Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha (1417 Views)

Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. / Man Attacks Rival With Razor Over Lover / Woman Brutalizes 15-yr-old Maid, Slashes Her With Razor Blade (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 29, 2012
Police in Onitsha, Anambra state have
arrested a middle-aged woman,
identified as Uchenna for reportedly
breaking her maid’s hand with a
pestle and cutting her private part
with a razor blade.
The victim, identified as Chisom
Nwafor was living with her mistress at
Osuma Street where she was allegedly
manhandled.
The 10-year-old victim who hailed
from Enugu-Abo in Enugu State while
narrating her ordeal said that
Uchenna returned on a Sunday
morning and started beating her and
used razor blade to tear her private
parts.
She said, “I was changing her
daughter’s dress because she
urinated on it. My madam entered
and started shouting on top of her
voice and she immediately rushed
into the kitchen and collected a pestle
and hit me severally on my back and
she hit me again and broke my left
hand, I fell and she entered her room
and took a razor blade, tore my pant
and started tearing my private part
after which she poured pepper inside
my private part which was bleeding”
she said.
The Onitsha Area Commander, Mr.
Benjamin Wordu who confirmed the
gory incident described it as the
‘highest level of man’s inhumanity to
man’, noting that the suspect would
not go unpunished.
The police boss however warned
parents against giving birth to children
they can’t train rather than giving
them out to some people who would
maltreat them.
Meanwhile, Uchenna had denied
cutting her maid’s private part with
any sharp object.
The suspect is currently in the police
cell.
Source: dailypost.com.ng/2012/12/29/wicked-madam-tears-maids-private-part-razor-onitsha/
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2012
I am posting this to show that crime happens everywhere.
If this had happened, say in Ibadan and by somebody named Kemi?
Mind you, Uchenna said she is innocent!
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by geeez: 11:01am On Dec 29, 2012
cogitoErgo: I am posting this to show that crime happens everywhere.

But how come its common among Igbo women and their maids?

This is evil at its worst

I hope government rehabilitates the victim and punishes this vampire

Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by Dnaz(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2012
Tufiakwa. Women are wicked to deir fellow women o. Yet dey want women empowerment. Anyway, 2nd to comment. Abasi u too much
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 29, 2012
geeez:

But how come its common among Igbo women and their maids?

This is evil at its worst

I hope government rehabilitates the victim and punishes this vampire

Why are you asking me, am I Igbo? And by the way I dont think there is any statstics that says it is common among Igbos, if you have any please share it! I am sure you have heard of many instances of Yoruba women alleging their maids and even own child of being an "emere" and they will flog these little things silly and most often causing serious body injuries!

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by joeyfire(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2012
cogitoErgo: I am posting this to show that crime happens everywhere.

Did igbos ever say there was no crime in igboland and only other places
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by advocate666: 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2012
cogitoErgo:
The Onitsha Area Commander, Mr.
Benjamin Wordu who confirmed the
gory incident described it as the
‘highest level of man’s inhumanity to
man’
, noting that the suspect would
not go unpunished.

they had to find a way to blame men for this.
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by TableLeg(m): 3:57pm On Dec 29, 2012
Barbaric ....
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by redsun(m): 4:11pm On Dec 29, 2012
advocate666:

they had to find a way to blame men for this.

Oyinbo confusing words for you.One word could mean a thousand things in oyinbo language,but in our native languages,a word tend to mean one thing,with no rooms for stretching and mutiple interpretations.
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by redsun(m): 4:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
Housemaidship in nigeria is another form of mordern enslavement of children.Most Nigerians are too cold blooded and too selfish to cater for other people's children.

Although there are few,like my family members that can make a poor helpless child feel at home in their homes,but on average,it is a catasrophic experience for the children and it has to stop.
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by Ymodulus: 5:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
cogitoErgo:

The police boss however warned
parents against giving birth to children
they can’t train rather than giving
them out to some people who would
maltreat them.
This is why i have been an advocate of one or two child system.
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
Poor girl I cannot even imagine the pain she is going thru.And to believe the so called madam has a daughter also.May God forgive her!
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by lukade: 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
To be sincere with you it is very difficult to find a nice female.most of them pretend to be nice.Thats the main reason a man should have control over their wives atlea,st this will reduce the tendency that they misbehave[they are power-hungry].these events occurs around us everyday.in 1990 my aunty[the wife of a Rtd major general]burnt my right hand with fire from candle when i was just 9 years old .the mark is still there till date.i look foward to the day i will have the opportunity to desend un such animals.
Re: Wicked Madam Tears Her Maid’s Private Part With Razor In Onitsha by Ymodulus: 7:32am On Dec 30, 2012
lukade: To be sincere with you it is very difficult to find a nice female.most of them pretend to be nice.Thats the main reason a man should have control over their wives atlea,st this will reduce the tendency that they misbehave[they are power-hungry].these events occurs around us everyday.in 1990 my aunty[the wife of a Rtd major general]burnt my right hand with fire from candle when i was just 9 years old .the mark is still there till date.i look foward to the day i will have the opportunity to desend un such animals.

i understand your feeling.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BVN Fraud / The Picture Of The Billionaire Civil Servant Who Murdered His Wife / Video:pastor Caught Pant Down With 35 Year Old Married Woman In Guest Inn Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.