Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,671 members, 7,809,541 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital (10753 Views)

How To Build A Profitable Online Store in Nigeria (My Story with BuyMart.com.ng) / Top 19 Lucrative Business You Can Start In Nigeria With Less Money / Profitable Businesses You Can Start With Little Capital. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by maxibrainz: 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2012
Yea today i just sat down and came up with this thought, apart from football betting is there any other profitable online business you can engage in using just your phone and a little or no start up capital. For example if i want to start football beting i can make use of just my phone, a little capital of #1000 and make good profit if i play my cards well. I also trade on fixed odds on betonmarket, affiliate marketing and am warming up to start fiverr. I am making this enquiry not just for me but many youths that have browsing phones but no laptop or money to buy lot of time at the cafe, if you know any online business that require just your phone & little or no capital drop it here, tanx.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by dav8id(m): 5:36pm On Dec 29, 2012
maxibrainz: Yea today i just sat down and came up with this thought, apart from football betting is there any other profitable online business you can engage in using just your phone and a little or no start up capital. For example if i want to start football beting i can make use of just my phone, a little capital of #1000 and make good profit if i play my cards well. I also trade on fixed odds on betonmarket, affiliate marketing and am warming up to start fiverr. I am making this enquiry not just for me but many youths that have browsing phones but no laptop or money to buy lot of time at the cafe, if you know any online business that require just your phone & little or no capital drop it here, tanx.
fiverr is most go area for you if you really want to earn cool cash! BUT HEY..wait a minute, YOU HAVE TO ALSO CONSIDER WORKING OUT SIDE FIVERR IF YOU WANT TO EARN $50 and above. I called it FI VERR CONNECTION
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by maxibrainz: 6:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
dav8id: fiverr is most go area for you if you really want to earn cool cash! BUT HEY..wait a minute, YOU HAVE TO ALSO CONSIDER WORKING OUT SIDE FIVERR IF YOU WANT TO EARN $50 and above. I called it FI VERR CONNECTION
can you enlighten me on this fiverr conection, my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com, tanx
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by youngboss1(m): 7:43pm On Dec 29, 2012
Also affiliate mkting can be done via phone and little capital
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by lolexzy: 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2012
But Maxibrainz, how can one receive payments from feverr as only paypal is indicated?
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by maxibrainz: 10:07pm On Dec 29, 2012
@young boss how is that possible with all those designing of sales page and setting up autoresponder, is it posible to do that with your phone and 2do advert is somehow costly

1 Like

Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by maxibrainz: 2:34am On Dec 30, 2012
lolexzy: But Maxibrainz, how can one receive payments from feverr as only paypal is indicated?
Paypal isn't the only
payment option available,
fiverr will provide you with
it mastercard which you can
use anywhere in the world
including nigeria.the only
catch is that you need to
be a level 2 seller(must
have made 50sales)
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by youngboss1(m): 5:01am On Dec 30, 2012
very possible without all that you mentioned
maxibrainz: @young boss how is that possible with all those designing of sales page and setting up autoresponder, is it posible to do that with your phone and 2do advert is somehow costly
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by neksummi(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2012
maxibrainz: Yea today i just sat down and came up with this thought, apart from football betting is there any other profitable online business you can engage in using just your phone and a little or no start up capital. For example if i want to start football beting i can make use of just my phone, a little capital of #1000 and make good profit if i play my cards well. I also trade on fixed odds on betonmarket, affiliate marketing and am warming up to start fiverr. I am making this enquiry not just for me but many youths that have browsing phones but no laptop or money to buy lot of time at the cafe, if you know any online business that require just your phone & little or no capital drop it here, tanx.

You can do this with just your phone and N3000 capital.
http://somuchfree..com/2012_01_01_archive.html

There's something we're doing here on nairaland to make sure every participant of the above programme makes his first N1m in 6 months. Check out what we're doing:
https://www.nairaland.com/1142592/lets-team-up-ensure-all

If you need to talk with me call 08063306838.

1 Like

Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by udemzyudex(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2012
i av an ebook about fiverr,try to upload it but file too large to upload.........if u need it i can forward it to u.
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 30, 2012
udemzy_udex: i av an ebook about fiverr,try to upload it but file too large to upload.........if u need it i can forward it to u.

plz do forward it to l.com thanks
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by youngboss1(m): 11:25am On Dec 30, 2012
U can get loads of fiverr materials also www.afrowap.com, use the search column there
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by udemzyudex(m): 12:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
awatefe:

plz do forward it to chrisigwe626@gmail.com thanks
i don deliver am bro..
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by udemzyudex(m): 12:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
youngbo$$:
U can get loads of fiverr materials also www.afrowap.com, use the search column there
Thanks for sharing bro..but those ebook doesn't contain alot of info....it will lead a person to another site
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by youngboss1(m): 1:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
k,thanks. Will share link to some fiverr ebooks when am on pc
udemzy_udex:
Thanks for sharing bro..but those ebook doesn't contain alot of info....it will lead a person to another site
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by maxibrainz: 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
youngbo$$:
very possible without all that you mentioned
can you explain how possible my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by maxibrainz: 1:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Guys in fiverr business i read in some ebooks that you should not put your black face there as your pix,you should not register as a Nigerian rather register as a citizen of another country as the USA, you should not register with your Nigerian name. Do any of this and forget about making good money on fiverr. In this case you need to access the fiverr website with another ip e.g US ip. What do you guys say about this.
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by youngboss1(m): 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
very true bro
maxibrainz: Guys in fiverr business i read in some ebooks that you should not put your black face there as your pix,you should not register as a Nigerian rather register as a citizen of another country as the USA, you should not register with your Nigerian name. Do any of this and forget about making good money on fiverr. In this case you need to access the fiverr website with another ip e.g US ip. What do you guys say about this.
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by youngboss1(m): 3:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
mail sent
maxibrainz:
can you explain how possible my email is maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by bayfam(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
@youngbo pls i wont mind to have any good ebook on fiverr to learn with..hv been hearing it n want to read up to know what's all about .thanks rarediamond26@gmail.com 'will be expecting u.
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by youngboss1(m): 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
try that website i shared b4
bayfam: @youngbo pls i wont mind to have any good ebook on fiverr to learn with..hv been hearing it n want to read up to know what's all about .thanks rarediamond26@gmail.com 'will be expecting u.
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by maxibrainz: 10:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
youngbo$$:
mail sent
i thought you would send me an affiliate marketing ebook anyway tanx
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by alonso2214(m): 11:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
udemzy_udex: i av an ebook about fiverr,try to upload it but file too large to upload.........if u need it i can forward it to u.
plz i want it delivered to me also alonso.nero@yahoo.com tanx.
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by youngboss1(m): 12:01am On Dec 31, 2012
i have a thread that am talking extensive about aff mkting. Sorry for that then
maxibrainz:
i thought you would send me an affiliate marketing ebook anyway tanx
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by princephobia(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
making money online with your mobile phone is very easy and the money will be straight to your Nigeria bank account........click on the blog below
www.raptorcoolcash..com

best of Luck
Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by SeunOdumusi(m): 4:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
w w w . n e t c o n t a c t s . c o m . n g / r e g i s t r a t i o n / i n v i t a t i o n . p h p ? i n v i t a t i o n c o d e = 6 5 3 3 2 4 1 0 7 6

1 Like

Re: Profitable Online Business You Can Do With Just Your Phone & Little Capital by Chizin(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
Unfortunately, so many people are still not aware of this fact @ www.artsandprint..com and the few that have the knowledge of what it simply takes
keep raking in the big profits because others think that they must have huge capital to start.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free Program on Accounting Packages / Pls I Need A Link To Kitchenwares Importers! / NNPC Shut Down Warri Refinery Over Crude Shortage....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.