Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. (3089 Views)

Is Tithing A Spiritual Ponzi Scheme And Proof God Doesnt Exist? / For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! / The Position Of A Deaconess Doesnt Exist In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
because i wanted to actually have a more intense discussion with you.. but the way you are throwing tantrums i will have to change my mind and respect your free wwill... you are after after glory and power.. your type of mindset is how religions are started... nevertheless i write point out the distortions in your write up as promised..
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
greatgenius: because i wanted to actually have a more intense discussion with you.. but the way you are throwing tantrums i will have to change my mind and respect your free wwill... you are after after glory and power.. your type of mindset is how religions are started... nevertheless i write point out the distortions in your write up as promised..
You are derailing the issue. And for continuity sake I want you to teel the house about your "belief" that time is energy. Forget about impressions of me. Lets focus on the discourse. Explain how time is energy and again there is no distortions in my discourse, i will rather say you have not yet advanced to latest discoveries cos you simply have not even experienced yourself as soul, but it will be difficult for you to understand time. I am aware of certain things that your are not priviledged to or should i say you have not conquered fear to delve into. So these things are beyond mental comprehension cos brain is limited in capacity to comprehend esoteric phenomena. Goodluck in your quest for truth but do no counter people's claim without having substance to your arguments.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 4:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: I created this thread to share knowledge with those are interested in the truth about essence and existence and time, and i didnt expect someone to come here to belittle me with blind criticism without offering a coincised suggestion. To chip in an enlightener, astral plane is the first plane of existence after the physical and not 3rd plane as you said. I have knowledge far beyond that. It is not right for you to tell me my concept is distorted without proving that time is energy. I want readers to pay attention to what they read, what ever is truth, they will feel it cos we are souls and awareness of truth is always confirmed by spirit. As you read truth, you will know its truth cos the spirit is in all things. Time is not energy It is funny for one to think it is, cos memory of past are archived on the mind via the brains on its atomic level of dedicated nerve endings. Its like having gMail to receive messages and there is an archive called google drive, a virtual drive where all your messages are permanently stored for future review, thats the mind. All is energy in the multiverses not just our universe. All planets are habited by beings not necessarily in physical dimension but in other dimension of existences. But as soul we can access several other planes of existence during soul travel but there is a conscious that we can not access using soul body, then there is another body higher than soul body which is called spirit body, these bodies differe in perspective too and can acces millions of existences. When aliens visit us, they are from the future, using future technologies, but there are aliens who visit us from the past, these are mostly astral beings. Time is what we create to enable us understand the tenses on existence, time isnt alife, time isnt energy, time is our mental creation. I am ready to understand more abt time should you stop typing distortion without suggesting anything and please stop being funny.
like i said i wanted to have a more intesnse discussion with you but with your tantrums and displaying of arrogance not going to happen.. i will thus answer the distorted posts in your write short and numerically... if you are able to grasp and understand good if not well....

1.. first bolded.. The astral plane is not the first plane of existence after the physical plane(shows how much you think you know)..it is the third plane..the second plane is the etheric plane... And since you claim you do astral travelling i must put it to you that with your level of distortions either you are lieing or you end up at the etheric plane with your projections and travels...

2.. again not understanding that time is a concept show how much spiritual truths you think you know. time is a mental concept and like all mental phenamenon it is made of energy.. the very moment that you begin to think or construct something in your mind it becomes energy... even nothing has energy..

3.ultmately it is the soul where your past are "archived" not your mind.. even though most believe it is the mind...all of your experiences and past incarnations are stored in your soul not mind...

4. again a distortion.. your spirit is not bigger than your soul...your spirit is basically your mind. mind and spirit are basically the same thing... will have explain further but will leave it at that.. btw let me add that no the bodies do not differ based on perspectives..form is an illusion but it is not based on perspective.

5 again a distortiion..aliens from the past? from the future?..in the astral plane? wow.. aliens just means extra terrestrial... you don't even understand and know what the astral plane is... simple put the astral plane is what some people have chosen to call "heaven".. there are many dimesions within it..it is where you go when you " die" or astral travel for third dimensional level beings... only highly evolved beings confined to the astral are the luciferian soul group by Yahweh.. the luciferian were at the sixth dimensional plane of evolution before they came here to help humans..
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Time is what we create to enable us understand the tenses on existence, time isnt alife, time isnt energy, time is our mental creation.
like i said with beginning of "creation" came time...what scientific have labelled the big slam... time is not needed in the afterlife because 'creation" is instantaneous and simultaneous...

lol you are not thinking my friend... you claim time is a mental creation and yet dont understand why i tell you the concept of time is energy... the moment you create or think about time as a concept it becomes energy... the moment you think about a concept or anything it becomes energetic..
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 5:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: You are derailing the issue. And for continuity sake I want you to teel the house about your "belief" that time is energy. Forget about impressions of me. Lets focus on the discourse. Explain how time is energy and again there is no distortions in my discourse, i will rather say you have not yet advanced to latest discoveries cos you simply have not even experienced yourself as soul, but it will be difficult for you to understand time. I am aware of certain things that your are not priviledged to or should i say you have not conquered fear to delve into. So these things are beyond mental comprehension cos brain is limited in capacity to comprehend esoteric phenomena. Goodluck in your quest for truth but do no counter people's claim without having substance to your arguments.
lol priviledged to? see arrogance..what did i tell you about how religions start again.. dude you are not seeking truth you are seeking power and glory... but i tell you this my brother god you know nothing yet... understand that a lower awareness is like foolishness to a higher awareness...

nothing is beyond the mind if it focuses.. the mind is not your conscious mind my friend...you are acting like a typical religious person who doesnt like people making comments of their limited beliefs and their gods..

speaking of esperienceing souls i will say you have not experienced nothing because you are still in the illusion obviously
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 2:01am On Dec 31, 2012
knockturnal: Billy, i would agree with you more if ur thread was titled 'The clock is an invention of man.'Its true man has developed his own method of calculating the passing of time and though it might not be apllicable in all sense, scenarios or planes, there is no arguing the fact that time does exist. For eg,wat would you use to describe the period between your posting this thread and me commenting on it?

The difference is your perception that time has passed between both periods.

The perception then creates the 'reality'.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 31, 2012
The perception of time is essentially a function of unhappiness, or at least of the soul not being in its 'optimal' state.

At the very optimal levels of happiness and satisfaction (generally unachievable in human state) there is no perception of time, and hence, there is no time.

In our default condition as souls in the 'spirit world' (our home, from where we came and to where we shall return), 'time' is greatly condensed, due to our state of bliss. Two or three minutes could be a lifetime on earth. (In fact many people hypnotically regressed state that their previous earth lives of 70 or 80 years long amounted to no more than 5 minutes in the spirit world).

At the very highest levels of bliss - the realms of God, there is no experience at all of time. No past, no present, no future. Just the Eternal Now.

Another way of looking at it is: A CD.

Our earth lives are series of events on a CD. To us on the CD (or DVD), events occur sequentially, one after the other. 'Time' exists. But for an outside observer of the CD (eg God, souls etc), it's just a CD. They can access the start, middle, or end of it just by pressing a button. There's no 'future' or 'past' about the program. They can access the entire CD and even play all the scenes simultaneously.

WE in the program cannot do this. WE are bound by the CD program to experience those events in sequence. So we experience the passage of 'time'. Of 'past', 'present', and 'future'. But outside the matrix (CD), there is NO TIME. Just the Eternal Now.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 31, 2012
ROSSIKE: The perception of time is basically a function of unhappiness, or at least of the soul not being in its 'optimal' state.

At the very optimal levels of happiness and satisfaction (generally unachievable in human state) there is no perception of time, and hence, there is no time.

In our default condition as souls in the 'spirit world' (our home, from where we came and to where we shall return), 'time' is greatly condensed, due to our state of bliss. Two or three minutes could be a lifetime on earth. (In fact many people hypnotically regressed state that their previous earth lives of 70 or 80 years long amounted to no more than 5 minutes in the spirit world).

At the very highest levels of bliss - the realms of God, there is no experience at all of time. No past, no present, no future. Just the Eternal Now.

Another way of looking at it is: A CD.

Our earth lives are series of events on a CD. To us on the CD, events occur sequentially, one after the other. 'Time' exists. But for an outside observer of the CD (eg God, souls etc), it's just a CD. They can access the start, middle, or end of it just by pressing a button. There's no 'future' or 'past' about the program. They can access the entire CD and even play all the scenes simultaneously.

WE in the program cannot do this. WE are bound by the CD program to experience those events in sequence. So we experience the passage of 'time'. Of 'past', 'present', and 'future'. But outside the matrix (CD), there is NO TIME. Just the [b]Eternal Now[/b].
Perfect illustration.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 4:55am On Dec 31, 2012
^Thanks.

It should be quite easy for a person to accept that time is an illusion once they grasp a couple of things - Imagine being in a jail cell. Your first night there after being convicted of a crime you didn't commit. It would be the longest night you ever spent. You would sit there for hours, thinking about your life in sheer agony. Time would pass by very slowly.

Now, alternatively, imagine being at a cocktail party with your friends, food and drink aplenty. Music blasting. Sweet-looking ladies everywhere you turn. The evening would pass by really quickly. Before you knew it, it would be 5am.

Now imagine attending a party that's 1,000 times more intense and fun-filled than the cocktail party. You simply would not experience the passage of time, assuming you could actually handle that level of enjoyment. 10 hrs would fly by in an instant. That's what life on the Other Side is about.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2012
ROSSIKE: The perception of time is essentially a function of unhappiness, or at least of the soul not being in its 'optimal' state.

At the very highest levels of bliss - the realms of God, there is no experience at all of time. No past, no present, no future.

Cool point of view. I don't really agree with it but it makes sense.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 31, 2012
fellis:

Cool point of view. I don't really agree with it but it makes sense.
What do you really agree on ? That time is one of 'Almighty God's' Creation on the 7th day just before resting ?
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by knockturnal(m): 12:30am On Jan 14, 2013
U guys are a scarry bunch, i love and think there is a lot of sense from what i just read above(just cant wrap my head around it(i think thats my problem.....trying to use my head i mean)).
@[quote author=ROSSIKE]

Imagine being in a jail cell. Your first night there after being convicted of a crime you didn't commit. It would be the longest night you ever spent. You would sit there for hours, thinking about your life in sheer agony. Time would pass by very slowly.

Now, alternatively, imagine being at a cocktail party with your friends, food and drink aplenty. Music blasting. Sweet-looking ladies everywhere you turn. The evening would pass by really quickly. Before you knew it, it would be 5am.

a nice analogy, but i must point out one fact....in both instances, what would you use to quantify the begining and the end of both situations(the jail term and the cocktail)??

well i think its 'time'. The only difference is the 'perception of time' which varies.
Wud luv to be enlightened tho, thanks.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 2:20am On Jan 14, 2013
^^It's simple. Where there's no perception of time there's no time. Imagine attending a cocktail party that's literally 1000 times more exciting than the one I mentioned. You would literally go through the experience in NO TIME AT ALL. Before you even blink it would be daybreak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Send Your Prayer Points, I'm In Church Now / The Godhead / Tread For MFM 70 Days Fasting And Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.