Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,364 members, 7,836,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

I'm Talented I Need Help From A Record Label - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / I'm Talented I Need Help From A Record Label (643 Views)

How To Get Signed On To A Record Label In Nigeria. / Looking For Sponsor Or A Record Label Or Marketing/promotion Company / Starting A Record Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Talented I Need Help From A Record Label by Femoje(m): 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
My name is femi i'm a talented singer i do R&B/ hiphop, i start writing music since i was 17 and now am 24, with nothing to show for it. I want to break into the entertainment industry i have all that it takes to become a mega star but no platform for me to show my skills. I work in a factory the little i get as my salary is wath i spend in feeding and taking care of myself since i lost my mum 12years ago, and things are not okay with my dad. Please people what advise do u have, should i quite music since i don't have the money required for production and promotion, or still keep hope for an opportunity to hook up with a record label/sponsor, Please nigerians help me.
Re: I'm Talented I Need Help From A Record Label by Seun(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2012
Perhaps you should forget about stardom and look for more practical opportunities in the music industry. Maybe song-writing for popular artistes?
Re: I'm Talented I Need Help From A Record Label by ncpat(m): 11:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
Femoje: My name is femi i'm a talented singer i do R&B/ hiphop, i start writing music since i was 17 and now am 24, with nothing to show for it. I want to break into the entertainment industry i have all that it takes to become a mega star but no platform for me to show my skills. I work in a factory the little i get as my salary is wath i spend in feeding and taking care of myself since i lost my mum 12years ago, and things are not okay with my dad. Please people what advise do u have, should i quite music since i don't have the money required for production and promotion, or still keep hope for an opportunity to hook up with a record label/sponsor, Please nigerians help me.
where do you base? if you have any song credited to you, send it to htt://1010studio.com email: music@1010studio.com with a cover poster for free promo
Listen HERE

Download HERE

log on to http://1010studio.com find our contact and send us your music for free promo on our musical site 1010STUDIO.COM

Re: I'm Talented I Need Help From A Record Label by Nobody: 12:22am On Dec 29, 2012
@Op do you have a recorded demo or something. It Will be difficult to ascertain what you can do with your talent if you don't have anything to show for it.
Re: I'm Talented I Need Help From A Record Label by Femoje(m): 6:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
Hello my name is alfa Fadilat lukman Akorede, i am a spiritualist and Islamic prophet in Ikorodu Lagos. What do you really need? Do you want increase in your business/ market, Do you want Cure for any kind of Disease, Do you want to be more Richer, do you have a Husband or Wife problem? Any kind of Problem that you have just come down to Ikorodu here in Lagos and your Problems shall be Solved. CALL: 08075182901, 07085407096.

(1) (Reply)

Rnb Artists Needed For sure Record Deals / .. / To Sell, Or Not To Sell? The Indie Artist’s Dilema

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.