Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? (7284 Views)

Seun I Dey Vex Cause Me No Fit Use Nairaland Again / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB / GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Other Past Nigerian Leaders At Council Of State Meeting Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by denzel2009: 9:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
mr corrk is el rufai
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by oseiwe(m): 9:33pm On Dec 29, 2012
I believe dey use naira in d land. We'll hv to wait for GEJ to bring dis one too lyk a minister said abt fb
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by pafestula(m): 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2012
GEJ & P.FOOD:

And so what? Is English your mother tongue? Please travel outside Nigeria and broaden your knowledge to the horizon. Is those of you that havent travel outside that keep on uttering this rubbish. Go and get your father for him to teach him grammar..eeeeeeediot
I wonder why u are responding to a fo.ol which non of his generation ever produced a youth leader and can NEVER produce a L.G Counsillor.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2012
pafestula:
I wonder why u are responding to a fo.ol which non of his generation ever produced a youth leader and can NEVER produce a L.G Counsillor.

Bros, why don't you write in English? Not all of us can understand Afrikaan!

2 Likes

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by LFJ: 11:47pm On Dec 29, 2012
Dr. Wise:

Pleaseeeee! Gen. Buhari that cannot use a blackberry and now you want to compound his stupidity adding the internet.

so because u have access to internet, anybody that cannot use blackberry is stupid, no matter how u try to hide the type of upbringing you had, who you are will never leave you.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by logica(m): 12:44am On Dec 30, 2012
samkoro:

The right word is gossips and not gossipers. A person that gossips is called a gossip.Look at the kind of leaders we have.Leaders that were empty headed in their primary school days.
American. Like "cheaters".
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 30, 2012
Well...my humble suggestion...if you want our leaders to visit NL more often in 2013,den we need to start "torchLight"ing their activities more holistiically and objectyively and ofcourse indepth-wise so that even newspaper journalist can quote us as a source when reporting...dats what can make them catch cold when we sneeze ..

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 2:48am On Dec 30, 2012
samkoro:

The right word is gossips and not gossipers. A person that gossips is called a gossip.Look at the kind of leaders we have.Leaders that were empty headed in their primary school days.
Gossip and gossiper mean the same thing when describing an individual or a person. It is right to use gossip or gossiper to describe somebody who habitually divulges other people's personal information. Both words are correct in most cases, but one is rarely used by one society as to the other!

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by dokunbam(m): 2:55am On Dec 30, 2012
they could be here. this is a faceless forum
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 30, 2012
Yes, my Boss does but not often. He is the Governor of... lipsrsealed anyway, that's all I can let out.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 30, 2012
ogugua88:

You're one of the leaders with this type of grammar? Lol.

GEJ & P.FOOD:

And so what? Is English your mother tongue? Please travel outside Nigeria and broaden your knowledge to the horizon. Is those of you that havent travel outside that keep on uttering this rubbish. Go and get your father for him to teach him grammar..eeeeeeediot

Oga GEJ&P.FOOD, u know you just slapped yourself in the face, right?
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Don't tell him lol.
Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Turbocharged: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2012
pafestula: I'm one of the leaders... But most of the Front Page topics re irrelivants, and such doesnt make the site much interesting to me like when I was not a full memeber but guest then, this yr sensitive topic suppose to be on FP, but instead gossiping and senseless issues full FP, e.g Genevive pics, Omotola stories, Dbanj issues, and so many senseless gossips etc on FP always, how many leaders do u think out his tight busy schedules would be reading nonentity gossips? I guess most of this MODs here re gossips anyway.
1000 Likes for the bold.

1 Like

Re: Do Nigerian Leaders Use Nairaland? by Meklex(m): 10:35am On Dec 30, 2012
Dr. Wise:

My senator,

Don't you know the plural of information is information? SMH at Nigerian leaders.
thanks for the correction,,the mistake wasn't deliberate.. we need more patriots like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo / Edo PDP Crisis: Why INEC Hands Are Tied As Status Quo Remains / Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.