Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,557 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

She Is Pregnant,pls Help - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Is Pregnant,pls Help (861 Views)

Mmmmm / 3 Months Old Baby & Wife Is Pregnant Now / 85 Years Old Grand Mother Is Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pregnant,pls Help by prosper86: 10:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
My sister took d home based pregnancy test and d result was pregnant positive, we are confused,and it should be 2-3 weeks old,pls is there any drug she can use to stop it,cos she is just in her 200level,pls
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by Jaideyone(m): 10:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
Ur sister abi ur girl friend? Confess o. I doubt if you'ld want your sister to just take pills without seeing a doctor knowing there might be side effects. She's your girlfriend. Congratulations Baba Bomboy
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by Jaideyone(m): 10:58pm On Dec 28, 2012
grin don't forget to invite me for the naming ceremony o
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by berylLOL(f): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
awww,*hugs*are you also in 200?..goodluck to you guys tho. Well, Man up and be a father.
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by Chokolee(m): 11:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
This children self!! Now your GF is pregnant, she automatically transformed to be your sister...tell your daddy joor. You are gonno be an uncle if she is your sister..and a father if she is your GF..abi no be so?..make i go sleep joor

Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by mkoabiola: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
Until u tel d truth b4 I can gv u advice.
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by prosper86: 2:33am On Dec 29, 2012
That is the truth,my younger sister nt my GF
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by Chokolee(m): 9:11am On Dec 29, 2012
Abortion is murder! But if u choose to do so..just drink 25 liters of water plus 3 tom tom sweets + 1 mudu of salt + 2 cartons of chivita...i hope that helps?
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by ciphoenix: 10:39am On Dec 29, 2012
Wait till 9 months time, look at the baby's face. Then if you still don't want it, Kill It.
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
At your age,you need to be shot .
Re: She Is Pregnant,pls Help by trimandtrendy(f): 5:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
lol, you are the person pregnant na. why are you changing your story? anyway in answer to your question, i think you should keep your baby. I am doctor and i have worked with women dealing with infertility. Please keep your baby. your present situation is someones pryer point.

(1) (Reply)

Don't CALL Us FAT, Call Us Plus Size / 'I Wish IVF Had Never Been Invented' It's Brought Joy To So Many. But, As The Sc / Causes Of Cancer Discovered And How To Aviod Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.