it comes to buisness , money.. sometimes u win so good and pop champagne cheesy and rejoice with friends, when it turns bad..its a sad face all through, with deep thinking of how did i fuckup this way!
In my bad moments, my dear fellows female friends, both single and married... av been there for me... as am typing this words, my heart is filled with so much emotions, for they have really been there for me, when the going was rough, inbetween.
May God almighty, bless all the women with fulfiment and joy, the ones i know, the ones av not seen, and the ones, i hope to meet in future.
By the grace of God bestowed upon me, my plans for women will not die..
My lovely friends , i love you all... and you all know kiss....love you babes.......

peeps, with nothing good to say, am no lesbian ooo..... its just a pure, good and appreciative feeling, i have for women who are struggling, who are content, who are smiling, and also climbing up the ladder to their destinations... God bless you, all...amen
Re: A Tribute To All Women by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 28, 2012
Yeah women are beautiful people.they could be your best friends or worst enemies (depending on the way you treat them) as a matter of fact since i was opportuned to enter the labour room (by virtue of the fact that the mid wife was my close padi) i had a different perspective towards women.unfortunately or sadly many men dont appreciate them.so many things women have done to make this world a better place for you and i.i really duff my heart for them
Re: A Tribute To All Women by victorian(f): 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
yeah kulyie,yur right.. i shake my head in wonder, when men say so much horrible things about women...its all about what they wish to see in a woman.. my lady friends, have always been there for me through, thick and thin.. one helped few days ago, and i was so touched once again.. women are my best pals, no matter wat any guy says..i will be there for my female friends and any good woman out there. smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Tribute To All Women by Callotti: 1:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
If I come back to this world. . . . I wanno be a MAN!!!!! cool
Bored with being a woman!
No more POOHSIESS!!! kiss
Re: A Tribute To All Women by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 29, 2012
I dont keep female friends, but there is this childhood friend of mine who was there for me when things were rough.i will be forever grateful to her.
Re: A Tribute To All Women by victorian(f): 11:00pm On Dec 29, 2012
eeyah, thats good...but i have few female friends,and am so grateful to God, in making our paths to cross and blend..they try smiley
Re: A Tribute To All Women by Gambrosia: 8:28pm On Jan 24, 2013
Callotti: If I come back to this world. . . . I wanno be a MAN!!!!! cool
Bored with being a woman!
No more POOHSIESS!!! kiss

I repeat!!!! kiss
Tired of the smell of poohsie every morrrin'!!! cry

(1) (Reply)

Would You Make The Sacrifice For Your Grandpa? / 7 Important Reasons To Continuously Learn About Your Spouse / Chinese Father Chains His Blind, Mentally Ill Son In A Cave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.