Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Customer Services of our GSM Operators - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Customer Services of our GSM Operators (1051 Views)

Telecoms Operators Threaten To Shut Down Operations In Six States / NCC Withdraws ‘data Floor Price’ For Telecoms Operators / How To Stop 'spam' Calls From GSM Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Services of our GSM Operators by Bilspop(m): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2005
I just think we need to discuss the state of the services of our GSM operators. If we have to conpare the services we get here in Nigeria with the services of other countries, we can see that we are really paying more than we get.

For instance, if anybody has the time to visit the website of MTN Sounth Africa and see the customer services MTN renders in South Africa. Meanwhile, we pay here more than they do. Just look at the their South African site and compare it to the Nigerian site, you'll see some elements of better work there.

How about others?All they know is taking money from the customer. If a Glo user is in Abeokuta at night, which i don't know if it happens elsewhere, the user will hate Glo for their services. It's always a "No Service" situation every night.

Can anybody said he's satisfy with the tarrif of our operators? I know it wont be a happy situation when you pay for uncompleted call (which you did not get through at all).

What can we do? I think we the youths should let the NCC knows our mind that we are not O.K we the services of our operators.
Re: Customer Services of our GSM Operators by Seun(m): 12:57pm On Mar 04, 2006
It' a free market. If you don't like the services of the current operators, go and start your own GSM company!
Re: Customer Services of our GSM Operators by Badman888(m): 2:30am On Mar 05, 2006
Its Nigeria, probably with time it would improve.
Re: Customer Services of our GSM Operators by Saddam: 9:23pm On Apr 14, 2012

(1) (Reply)

Xmas Text Msgs / Imagine This Apple iPhone In Your Pocket / Barring Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.