Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor (25949 Views)

Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover / Jilted Housewife Slashes Pregnant Woman’s Face With Razor Blade (pic) / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by IYANGBALI: 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
nuges...1:
I hate pessimists like u!!
keep hating,nothing for the girl in naija and you know it
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by funkylarryjones(m): 8:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
this is very sad but does not make any sense to me. I hope the lady did not catch the maid sexually abusing her daughter(in the name of changing soiled clothing). I know several people that were abused by house maids. It still does not justify the treatment the girl received but listen to both sides before u crucify anyone.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Hendryx(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dis z really bad. Na God go purnish that woman
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by chacha3(f): 11:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
Wonders shall never end,God am having goose pimples.That woman is heartless,wat if it were her daughter..hmm d maid is someone's precious child too am sure is because of d financial situation faced by her parents. Kai pple are wicked.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Ilekokonit: 1:28am On Dec 30, 2012
chaircover:
What she did was wicked, sustained and thought through yet her conscience did not kick in and tell her to stop.

Not many people in todays world still have a conscience. Having a conscience in todays world is seen as a sign of weakness hence the mess the world is currently in.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by derosario11(m): 7:01am On Dec 30, 2012
D women na witch[i][/i]
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Slickest(m): 7:34am On Dec 30, 2012
ednut1: blame d parents, y havin children u cant raise, 90 percent of maids in 9ja are treated like animals yet pple still gv der children out, what a sick world, my own cousin was maltreatd my in an uncles house, talkless of one nt related, as we speak alot of children are inside buses to lag s housemaaids, to meet
der doom, sick world
well said
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by seyibrown(f): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Father, please comfort, heal and restore this child. For her shame, maltreatment and oppression, let her find double the honour, favour and freedom that only you can give. Amen!

Now, if there is any justice, let that wicked woman spend a good length of time in jail till she understands that children are to be protected and not abused! angry
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by lorddannie: 8:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
*suddenly covers my obo with my ileke*

Omg shocked
hope you washed well with detol or safeguard be fore covering. They kill 99% of d germs there.

Ileke idi indeed
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by mascot5: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
police i beg mak ona nor waste tym to kill dat woman.mak ona nor arrest her mak ona nor put her for jail mak ona kill am,mak she go tear delvil pennis for dat side,
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by tundabolt(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
slimyem: I've always heard people use the razor blade and pepper thing as threat but never imagined it being actually carried out.
Its such a wicked thing to do..undecided
slimyem: I've always heard people use the razor blade and pepper thing as threat but never imagined it being actually carried out.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by bujuas: 2:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Something inside told me ds woman must be ibo & *walla* i'm correct

i αve seen ibo madams and their domestic helps a lot of times and they treat their subordinates like dogs angry

i can never marry an igbo woman (gaskiya), my uncles have n regretted It (all ηo more, biggest mistakes. Dey eva made)

Tufiakwa!! angry

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY ITS IBO WOMAN,I DONT KNOW THE TRIBE YOU CAME FROM BUT IF ITS NORTH WHAT ABOUT THE CHILD ABUSE THAT CAUSES VVF .PLS AM AN IBO WOMAN AND I HAVE A HELP AND SHE IS NOT READY TO LEAVE MY HOUSE SAY NO TO TRIBALISM cool
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by sadi78: 3:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Let do d same to her! Wicked woman. She must be belong to boko haram gang!
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by sweetangel1: 11:51am On Dec 31, 2012
Angel d police should do the same to here if day cant call me i will do it my self what a word ad wicked woman tnk god she dint use her for returel
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by kenee24(m): 2:45pm On Feb 11, 2015
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Abdulahmusty206(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
Why do you people give birth to children that you cant take maximum care of them? Some parent use to send them for housegirlship and other pity works, their masters treat them like animals because they are not the one responsible for their birth. they take that advantage and maltreat the maids while their parents are enjoying the money without knowing the headache their children are facing. parents should please stop delivering children if they cant take care of them.
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by Rebeczy: 7:21am On Oct 03, 2015
The woman should not pay any amount of money, instead they shud do d same tin she did 2 her maid to her. own daughter. That wud teach her a lesson. If am d maid, I won't stand and Let her treat me like dat, I would run 4 my life If I can. God wud help us Nigerians
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by ify1237: 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Nija how market
Re: Woman Detained For Tearing Maid’s Private Part With Razor by dododawa1: 2:06pm On Sep 20, 2018
freecocoa:
What kind of animals do we have roaming the streets as humans?shocked

Nna eh stories like this make me want to slap the devil out of someone, just what is wrong with people biko nu?
PUNNY noted
So there are no other forms of punishment fit for a 10 years old that would make the witch slice the poor girl's punny? Hian o chineke, ike gwukra.angry
PUNNY noted

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Militants Invade Customs Base In Akwa Ibom; Kill One, Seize Rifles / University Student beaten to death Over Girlfriend In Jigawa / Our Lives Inside Prison – Convicted Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.