Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. (3085 Views)

Is Tithing A Spiritual Ponzi Scheme And Proof God Doesnt Exist? / For Those That Says That God Doesnt Exist!! / The Position Of A Deaconess Doesnt Exist In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 29, 2012
Time is a measure of intervals between events to enable humans take a hold of their activities. Time is relative; by this I mean that outside the planet earth, the revolution and rotation of the earth as a function to other planet is an issue. As astronaut or cosmonaut, you hover on space watching Earth rotate 365 times and where you are, you are still, not subject to the rotation and you jet back into the Earth's atmos and you are told you are 1yr older, and lets say you are not humanoid, you are a specie from a distant planet. Will you be older by Earth's standard or by your planet of origin's standard? Time is human creation, to guide his events, but natural beings from other planets are ruled by the revolution of their own planet or by any other standard they chose. So whats the standard by which all planetary activities can be monitored. Beings exist on all planets but on different energy wavelengths called consciousness/awareness/planes/threshold/frequencies etc but what is the standard 'tool' to monitor all existences randomly on all planes of existence by the 'self', Time will be chaotic instrument. Soul is omniscience of all things and will require no time, soul is energy and by that i mean, can not be destroyed and needs no time, cos it doesnt age. To the religious dogmatists, lets play; A thousand years on Earth is a day in '"Jehovah's Earth'" or Jehovah's planet. So, if you are astralported to Jehovah's planet, your lifespan is just less than 10hrs. Time is illusion to the MIND, but just a physical guide for events. In the real astral sense, time doesnt exist.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yes time is a creation of our consciousness. remember time flies when we having fun. why?
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2012
diluminati: Yes time is a creation of our consciousness. remember time flies when we having fun. why?
Cos the MIND is not subject to Time, cos time is an invention of man to guide his events and keep track of his action. When you are having fun, you lose track of the time mechanism. Time is not natural, time doesnt exist in the cosmic sense of it.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 2:35pm On Dec 29, 2012
Time is not necessarily a human creation.. Time began with the creation of the universe... Yes its an illusion but not necessarily a human creation..
In a higher sense even physicality is an illusion ..a dream , a thought - form ..but is it real ? Well it depends what perspective you look at it from...
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Delafruita(m): 2:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
greatgenius: Time is not necessarily a human creation.. Time began with the creation of the universe... Yes it an illusion but not necessarily a human creation
the universe was never created
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 3:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
^^^ Is car a creation? And if it is where did it originate from?
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Delafruita(m): 3:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
greatgenius: ^^^ Is car a creation? And if it is where did it originate from?
whats your point?
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 3:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
Delafruita: whats your point?
answer the question the best way you can then we proceed
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Delafruita(m): 3:21pm On Dec 29, 2012
greatgenius: answer the question the best way you can then we proceed
21 questions isnt a game i enjoy playing
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 3:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
Delafruita: 21 questions isnt a game i enjoy playing
don't play games my friend.. you claimed the universe was never created.. fair enough then I asked you if a car is a creation.! You start dancing around and yet you think Im the one playing? Riiight!!!
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by plendil: 4:22pm On Dec 29, 2012

big bang! duh grin grin

@OP, I think the measurement of time, and not time itself is the human creation. Time has always existed, but it was only recently man devised means of being able to quantify it.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2012
Which of the time are we talking about here. Billy, I want to know.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by knockturnal(m): 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2012
Billy, i would agree with you more if ur thread was titled 'The clock is an invention of man.'Its true man has developed his own method of calculating the passing of time and though it might not be apllicable in all sense, scenarios or planes, there is no arguing the fact that time does exist. For eg,wat would you use to describe the period between your posting this thread and me commenting on it?

1 Like

Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 29, 2012
He is right, the universe and all multiverses were never created. Its all energy in different forms. Time never existed and we created time as a guide.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2012
knockturnal: Billy, i would agree with you more if ur thread was titled 'The clock is an invention of man.'Its true man has developed his own method of calculating the passing of time and though it might not be apllicable in all sense, scenarios or planes, there is no arguing the fact that time does exist. For eg,wat would you use to describe the period between your posting this thread and me commenting on it?
Time exist because we created it. We created clock to keep track of time. What will you call time if it existed?, energy? Cos everything in the multiverses are energy. Anything that can not be proven to be an energy form is what it is, our mental creation. An illusion of the mind.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 29, 2012
plendil:

big bang! duh grin grin

@OP, I think the measurement of time, and not time itself is the human creation. Time has always existed, but it was only recently man devised means of being able to quantify it.
Prove to me that time is energy cos what ever existed has been energy form and conversion from one form to the other. If there is a proof that time can be resolved to energy form, then i will concede to it, except there is proven theory that there is something else in multiverse aside energy fields and forms.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 1:19am On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Time exist because we created it. We created clock to keep track of time. What will you call time if it existed?, energy? Cos everything in the multiverses are energy. Anything that can not be proven to be an energy form is what it is, our mental creation. An illusion of the mind.
ok i dont think you really understand what time really is...when talking about time we are not talking about the clocks!...
the illusion is the time perception of past or the future. because ultimately the only time is the moment of now,the present...having said that time is an element of relativy and really based on a matter of perpective.it neither exist or ceases to exist but as a soul or one alters its perspective, you experiece the ultimate reality of time in different ways.. it is all a matter of perspective..

now let me get to your other stament.."Anything that can not be proven to be an energy form is what it is, our mental creation. An illusion of the mind"

1. first of all understand that everyting YOU SEE is an illusion.. a mental creation...the universe is all a dream. an illusion happening in the MIND OF GOD. matter is an illusion. creation is an illusion. death is an illusion..
2. everything is energy. including your mental creations...saying time is a mental creation and thus not a form of energy is basically saying that you dont know much about some of the things you say.. understand that time is a concept, an idea or creation of the mind.. they are made of thoughts and thoughts are energetic. if it is a mental creation it is made of energy!
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 1:26am On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: Prove to me that time is energy cos what ever existed has been energy form and conversion from one form to the other. If there is a proof that time can be resolved to energy form, then i will concede to it, except there is proven theory that there is something else in multiverse aside energy fields and forms.
like i said time is a concept, a thought, a creation..concept are generated from thoughts a form of energy. thoughts are a form electromagnetic energy.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 1:56am On Dec 30, 2012
I dont know whether you have been paying attention to my writings because i initiated this conversation by telling You about energy nature of thoughts and i went ahead to support my assertion with citations, but you are repeating my very lessons to you as if it was your idea. Give me credit if you have learnt something on this thread. I have studied philosophy and logic extensively and i do not know if u understand that you are using a local and philosophical comparison to analyse time. I did mention that philosophy and religion are but shallow instruments to invest truth about, God and the cosmic energy and i still stand by the assertion. Do not tell me i do not understand what i am saying cos i do know what am saying and i am using scientific and proveable parameters. Go back to my second responses about as it relates to cosmonauts and astronauts, thats a primary concept in relativity. Big grammar often always confuse chelas so i tend to explain my theorems using scientific illustrations. Time is not a form of energy. It is a paramter to measure intervals between events, and the clock is a physical instrument calibrated to measure time. Time exists cos we created it as a function of nights and days which are basically rotation of the Earth around the sun. There are planets in the andromeda galaxy that do not rotate, in that planet, there is no use of time and time as a word and as a concept do not exist cos there is no reason for time. Think outside of our solar system when you want to resolve issues outside the box. Time is illusion, sometimes it looks like eternity for a movie to end, cos its boring and sometimes it feelis like the movie ended too quick cos it was thrilling. Time is a mind affair. QED
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 2:22am On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: I dont know whether you have been paying attention to my writings because i initiated this conversation by telling You about energy nature of thoughts and i went ahead to support my assertion with citations, but you are repeating my very lessons to you as if it was your idea. Give me credit if you have learnt something on this thread. I have studied philosophy and logic extensively and i do not know if u understand that you are using a local and philosophical comparison to analyse time. I did mention that philosophy and religion are but shallow instruments to invest truth about, God and the cosmic energy and i still stand by the assertion. Do not tell me i do not understand what i am saying cos i do know what am saying and i am using scientific and proveable parameters. Go back to my second responses about as it relates to cosmonauts and astronauts, thats a primary concept in relativity. Big grammar often always confuse chelas so i tend to explain my theorems using scientific illustrations. Time is not a form of energy. It is a paramter to measure intervals between events, and the clock is a physical instrument calibrated to measure time. Time exists cos we created it as a function of nights and days which are basically rotation of the Earth around the sun. There are planets in the andromeda galaxy that do not rotate, in that planet, there is no use of time and time as a word and as a concept do not exist cos there is no reason for time. Think outside of our solar system when you want to resolve issues outside the box. Time is illusion, sometimes it looks like eternity for a movie to end, cos its boring and sometimes it feelis like the movie ended too quick cos it was thrilling. Time is a mind affair. QED
lol are you kidding me..dude there is nothing for me to learn from your write ups to be really honest with you.. im way passed your so called ideas trust me..i have past that stage long time ago... this is not a competition relax. thats the problem with some of you..when you start seeking truth and expanding your awareness you mistakenly out of ignorance think that no one has knowledge of what you know lol.. trust me you will not go far with that mentality.. you are talking about distorted third plane knowledge and he thinks are "secrets". lol..there are many many more dimensions in the astral plane that you seem to be so excited about that you have not even scratched...just as there are many more secrets in the planes above the astral. secrets above what you think is the ultimate knowledge..... if anything im am concurring on some of your writeups..

Again your understanding of time is full of distortions...
you dont seem to have a better undestanding of what time really is.. time being an illusion is not the issue here. and like i said earlier even the illusion depends on the perspective on it.. Answer this maybe you will begin to understand..is matter an illusion or real? is physicality real? is relativity real?is the illusion of separation real? if they are then from what perspective?

also saying a concept does not exist is inaccurate but thts for another day..

btw i came across that thread you mentioned because someone said in another thread that my views about God is similar to @billyione so i asked the person if you were a regular on the religious section.. they said yes and put your profile on that thread. so i went to that thread of yours and contributed to some of the things you said.. go read it again.even gave you a piece of advice.. yes it was full of distortions but the essence of what you were saying was what was important...
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Dipwater(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2012
Billy hau far I said u shuld xplain more to me about the negative and positive energy u talked about in ur old thread and didn't get Any reply

I am gbaduing this thread too pls keep it coming .am here to learn and I have learnt a lot from u. Spread the knowledge brotha .
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Kay17: 9:08am On Dec 30, 2012
One could say time is illusory in the sense that both the past and future are memory trails and anticipatory respectively, hence only the present is experienced which in the absence of intervals isn't time.

But I don't agree with Billionaire that planetary systems are the only scale for time.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 9:58am On Dec 30, 2012
greatgenius: lol are you kidding me..dude there is nothing for me to learn from your write ups to be really honest with you.. im way passed your so called ideas trust me..i have past that stage long time ago... this is not a competition relax. thats the problem with some of you..when you start seeking truth and expanding your awareness you mistakenly out of ignorance think that no one has knowledge of what you know lol.. trust me you will not go far with that mentality.. you are talking about distorted third plane knowledge and he thinks are "secrets". lol..there are many many more dimensions in the astral plane that you seem to be so excited about that you have not even scratched...just as there are many more secrets in the planes above the astral. secrets above what you think is the ultimate knowledge..... if anything im am concurring on some of your writeups..

Again your understanding of time is full of distortions...
you dont seem to have a better undestanding of what time really is.. time being an illusion is not the issue here. and like i said earlier even the illusion depends on the perspective on it.. Answer this maybe you will begin to understand..is matter an illusion or real? is physicality real? is relativity real?is the illusion of separation real? if they are then from what perspective?

also saying a concept does not exist is inaccurate but thts for another day..

btw i came across that thread you mentioned because someone said in another thread that my views about God is similar to @billyione so i asked the person if you were a regular on the religious section.. they said yes and put your profile on that thread. so i went to that thread of yours and contributed to some of the things you said.. go read it again.even gave you a piece of advice.. yes it was full of distortions but the essence of what you were saying was what was important...
I created this thread to share knowledge with those are interested in the truth about essence and existence and time, and i didnt expect someone to come here to belittle me with blind criticism without offering a coincised suggestion. To chip in an enlightener, astral plane is the first plane of existence after the physical and not 3rd plane as you said. I have knowledge far beyond that. It is not right for you to tell me my concept is distorted without proving that time is energy. I want readers to pay attention to what they read, what ever is truth, they will feel it cos we are souls and awareness of truth is always confirmed by spirit. As you read truth, you will know its truth cos the spirit is in all things. Time is not energy. It is funny for one to think it is, cos memory of past are archived on the mind via the brains on its atomic level of dedicated nerve endings. Its like having gMail to receive messages and there is an archive called google drive, a virtual drive where all your messages are permanently stored for future review, thats the mind. All is energy in the multiverses not just our universe. All planets are habited by beings not necessarily in physical dimension but in other dimension of existences. But as soul we can access several other planes of existence during soul travel but there is a conscious that we can not access using soul body, then there is another body higher than soul body which is called spirit body, these bodies differe in perspective too and can acces millions of existences. When aliens visit us, they are from the future, using future technologies, but there are aliens who visit us from the past, these are mostly astral beings. Time is what we create to enable us understand the tenses on existence, time isnt alife, time isnt energy, time is our mental creation. I am ready to understand more abt time should you stop typing distortion without suggesting anything and please stop being funny.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2012
Dipwater: Billy hau far I said u shuld xplain more to me about the negative and positive energy u talked about in ur old thread and didn't get Any reply

I am gbaduing this thread too pls keep it coming .am here to learn and I have learnt a lot from u. Spread the knowledge brotha .
I wish I have access to computer where i am, i would have done justice to this. I am on phone and its diffult typing without typos. I will respond to this soon
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 30, 2012
Kay 17: One could say time is illusory in the sense that both the past and future are memory trails and anticipatory respectively, hence only the present is experienced which in the absence of intervals isn't time.

But I don't agree with Billionaire that planetary systems are the only scale for time.
I didnt say planetary systems are the only scale of time. On a solar level, you dont need time cos you can be anyway at any instant, you can be in several planets and planes at the same time. Soul is omnipresent.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: I created this thread to share knowledge with those are interested in the truth about essence and existence and time, and i didnt expect someone to come here to belittle me with blind criticism without offering a coincised suggestion. To chip in an enlightener, astral plane is the first plane of existence after the physical and not 3rd plane as you said. I have knowledge far beyond that. It is not right for you to tell me my concept is distorted without proving that time is energy. I want readers to pay attention to what they read, what ever is truth, they will feel it cos we are souls and awareness of truth is always confirmed by spirit. As you read truth, you will know its truth cos the spirit is in all things. Time is not energy. It is funny for one to think it is, cos memory of past are archived on the mind via the brains on its atomic level of dedicated nerve endings. Its like having gMail to receive messages and there is an archive called google drive, a virtual drive where all your messages are permanently stored for future review, thats the mind. All is energy in the multiverses not just our universe. All planets are habited by beings not necessarily in physical dimension but in other dimension of existences. But as soul we can access several other planes of existence during soul travel but there is a[b] conscious that we can not access using soul body[/b], then there is another body higher than soul body which is called spirit body, these bodies differe in perspective too and can acces millions of existences. When aliens visit us, they are from the future, using future technologies, but there are aliens who visit us from the past, these are mostly astral beings. Time is what we create to enable us understand the tenses on existence, time isnt alif[/b]e, [b]time isnt energy, time is our mental creation. I am ready to understand more abt time should you stop typing distortion without suggesting anything and please stop being funny.
the bolded are distortions. since you want me to give explanations i will reply you in the morning.... having said that trust me it is not my intention to belittle anyone. The infinite creator knows that is not my intention... far from it. part of my job is to help people remember.. you just got offended because i made observations. in your human haste you perspecieved my observations as cristism.. understand that making an observation is not the same as passing a judgement.. lol i wasnt offended when you erroneously thought i stole your ideas yet you get offended becuase i made a harmless observation.. wow
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 30, 2012
greatgenius: the bolded are distortions. since you want me to give explanations i will reply you in the morning.... having said that trust me it is not my intention to belittle anyone. The infinite creator knows that is not my intention... far from it. part of my job is to help people remember.. you just got offended because i made observations. in your human haste you perspecieved my observations as cristism.. understand that making an observation is not the same as passing a judgement.. lol i wasnt offended when you erroneously thought i stole your ideas yet you get offended becuase i made a harmless observation.. wow
you said you will reply in the morning yet you have the chance to write all these. I will say that you simply will be going back to research and i recommend astral library in the astral plane.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: I will say that you simply will be going back to research and i recommend astral library in the astral plane.
This got me laughing. Btw, I would like to know more on the astral planes.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Kay17: 1:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: I didnt say planetary systems are the only scale of time. On a solar level, you dont need time cos you can be anyway at any instant, you can be in several planets and planes at the same time. Soul is omnipresent.

But that's the implication of what you said.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by greatgenius: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Billyonaire: you said you will reply in the morning yet you have the chance to write all these. I will say that you simply will be going back to research and i recommend astral library in the astral plane.
lol this dude ego is really bruised.. chill man..i dont need to do research on none of your elementary "astral" stuff..wasnt going to waist my time at 5am on that stuff was already on another thread.. you seem to love the word astral too...
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Kay 17:

But that's the implication of what you said.
Thats not the implication, it is your impression.
Re: Time Is Human Creation, A Natural Illusion, Time Doesnt Exist In The Real Sense. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
greatgenius: lol this dude ego is really bruised.. chill man..i dont need to do research on none of your elementary "astral" stuff.. you seem to love the word astral too...
You have said nothing, you said you will support your claim that time is energy yet you come back here to say 'nothings'. Man up and say you are ignorant of these things. And plead to be tutored.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unclad Ladies Caught In Church (pics included) / Can Atheism Make The World A Better Place? (1) / My Proposal To Satan: Deal Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.