Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,181 members, 7,953,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? (7346 Views)

Seun I Dey Vex Cause Me No Fit Use Nairaland Again / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by degamonn: 6:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Nairaland as a social media has come a long way in Nigeria, competing with FB nd twitter.
Considering the quality of issues raised,discussions,suggestions offered,constructive nd destructive criticism of individuals, organizations,local,state & federal govt on NL,how do we get the attention of our leaders 2 these comments on NL. Perhaps solutions proffer to some social/national problems here on NL can help our leaders in solving our national problems.
My question is how do we get our leaders connected 2 NL? This should be our collective project for 2013. Ur take on this plz.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by ogb5(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2012
I guess they will get some of their surbodinates to follow up issues on the social media, just to be informed.
But I doubt if any leader will comment directly on NL, not with the amount of insults thrown at leaders or anyone with opposing view on NL.

I believe GEJ foray into FB will have taught them a lesson by now, many Nigerians talk very badly of their leaders and any leader that give them direct access to reach them will live to regret the decision.

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by djeezy(m): 7:02am On Dec 29, 2012
How are we suppose to know? Will they announce publicly that they have nairaland handles?

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by brixton: 7:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Late former oyo state governor's son used to be here, don't knw if he's stil active since he got a commissioner job in his state. Beaf is a government official no doubt but he stopped using his popular handle. I guess a lot oda officials come in either as guests or unknown names.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by jamace(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2012
I can not say yes or no because we operate anonymously here. But I'm sure their agents and foot soldiers are common here. grin
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by pafestula(m): 7:54am On Dec 29, 2012
I'm one of the leaders... But most of the Front Page topics re irrelivants, and such doesnt make the site much interesting to me like when I was not a full memeber but guest then, this yr sensitive topic suppose to be on FP, but instead gossiping and senseless issues full FP, e.g Genevive pics, Omotola stories, Dbanj issues, and so many senseless gossips etc on FP always, how many leaders do u think out his tight busy schedules would be reading nonentity gossips? I guess most of this MODs here re gossips anyway.

10 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by redsun(m): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2012
Who do you think all these posters here that smamelessly defends the atrocities nigerian leaders are?

Sometimes we discard them as either tribalists,bigots or just mere dundies,but in the actual sense,they are the politicians themselves,their frontline henchmen/women and close relatives that benefits from the atrocities of evil leadership.

I know for sure that the rogue nigerian SSS monitors this place.

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 29, 2012
pafestula: I'm one of the leaders... But most of the Front Page topics re irrelivants, and such doesnt make the site much interesting to me like when I was not a full memeber but guest then, this yr sensitive topic suppose to be on FP, but instead gossiping and senseless issues full FP, e.g Genevive pics, Omotola stories, Dbanj issues, and so many senseless gossips etc on FP always, how many leaders do u think out his tight busy schedules would be reading nonentity gossips? I guess most of this MODs here re gossipers anyway.

You're one of the leaders with this type of grammar? Lol.

21 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 29, 2012
ogugua88:

Shiorrr... Don't you know some federal lawmakers in this country can't write their names?

4 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 29, 2012
I dey overfear lol.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by ITbomb(m): 8:19am On Dec 29, 2012
el-Rufai was here
Confirmed

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 29, 2012
pafestula: I'm one of the leaders... But most of the Front Page topics re irrelivants, and such doesnt make the site much interesting to me like when I was not a full memeber but guest then, this yr sensitive topic suppose to be on FP, but instead gossiping and senseless issues full FP, e.g Genevive pics, Omotola stories, Dbanj issues, and so many senseless gossips etc on FP always, how many leaders do u think out his tight busy schedules would be reading nonentity gossips? I guess most of this MODs here re gossipers anyway.
My Senator, u dont nid to visit front page at all, I fo one dont realy kno what goes on there, I just bkmark politics section nd I go dere directly!

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by yuzedo: 8:56am On Dec 29, 2012
Yes of course, or can't you see me posting?! cool
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by yuzedo: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2012
redsun: Who do you think all these posters here that smamelessly defends the atrocities nigerian leaders are?

Sometimes we discard them as either tribalists,bigots or just mere dundies,but in the actual sense,they are the politicians themselves,their frontline henchmen/women and close relatives that benefits from the atrocities of evil leadership.

I know for sure that the rogue nigerian SSS monitors this place.
#Believe!
ogugua88:

grin
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by martyns303(m): 8:58am On Dec 29, 2012
ITbomb: el-Rufai was here
Confirmed
Sanusi visits here, confirmed.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:59am On Dec 29, 2012
no surprise if they do, we live in an age of transparency after all
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Olastep1(m): 9:00am On Dec 29, 2012
Leaders or Rulers!

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Bishop4bella(m): 9:01am On Dec 29, 2012
Our leaders u never visit a site lyk diz because dey knw dat people shall show their reaction. They dnt even channels tv.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Roon9(m): 9:02am On Dec 29, 2012
I was here. Confirmed
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by slimyem: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Nigerian leaders are too busy looting money to have time for Nairaland.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2012
The question should be. Are Nigerian leaders computer literate?

3 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2012
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by ikennaya(m): 9:04am On Dec 29, 2012
What do u mean 9ja leaders are not here?
So u guys havnt seen me here before?.
Let me reveal myself.I am the president of 9ja.GEJ is just my representative I will take over come 2015

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by gbanikiti(m): 9:05am On Dec 29, 2012
Wetin you expect? They should better remain anonymous to avoid more tongue lashing from nairalanders.i no dey look uche face!
ogugua88: I dey overfear lol.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by adewasco2k(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2012
all4naija: The question should be. Are Nigerian leaders computer literate?
thank you! i met a commissioner who owns an ipad just because people are buying it and he cant even use it....shame
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by mascot87(m): 9:12am On Dec 29, 2012
Fellow Nigerian, the numbers of insults that I receive here on a daily basis has discouraged me from visiting this site as I use to do before. I want Nigerian to believe in me because I have made up my mind to transform my community and make Nigeria proud. I want your moderator to stop bringing senseless topics to the FP & @ thesame time, I dont want tribalism on this forum. We should love one another and pray for we your leaders. We are on top of every situation. Just be patient with us, I promise you that we will deliver. cheesy
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:13am On Dec 29, 2012
Yes they do,aren't they Humans?
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 29, 2012
slimyem: Nigerian leaders are too busy looting money to have time for Nairaland.

Fruad is serious work my dear they need all the time they can get. lol
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by omicron(m): 9:17am On Dec 29, 2012
Yes, I AM GEJ! Pls NL, tell me what to do, I am clueless grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by hubreality(m): 9:20am On Dec 29, 2012
At least, we have #GenBuhari here with us on NairaLand amongst others. grin
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2012
They do,bt as a guest.I knw some politicians i referred to dis site during d last election

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biafra Television Live On Air now / What The Hell Is "Niger Delta Republic"? / Anambra Has Never At Any Point Been The Economic Power Of The East-stats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.