Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? (9980 Views)

What Buhari Achieved In Seven Months – Presidency / Independence Anniversary Expenditure For The Past 5 Years. - Nasir El-rufai / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
The DELSUTH is Ibori's project...

Asaba Airport is a drainpipe being used to siphon state funds.....
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Nduson20: 10:31pm On Dec 29, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Ibori is an International criminal, but compared to Uduaghan, he's a saint...
God bless u. After reading praises given 2 dat satanic man called uduaghan,i begin 2 wonder if its still my own state(Delta) dey are talking about. I live in delta and to say d truth,d only area he has done well is d transport system. Wen compared 2 uduaghan,ibori is a saint 4real. He achieved a million tyms beta dan dis ill hearted man. Uncompleted projects every where, unemployment at d peak point,no security etc. I just hope people defending dis man will tel me which and which road he has completed,wch school he has built cus i live in delta. In summary, UDUAGHAN EQUALS FAILURE.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by EfeTony6(m): 12:28am On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Dr. Uduaghan has been at the helm of affairs in Delta State since 2007. Delta happens to ßξ one of the richest states in the country. However, while other states like Akwa-Ibom, Edo, Rivers etc can boast of infrastructural development all-around the state, same cannot ßξ said of Delta state.

In Delta, it is a tale of kidnapping, abandoned projects, armed robbery etc. While a handful of projects are being executed across the state, they are mostly over-inflated and are being used either as drain-pipes to siphon the state's wealth or as a means of enriching friends and cronies.

The governor even has an orchestrated plan of excluding areas where he lost from his "development" plans.

So the question once again is, WHAT HAS UDUAGHAN ACHIEVED WITH THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS HE HAS RECEIVED IN THE PAST 5 YEARS?
Human capital development is the stock of competences,knowledge,and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform labour and produce economic value.It is the attribute gained by the individual through education and experience.
From the above explanation of human capital development,you can agree with me that the six(6) major keys pointed out are:
1) Competences 
2) Knowledge
3) Education
4)Produce economic value
5) Personality
6) Experience
 We cannot dispute the fact that His Excellency Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan has recently demonstrated the above listed points of human capital development by investing huge amount on the Health sector,Education,Sport and Transportation.

1) In the area of competences,recently in the Eko 2012 Sports festival, as demostrated by team Delta, winning a total number of 288medals. This was as a result of the commitment of the governor to support the team,and also to improve on the sport sector recently before the players went for the completion.

2&3)  Education and knowledge: It is on record that Delta state spend N1.5 billion annually for scholarship programs,N22billion for payment of secondary and primary school teachers,and also Delta as a state has the largest numbers of public paid doctors in Nigeria along side the free health care programs which cost billions of Naira. The scholarship programs are classified into local and international scholarship.Recently about 55 persons received the cheque of N5million each to study in some of the best university of their choice outside the country. Courtesy of Governor Uduaghan,the commisoner of high education and scholarship board effective team staffs.

4) Produce Economic Value: We cannot also dispute the fact that these programs are of economic value to the state and individuals.Just like the team Delta players are going home with a cash price of N1million each for gold medals and we've close to 108 gold medals.This indeed has added economic value to both the individuals and the state at large.The recent awardees will also add economic value to both the state and the country in time memorial.This is because in the next 5-10years Uduaghan's scholarship scheme will produce professionals doctors,pilots,lecturers,movie stars,world stars in sports,etc.The total numbers of beneficiaries of Uduaghan's scholarship scheme has increase to 155 persons studying aboard.

The aviation  scholarship scheme is also a program set up by his Excellency to encourage young up comin pilots in the state.

And in line ith the human capital development his Excellency invest  billions of Naira yearly on free maternal care program. Is on reord that delta state has the highest paid doctors in the country.

In addition to boast his Excellency commitment to the human capital development agenda, recently over 4000persons were employed into the state civil service commission.

Delta beyond oil program is another scheme to boast the human capital development programs in the state.

The opposition post made on what his "Excellency has done in the last 5years" is just a fallacy to rubbish the active governor. If I must say E.K Clark has is own interest to protect during elections,and that he succeeded in doing through blakmail, believe you me today he sees Uduaghan as a true son who has brought glory to state. I qoute  him " I once had issues with him ( Uduaghan) because I was thinking his cousin( Ibori) brought him to cover his frauds,or to stop development in the state,but am astonish when I see the young man doing the best he can to move the state forward. Based on this understanding I support him for a second tenure (Rerun). I don't see reasons why some persons come online and post irrelevant informations on social media against the governor. Gone are those era,when you come online to make noise for the government to recognize you. Is now actions that speaks not words. 

Lastly when we refer to Experience and personalities,it's obvious that these persons benefiting rom the scheme,will turnout to be more experienced and public figures who will uphold and protect the dignity of this state and country in the future. Permit me to state here,that the governor has delivered to the fullest on human capital development as part of his three(3) point agenda.God bless Delta state,God bless Governor Uduaghan.

I want to please say this to meaniful Deltans, although oppositions are fighting hard to slow down his Excellency massive projects on going in the state,but be rest assure that his Excellency will not be distracted by this little virus. Together,with you and I,in line with the 3point agenda of Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan(CON), Delta State will be a Better place in due time. 
Comrade Dsp Matek.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Matthewgreatman(m): 1:20am On Dec 30, 2012
When you don't have facts,or you are not current,don't come online to mislead people. Hundreds of thousands are coming online daily to be equipped with refined informations and not decayed once like this post you did. As far as am concern,you end up writing on delta state situation as at 2007 before His Excellency took the mantle. A vist to Asaba now, will convince you. Google " so far on uduaghan's human capital development agenda. Updates are there for you to be properly informed. We are not in those ancient age when people come online to show case rubbish for them to be recognized by the government. You should have end your write up without including your names if recognition is not motive. You need a tutor and also I advice you to carry out research next time before you make your post. Up coming journalist have a blissful day. grin

1 Like

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 1:28am On Dec 30, 2012
Double penetrationPOST.... grin
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 1:28am On Dec 30, 2012
Delta State... Where a thief rules over majority of m0ronic eediots!!!

I asked what Uduaghan has achieved during his 5 years of ruling and a NEMATODE is telling me that Delta got 108 medals in the last sports festival..... cheesy

What a disgrace!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 1:30am On Dec 30, 2012
Matthewgreatman: When you don't have facts,or you are not current,don't come online to mislead people. Hundreds of thousands are coming online daily to be equipped with refined informations and not decayed once like this post you did. As far as am concern,you end up writing on delta state situation as at 2007 before His Excellency took the mantle. A vist to Asaba now, will convince you. Google " so far on uduaghan's human capital development agenda. Updates are there for you to be properly informed. We are not in those ancient age when people come online to show case rubbish for them to be recognized by the government. You should have end your write up without including your names if recognition is not motive. You need a tutor and also I advice you to carry out research next time before you make your post. Up coming journalist have a blissful day. grin

What's this LIZARD trying to say...... cheesy
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by rubi96(f): 3:21am On Dec 30, 2012
Matthewgreatman: When you don't have facts,or you are not current,don't come online to mislead people. Hundreds of thousands are coming online daily to be equipped with refined informations and not decayed once like this post you did. As far as am concern,you end up writing on delta state situation as at 2007 before His Excellency took the mantle. A vist to Asaba now, will convince you. Google " so far on uduaghan's human capital development agenda. Updates are there for you to be properly informed. We are not in those ancient age when people come online to show case rubbish for them to be recognized by the government. You should have end your write up without including your names if recognition is not motive. You need a tutor and also I advice you to carry out research next time before you make your post. Up coming journalist have a blissful day. grin
which Asaba, the one i'm still in or the one of your fantasy. Please say something else. I know you are one of his psychophants
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Standing5(m): 6:40am On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):

What's this LIZARD trying to say...... cheesy
Always attacking people directly, don't you have manners?

1 Like

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Demdem(m): 6:46am On Dec 30, 2012

U are most likely talking about Asaba, in Japan. Not the one I frequently go to.

1 Like

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by phadat(m): 7:13am On Dec 30, 2012
The man did absolutely no visible project,Asaba is supposed to be the capital bt no good road network drainage system is nothing to write home about but he embezzles tax payers money with generator powered street light whatever happened to solar power lights, can't begin to recant his many failures guy is a wack!!!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by watchindelta(m): 7:20am On Dec 30, 2012
abi delta now two? Which of the delta st uduagha they work? The one i growth up here in warri is dirty as hell with nothing to write home about.only half bus,half kekenape,half str light for few places wey no passed 10 come use generator they power instead of solar syestem. Abeg e uduagha need wash jor.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by EfeTony6(m): 7:22am On Dec 30, 2012
Human capital development is the stock of competences,knowledge,and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform labour and produce economic value.It is the attribute gained by the individual through education and experience.
From the above explanation of human capital development,you can agree with me that the six(6) major keys pointed out are:
1) Competences 
2) Knowledge
3) Education
4)Produce economic value
5) Personality
6) Experience
 We cannot dispute the fact that His Excellency Governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan has recently demonstrated the above listed points of human capital development by investing huge amount on the Health sector,Education,Sport and Transportation.

1) In the area of competences,recently in the Eko 2012 Sports festival, as demostrated by team Delta, winning a total number of 288medals. This was as a result of the commitment of the governor to support the team,and also to improve on the sport sector recently before the players went for the completion.

2&3)  Education and knowledge: It is on record that Delta state spend N1.5 billion annually for scholarship programs,N22billion for payment of secondary and primary school teachers,and also Delta as a state has the largest numbers of public paid doctors in Nigeria along side the free health care programs which cost billions of Naira. The scholarship programs are classified into local and international scholarship.Recently about 55 persons received the cheque of N5million each to study in some of the best university of their choice outside the country. Courtesy of Governor Uduaghan,the commisoner of high education and scholarship board effective team staffs.

4) Produce Economic Value: We cannot also dispute the fact that these programs are of economic value to the state and individuals.Just like the team Delta players are going home with a cash price of N1million each for gold medals and we've close to 108 gold medals.This indeed has added economic value to both the individuals and the state at large.The recent awardees will also add economic value to both the state and the country in time memorial.This is because in the next 5-10years Uduaghan's scholarship scheme will produce professionals doctors,pilots,lecturers,movie stars,world stars in sports,etc.The total numbers of beneficiaries of Uduaghan's scholarship scheme has increase to 155 persons studying aboard.

The aviation  scholarship scheme is also a program set up by his Excellency to encourage young up comin pilots in the state.

And in line ith the human capital development his Excellency invest  billions of Naira yearly on free maternal care program. Is on reord that delta state has the highest paid doctors in the country.

In addition to boast his Excellency commitment to the human capital development agenda, recently over 4000persons were employed into the state civil service commission.

Delta beyond oil program is another scheme to boast the human capital development programs in the state.

The opposition post made on what his "Excellency has done in the last 5years" is just a fallacy to rubbish the active governor. If I must say E.K Clark has is own interest to protect during elections,and that he succeeded in doing through blakmail, believe you me today he sees Uduaghan as a true son who has brought glory to state. I qoute  him " I once had issues with him ( Uduaghan) because I was thinking his cousin( Ibori) brought him to cover his frauds,or to stop development in the state,but am astonish when I see the young man doing the best he can to move the state forward. Based on this understanding I support him for a second tenure (Rerun). I don't see reasons why some persons come online and post irrelevant informations on social media against the governor. Gone are those era,when you come online to make noise for the government to recognize you. Is now actions that speaks not words. 

Lastly when we refer to Experience and personalities,it's obvious that these persons benefiting rom the scheme,will turnout to be more experienced and public figures who will uphold and protect the dignity of this state and country in the future. Permit me to state here,that the governor has delivered to the fullest on human capital development as part of his three(3) point agenda.God bless Delta state,God bless Governor Uduaghan.

I want to please say this to meaniful Deltans, although oppositions are fighting hard to slow down his Excellency massive projects on going in the state,but be rest assure that his Excellency will not be distracted by this little virus. Together,with you and I,in line with the 3point agenda of Dr. Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan(CON), Delta State will be a Better place in due time. 
Comrade Dsp Matek.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by deletrue: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2012
EfeTony6: Human capital development is the stock of competences,knowledge,and personality attributes embodied in the ability to perform labour and produce economic value.It is the attribute gained by the individual through education and experience.
1) Competences
2) Knowledge
3) Education
4)Produce economic value
5) Personality
6) Experience

2&3) Education and knowledge: It is on record that Delta state spend N1.5 billion annually for scholarship programs,N22billion for payment of secondary and primary school teachers,and also Delta as a state has the largest numbers of public paid doctors in Nigeria along side the free health care programs which cost billions of Naira. The scholarship programs are classified into local and international scholarship.Recently about 55 persons received the cheque of N5million each to study in some of the best university of their choice outside the country. Courtesy of Governor Uduaghan,the commisoner of high education and scholarship board effective team staffs.

The aviation scholarship scheme is also a program set up by his Excellency to encourage young up comin pilots in the state.

And in line ith the human capital development his Excellency invest billions of Naira yearly on free maternal care program. Is on reord that delta state has the highest paid doctors in the country.

The opposition post made on what his "Excellency has done in the last 5years" is just a fallacy to rubbish the active governor. If I must say E.K Clark has is own interest to protect during elections,and that he succeeded in doing through blakmail, believe you me today he sees Uduaghan as a true son who has brought glory to state. I qoute him " I once had issues with him ( Uduaghan) because I was thinking his cousin( Ibori) brought him to cover his frauds,or to stop development in the state,but am astonish when I see the young man doing the best he can to move the state forward. Based on this understanding I support him for a second tenure (Rerun). I don't see reasons why some persons come online and post irrelevant informations on social media against the governor. Gone are those era,when you come online to make noise for the government to recognize you. Is now actions that speaks not words.

Comrade Dsp Matek.
are you normal? Just take a second look at what you have written. May you go the same way as Ibori. May the frustration caused by udeaghan climb you and your family who is enjoying the loots from delta. May every suffering of majority of deltans arising from udeaghan's corrupt tendencies let you have sleepless nights. Lastly, may all those who have taken part and enjoyed the loots from delta by udeaghan go back together with recent flood. Amen. Useless frogs

1 Like

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by FederalMight: 7:41am On Dec 30, 2012
Nija, wetin we know go hear! U say u want justice and then now lies you take start to ask for justice?
How Delta take receive a whopping #1.5trillion one man kon still siphon am finish? Nor be the same state wen people like Elumelu, Ovia, Okowa, Stella Omu, Ewerido, Ogomudia, the Ibrus,
Nuduka Irabor, the Diafenones' , G. Onosode, Justice Taibai, (the list go finish this page) dey? And one small man kon dey finish their collective money, Haba!
He don siphon all the money, how he take dey pay salaries?
Na from where he take built St. Patrick, what of the Nana primary school abi secondary wen go soon finish so,
The roads around DBS/havilla, women affairs, Ezenai, fecotech rd, and a host of other,
Oharisi primary school
If you no agree say he complete am, what about the Eqippipping of the oghara teaching hospital,
The sustainance of the free rural health care, free under 5 health care, the free maternal health care, the recent upgrade of the central and general hospitals kon?
DLA get #2b dey work now, Na e money he give them?
E never tale wen Delta win 116 golds take come first for sport festival all the sportsmen kon get some money for the feat, maybe Na my money Na them give them no be state money.
Una even say collect #10b loan from first bank. Na why o, e bi like say Na for koven because I know say first nor provide that loan.
I kon even hear from una say he propose helicopter for #7.5b, so this one he don collect am already wen e still be proposed?
My hand tire me to continue first, make I rest.................
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by GARRIx7(m): 7:49am On Dec 30, 2012
Federal Might: Nija, wetin we know go hear! U say u want justice and then now lies you take start to ask for justice?
How Delta take receive a whopping #1.5trillion one man kon still siphon am finish? Nor be the same state wen people like Elumelu, Ovia, Okowa, Stella Omu, Ewerido, Ogomudia, the Ibrus,
Nuduka Irabor, the Diafenones' , G. Onosode, Justice Taibai, (the list go finish this page) dey? And one small man kon dey finish their collective money, Haba!
He don siphon all the money, how he take dey pay salaries?
Na from where he take built St. Patrick, what of the Nana primary school abi secondary wen go soon finish so,
The roads around DBS/havilla, women affairs, Ezenai, fecotech rd, and a host of other,
Oharisi primary school
If you no agree say he complete am, what about the Eqippipping of the oghara teaching hospital,
The sustainance of the free rural health care, free under 5 health care, the free maternal health care, the recent upgrade of the central and general hospitals kon?
DLA get #2b dey work now, Na e money he give them?
E never tale wen Delta win 116 golds take come first for sport festival all the sportsmen kon get some money for the feat, maybe Na my money Na them give them no be state money.
Una even say collect #10b loan from first bank. Na why o, e bi like say Na for koven because I know say first nor provide that loan.
I kon even hear from una say he propose helicopter for #7.5b, so this one he don collect am already wen e still be proposed?
My hand tire me to continue first, make I rest.................

Em, pls can you speak ENGLISH??
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by DeltaSunrise: 8:33am On Dec 30, 2012
I thought you guys have answers to the first questions I raised. I never knew all you have is insults, and i even have more to ask. If is unfortunate.
He that asked for Equity must come with a clean hand.
Below are extract from your post;
"1. Airport……….. N30BILLION. Over N30billion has been spent on this uncompleted project which is still gulping funds. As at the last release, N1billion was released to ULO and it was quickly diverted. This is in addition to the N7.5billion used to clear an imaginary hill which exposes Uduaghan as an unintelligent man who did no feasibility study before embarking on such a project.  

2. proposed purchase of Helicopter……. N7.5billion

3. purchase of diesel to run Street lights……….

4. abandoned  Road projects across the state…………

5. IPP Project at Oghara ( Abandoned after wasting over N30billion)

6. New Government House (Abandoned by ULO after sinking billions)

7. Drainage/ Roads (Abandoned …….)

8. Schools (On-going…….. while some have been abandoned)

9. Warri  Industrial Business park ( Abandoned after sinking in over N1billion. And his mistress Helen who runs as front for him on the project claimed Uduaghan collected all the monies from her and left her with only N15m to do the job!)

10. Osubi airport Expansion ( Uduaghan wants to waste another N12billion as mobilization here now…….. after abandoning Asaba airport which has not been completed to specification)"

You acknowledged that airport was still on going, schools- also ongoing, no figure for diesel to powered streetlight, helicopter, proposed yet #7.5b has been siphoned, various roads and drainages abandoned that mean something was done before, even the new govt house I saw on face book where people were working almost completed is abandoned according to you, and that also means something is on ground.

So Delta State having realize #1.5trillion and this money having entirely been siphoned by Uduaghan, from where did he get money to pay for the "abandoned projects across the state?
Something very striking is that one Helen his mistress as you claimed is left with #15m instead of #1b to handle the warri industrial park. Don't you think the so called Helen should be examined if not by EFCC, then Doctors, or even by me and you? And she is still in the administration I suppose?
Even the all the commissioners apart from two are part of your movement, supported this action and yet they are still in the administration comfortably dining and wining?
You need to first examined these people among yourselves before coming out with this.
However, for all the insults, I forgive you. I know you are being remote from some quarters so I won't hold you responsible. But be bold enough to ask them if they were getting their share, will they have still supported this your course?
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Biafrarep(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2012
onuwaje: Merely looking at the signees they are all urhobo people and from the onset the urhobo people have never liked anything about emmanuel uduaghan.. Though emmanuel uduaghan have not done much to the expectations of deltans but i can count a few
1.) Improvement in the transport system in the state
2.)He increased the bursary for students in tetiary institutions
3.) He has also been registering secondary school students in public schools free for their wassce regardless of state of origin... These three i have been a beneficiary of so merely looking at †ђξ post i can see u are anti uduaghan
Dont be ridiculous, a LGA chairman who achieved that would not be aclaimed to have performed excellently and yet we are talking about an oil rich state, with allocation and budget runing into 400 billion naira annually! Just like theif T.A Orji of Abia, Uduaghan is a fraud on Delta, he should cover his face in shame. A visit to Akwa Ibom will open his eyes on how to govern a state. God bless Akpabio.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by don33310(m): 9:05am On Dec 30, 2012
deletrue: may the almighty God QUICKLY punish you again, immediately. May you go mad if you open that your gutter mouth and praise this most wicked governor in this history of midwest, bendel and delta states. You and your Milipit mouth. How i wish i can lay my hands on you and udeaghan this evening!(God forgive me. it is because of annoyance)
Thank you very kindly,you just spoke the minds of Deltans
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by don33310(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2012
oseiwe: Make una free uduaghan. Na only delta state too get wahala for dis country sef.
D guy has done well, its just dat his detractors are so much dat all dey do is to write petitions esp clark.
I heard love is blind, haters only see uduaghan.
Shut up that mouth of yours,i live in Delta and the major towns in delta are asaba,warri,sapele, agbor,ughelli,abraka and kwale. Pls,tell me what uduaghan has done in those towns

1 Like

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by myners007: 9:24am On Dec 30, 2012
UDUAGHAN USED DELTA MONEY TO BRIBE OBJ,ANENIH N DAME PATIENCE TO RIG ELECTION. HE ALSO BRIBED TO OBTAIN CON AWARDS.HE BRIBED N HIRED ATHLETES FRM OTHER STATES TO WIN EKO 2012 YET HE COULDNT BRIBE FIFA TO CHOOSE WARRI STADIUM TO HOST THE UNDER 17 CUP

1 Like

Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by watchindelta(m): 10:27am On Dec 30, 2012
@don333 help me ask them oh!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Paulaok4(f): 12:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
Are we talking of the same Delta state? Transportation, education, capital development, you got to be kidding me, you mean the load of abandoned projects all over the state or the lies and unfulfilled promises. Abeg let's call a spade a spade, Uduaghan has done nada....ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
Austin BUGSY: Gov Emmanuel Uduaghan has
done so well in delta state that has made the state a case study for some Governors that want to key into his style.in terms of EDUCATION, TRANSPORTATION, HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT and other sectors he his number one. In sports, Amaju pin nick has done more than what a commissioner will do, when we had sports commissioner we could not win so many MEDALS in sports, but now DELta state is number 1 in sports. Abeg blackmailers leave our Delta state ooooooo
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Paulaok4(f): 12:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Please for all those saying he has performed miracles and transformed Delta state, abeg for where una de see these things. No be d same Asaba wen I de see so, the same Warri? Abi dem de two.
I was home in October and again in the first week of December and I didn't see all this, infact of the 2weeks I stayed in Ogwashi not once did I see light.....
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Paulaok4(f): 12:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
don33310: Shut up that mouth of yours,i live in Delta and the major towns in delta are asaba,warri,sapele, agbor,ughelli,abraka and kwale. Pls,tell me what uduaghan has done in those towns
Abeg help me ask dem
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by don33310(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
As bad as James Ibori,he is one million percent better than Uduaghan.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by PreciousKome: 4:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
1) Competences 
2) Knowledge
3) Education
4)Produce economic value
5) Personality
6) Experience

2&3)  Education and knowledge: It is on record that Delta state spend N1.5 billion annually for scholarship programs,N22billion for payment of secondary and primary school teachers. 

Also  Delta as a state has the largest numbers of public paid doctors in Nigeria along side the free health care programs which cost billions of Naira. The scholarship programs are classified into local and international scholarship.Recently about 55 persons received the cheque of N5million each to study in some of the best university of their choice outside the country. Uduaghan.

Comrade Dsp Matek.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Matthewgreatman(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Read about how Uduaghan has embezzled over N1.5 trillion in the past 5 years..

www.saharareporters.com/news-page/delta-state-movement-indicts-governor-uduaghan-siphoning-n15-trillion-public-funds-declare

You succeeded in writing rubbish because you want a recognition from the government. For you to know you are not sincere, dropping your number and names is a proof that you are looking for your daily bread.. Next time before you make post like this ensure you are current and as well do gather your facts.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Matthewgreatman(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
Delta Sunrise: I thought you guys have answers to the first questions I raised. I never knew all you have is insults, and i even have more to ask. If is unfortunate.
He that asked for Equity must come with a clean hand.
Below are extract from your post;
"1. Airport……….. N30BILLION. Over N30billion has been spent on this uncompleted project which is still gulping funds. As at the last release, N1billion was released to ULO and it was quickly diverted. This is in addition to the N7.5billion used to clear an imaginary hill which exposes Uduaghan as an unintelligent man who did no feasibility study before embarking on such a project.  

2. proposed purchase of Helicopter……. N7.5billion

3. purchase of diesel to run Street lights……….

4. abandoned  Road projects across the state…………
Matthewgreatman:
You succeeded in writing rubbish because you want a recognition from the government. For you to know you are not sincere, dropping your number and names is a proof that you are looking for your daily bread.. Next time before you make post like this ensure you are current and as well do gather your facts.
Matthewgreatman: You succeeded in writing rubbish because you want a recognition from the government. For you to know you are not sincere, dropping your number and names is a proof that you are looking for your daily bread.. Next time before you make post like this ensure you are current and as well do gather your facts.
5. IPP Project at Oghara ( Abandoned after wasting over N30billion)

6. New Government House (Abandoned by ULO after sinking billions)

7. Drainage/ Roads (Abandoned …….)

8. Schools (On-going…….. while some have been abandoned)

9. Warri  Industrial Business park ( Abandoned after sinking in over N1billion. And his mistress Helen who runs as front for him on the project claimed Uduaghan collected all the monies from her and left her with only N15m to do the job!)

10. Osubi airport Expansion ( Uduaghan wants to waste another N12billion as mobilization here now…….. after abandoning Asaba airport which has not been completed to specification)"

You acknowledged that airport was still on going, schools- also ongoing, no figure for diesel to powered streetlight, helicopter, proposed yet #7.5b has been siphoned, various roads and drainages abandoned that mean something was done before, even the new govt house I saw on face book where people were working almost completed is abandoned according to you, and that also means something is on ground.

So Delta State having realize #1.5trillion and this money having entirely been siphoned by Uduaghan, from where did he get money to pay for the "abandoned projects across the state?
Something very striking is that one Helen his mistress as you claimed is left with #15m instead of #1b to handle the warri industrial park. Don't you think the so called Helen should be examined if not by EFCC, then Doctors, or even by me and you? And she is still in the administration I suppose?
Even the all the commissioners apart from two are part of your movement, supported this action and yet they are still in the administration comfortably dining and wining?
You need to first examined these people among yourselves before coming out with this.
However, for all the insults, I forgive you. I know you are being remote from some quarters so I won't hold you responsible. But be bold enough to ask them if they were getting their share, will they have still supported this your course?
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Stellafax: 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Read about how Uduaghan has embezzled over N1.5 trillion in the past 5 years..

www.saharareporters.com/news-page/delta-state-movement-indicts-governor-uduaghan-siphoning-n15-trillion-public-funds-declare

please if you lack current informations,kindly make research before making post. Can you please tell us the projects abandoned by ULO,and if you must know, that other states built their Airport in a lesser rate unlike delta state does no mean fraud has occurred. Are you aware of the hils, and hard rocks before now? I don't know where you get your informations from,but I know you are here to look for you daily bread but blackmailing the governor is not the best way to achieve that. We are not interested on your number. Bleep!
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by Matthewgreatman(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
Osama10: I weep for delta state, that state looks like a deserted place.
You have no reasons to do that because you're posses of negative Informatioms from oppositions.
Re: What Has Uduaghan Achieved In The Past 5 Years? by oseiwe(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
don33310: Shut up that mouth of yours,i live in Delta and the major towns in delta are asaba,warri,sapele, agbor,ughelli,abraka and kwale. Pls,tell me what uduaghan has done in those towns
Ur hatred has no boundaries for dis man. I won't join issues wit u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"IHRC Refers Nigeria Army (Zaria) Massacre To International Criminal Court" / Obaseki Mulls Bendel Development Commission With Delta Government / Court Sacks Lagos PDP From Secretariat Over Unpaid Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 150
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.